Women that want to be mothers (some day). Most often fuck up their lives by pretending the don't untill it's to late (or almost to late).

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Looking around, and seeing women my age (mid 30's). I observe the following happenings plenty nowadays. And I think these 2 videos below, are good examples of this, what you'll see as you get older as a man.

Some women, never want to have children, and for those this story doesn't count.

Yet. Most women, want children at some point (and hopefully with a dude that's a good parent and decent/matchable partner).

Woman's life has 3 rough stages:
1. Childhood (lets say untill 18).
2. Good fertile years (peak at late teens untill mid 20's).
3. Unfertile/Low fertile years (after lets say 35). https://www.vasectomyreversalcenterofamerica.com/media/48796/infertilitygraph.gif

As some young dudes get angry. Being treated like shit, by young women. Because those women, choice a life of Chads, fun, debauchery, traveling (for free), etc.. Don't be angry, because they will face consequences that are probably more hurtfull then you experience. They are hurting themselfes the most. But that pian they inflict on themselfes, will only materialize often after such a woman is 35. And that is, because these women ignored that they really like to be a mother (at least once in their life), and they ignored fertility.

Here the 2 videos. About what will happen. Both women i recall watching on Youtube when I was young. And they were both decent;y hot, and in demand, and on top of the world at that time. They denied to themsfles wanting to be morthers, or postponed it. And now, they hit the pain. By which they try to cope with pointless fertility "treatments" or treating their dog asif it's their baby.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
dn rd but girls who want to be moms are HQNP

dn rd but girls who want to be moms are HQNP
I disagree, to a lare extend.
A woman is not necesairily high quality, just for wanting to be moms in teir 20's. There is more needed then that, to be high quality. Imo, for any woman wanting to be a mother, it's an high quality trait and good planning to want to haveand do have a child in her twenties with a good father.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and xit
being (un)happy in your teens, twenties and early thirties seems more important than being (un)happy after you are 35 tbh.

You don't know what life will be like and if you will even reach that age. It's the same reason why I will refuse to save any money towards retirement, making my present life worse for something I might not even need when I am 70yo. What if I kill myself before that? etc

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Looking around, and seeing women my age (mid 30's). I observe the following happenings plenty nowadays. And I think these 2 videos below, are good examples of this, what you'll see as you get older as a man.

Some women, never want to have children, and for those this story doesn't count.

Yet. Most women, want children at some point (and hopefully with a dude that's a good parent and decent/matchable partner).

Woman's life has 3 rough stages:
1. Childhood (lets say untill 18).
2. Good fertile years (peak at late teens untill mid 20's).
3. Unfertile/Low fertile years (after lets say 35). https://www.vasectomyreversalcenterofamerica.com/media/48796/infertilitygraph.gif

As some young dudes get angry. Being treated like shit, by young women. Because those women, choice a life of Chads, fun, debauchery, traveling (for free), etc.. Don't be angry, because they will face consequences that are probably more hurtfull then you experience. They are hurting themselfes the most. But that pian they inflict on themselfes, will only materialize often after such a woman is 35. And that is, because these women ignored that they really like to be a mother (at least once in their life), and they ignored fertility.

Here the 2 videos. About what will happen. Both women i recall watching on Youtube when I was young. And they were both decent;y hot, and in demand, and on top of the world at that time. They denied to themsfles wanting to be morthers, or postponed it. And now, they hit the pain. By which they try to cope with pointless fertility "treatments" or treating their dog asif it's their baby.

Women hate to be mother's what horse shit is this

being (un)happy in your teens, twenties and early thirties seems more important than being (un)happy after you are 35 tbh.
It always important for the individual to be happy or unhappy, imo. Whatever age. It's just that, a manageable amount of unhappiness NOW, caused by planning for the fruture increased happiness. Is pretty okay imo. Because you know what you are doing it for. Pain/ discomfort, or unhappyiness, sacrifice, that seems pointless (for no future expected happiness), is much less bearable and depressing.

It's pretty cope. But cope is okay.

Women hate to be mother's what horse shit is this
Your claim as no validity, other then that it's your opinion in you head.

More then 90% of women: chose to have a child, and/or are planning to have a child; and/or say the want a child.
data: https://news.gallup.com/poll/164618/desire-children-norm.aspx

Most data I have read. Around the number of 10% of women, want to remain childless.

Most women that are young, or at least plenty young women. Feel no or little time pressure to have children, causing them to postpone it for other stuff. Leading to getting hit hard, when their fertility is dropping. And plenty men that want to have children, don't want a woman whom has fertility that is on decline or difficult. Because those men, maybe also want more then 1 child. And desireable men that want to have have children, can get a young woman that is looking to have kids. So desireable men, are near non existend for older women looking to have partner to have kids with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Who but the most desperate beta would knock up a 35 yo bitch and have autism babby

Who but the most desperate beta would knock up a 35 yo bitch and have autism babby
Deffo plenty higher risk:
KKH%20-%20Ch%2011%20-%20Table%2011.1.JPG

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
As long as the 35yo bitch is not fat she will have 0 trouble finding a beta like that lmao. The wall is a massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and Butthurt Dweller
It never seems to occur to women that if they're attractive enough to have thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of good looking guys wanting to fuck them at any given moment, yet they cant seem to convince just ONE that its a good idea to plant a seed in her belly and stick around that its not that all the guys are "immature" or "hopeless", its that no one can stand being around them. And its not like men have exacting standards the way women do with their shopping lists of nonsense, men just want their women to have a pleasant disposition.

Anyway, lol @ "i finally decided to try tinder because my friends had met their partners through there". Bitch please, you've had that fucking app since it first debuted.

• +1
As long as the 35yo bitch is not fat she will have 0 trouble finding a beta like that lmao. The wall is a massive cope.
When it comes to commitment. Only for BetaBuxx, that lack significant in 1 or more of these aspects: Looks, Money and Status. So, she will need to compromise alot/plenty on her standards. Like chosing an uggo dude, and/or poor dude, etc..
Because a betaBuxx dude that looks good/decent, and had decent money and Status. He can still get a 20-something year old woman to go Betabuxx for.

Imo. on the Wall.
There, is no wall for women when it comes to attracting random sex from non-Chads.
There is a fertility Wall thoughfor women (aka, all dudes that want to have children, don't want to have commited relationship with her).
And there is a wall for women, when it comes to attracting commitment/exculsivity (and resources) from men that are desireable-ish. I mean, it will be pretty difficult for a late 30's woman, to get a BetaBuxx man that's willing to buy all the shit for her shit could get in her 20's (aka: staying for free in his house, getting a free car, trips, goods, etc...). She'll need to pull her own financial weight, much more.

• +1
Millennials think that they are going to find some sort of purpose outside of having a family in their 20s. Like some dream job or aspiration or something. They don't find shit. 99% of humanity didn't live like this.

Girls' standards are too high anyways. They'd rather be single than settle with a subhuman. That's the brutal truth.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Millennials think that they are going to find some sort of purpose outside of having a family in their 20s. Like some dream job or aspiration or something. They don't find shit. 99% of humanity didn't live like this.
I agree, that having children/family; gives a natural and easy sense of purpose.
At the same time. We have to agree, that purpose doesn't actually exists. All purpose, is a false sense of purpose.
This "purpose" things, is only a 'problem' humans seem to have. because we want there to be a purpose. That want for a purpose, seems inate. And purpose is one of the greatest motivators; so that's probably the reason why it exists. Looking at it from a truth point of view. There exist no purpose. All is without purpose. Because all that is,all that we do, will one day be gone/changed/dissapaear/go extinct.

All one can, do is. If purpose is important to oneself (for many peaople it is I think). Is create false sense of purpose. The absolute most easy sense of purpose, whiich is 100% natural is that through passing on genes with kids.

I think i see. For plenty people. Questioning purpose is risky and painfull, because some get really depressed or unmotivated.

Last edited: