Would Elliot Rodger have success on dating apps with the pictures he took?

Goonerholocaust

Goonerholocaust

Bronze
Why didn't he just create a dating profile if he expected woman to come to him? Did he think it was below him or were the apps not popularized enough at the time? Also can someone run a tinder experiment with his pictures, thanks

Looks were the least of his problems, dude was deranged

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Looks were the least of his problems, dude was deranged
He would have been successful if he was chad but anything below that and you can't expect women to walk up to you. Especially when you are not approchable in the first place like he was

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
Someone needs to make a Chadfish of ER

He would have been successful if he was chad but anything below that and you can't expect women to walk up to you. Especially when you are not approchable in the first place like he was
Eliot had no chance

He mogs me to hell and back JFL

Someone needs to make a Chadfish of ER
Someone get it done, also needs to talk with the same mannerisms as him to see if it would really work

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Unless you're a model don't expect women to walk up to you, he expected that because he was decently looking, and got hit by reality HARD

If he tried approaching he would've had some success

Unless you're a model don't expect women to walk up to you, he expected that because he was decently looking, and got hit by reality HARD

If he tried approaching he would've had some success
Yeah it would have been easier for him than most, but he was also so autistic that he probably wouldn't get anywhere with it even if he tried

Yeah it would have been easier for him than most, but he was also so autistic that he probably wouldn't get anywhere with it even if he tried
no he was a monster whos parents never thougtht him about apathy and having well being for others. So this guy looked at everyone as the enemy because he wasn't getting pussy. He even killed some asian dudes at the university who befriended him.

no he was a monster whos parents never thougtht him about apathy and having well being for others. So this guy looked at everyone as the enemy because he wasn't getting pussy. He even killed some asian dudes at the university who befriended him.
He was autistic too man, just listen to him talk.

He reminds of a friend of mine, 6ft3, blond, good frame, honey colored eyes

Dude has all that but zero social skills, result he's alone, he doesn't even bother to do any effort

I think that's what sets apart normies from chads, even a HTN is still a normie so he has to act like one

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and Goonerholocaust
He reminds of a friend of mine, 6ft3, blond, good frame, honey colored eyes

Dude has all that but zero social skills, result he's alone, he doesn't even bother to do any effort

I think that's what sets apart normies from chads, even a HTN is still a normie so he has to act like one
Over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back