Worth upgrading 0.05% tret to 0.1%?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Ive gotten use to 0.05% and use it everyday with no irritation, peeling, or even dryness for about 3 months so im thinking about applying 0.1% maybe twice a week at start

Did you notice changes?
Yes i got that “glow” and my skin overall looks better but results are coming really slow . Thats why i want to upgrade to 0.1% and i still have few acne scars left and they havent went away yet

• +1
Reactions: ang3l
not worth it
hmm , what if i only apply it once a week at start? I plan on using tret for the rest of my life so might as well start now and build up tolerance since i feel like 0.05 isnt doing anything

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17791
hmm , what if i only apply it once a week at start? I plan on using tret for the rest of my life so might as well start now and build up tolerance since i feel like 0.05 isnt doing anything
Replacing 0.05% use every day with 0.1% once a week shouldn't be an upgrade. You wont be increasing your dose

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Replacing 0.05% use every day with 0.1% once a week shouldn't be an upgrade. You wont be increasing your dose
Goal is to use 1% daily until my skin gets use to it , i started off applying 0.5 every other day then got to use it daily. Is this a good approach to this ? Fuark i already ordered the 1% . Any advice or suggestions would help alot

skin gets drier which is not worth it imo. people can clear up from 0.0025 alone so it varies

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and edodalic29
It’s overkill at this point

Fuck man I hate living in a country where Tret is prescription only

• So Sad
I bought a very heavy moisturizer with it and a oil serum with hylauronic acid
Yes but unless you reapply it constantly throughtout the day it will not be sufficient. If you live in a cold country stay the fuck away from 0.1% because the weather makes it easier for your face to wrinkle and if you live in a tropical country be prepared to never go outside since sunlight is even worse than usual for your skin on tret

• +1
Yes but unless you reapply it constantly throughtout the day it will not be sufficient. If you live in a cold country stay the fuck away from 0.1% because the weather makes it easier for your face to wrinkle and if you live in a tropical country be prepared to never go outside since sunlight is even worse than usual for your skin on tret
I dont go outside a lot jfl , but when summer starts up again i will probably hop off 0.1% and go back to 0.25 or 0.5 . Luckily it dosent get too cold here . Thanks for the suggestion

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096