Would it be retarded to use steroids if you work out at your home "gym" ?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
This dude inspired me

Seems like all he has is just some plastic plates and dumbells.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TrestIsBest
off white jeans look like cooked crack

My bitches be askin where chanel at

I know you see them crosses yea that’s chrome hearts

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and teemowhite
She obviously wants him like that. She's virtue signaling for the camera with her plausible deniability.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Tallooksmaxxer and Danish_Retard
She obviously wants him like that. She's virtue signaling for the camera with her plausible deniability.
yeah man dude has a killer body. should have dumped that stupid becky.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Just take tren and don't even bother to train, it is for coping gymcels anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Just take tren and don't even bother to train, it is for coping gymcels anyway
thank you sir. i will listen subliminals for targeting specific muscles.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
If you got basic shit at home then you have more than you need jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needjawsurgery, TUSSELEIF, fjor2096 and 1 other person

Definetly not. You only need dumbbells and a bench to be able to workout well. Roids are never worth it if you aren't trying to make a living out of bodybuilding though, but you do you.

Definetly not. You only need dumbbells and a bench to be able to workout well. Roids are never worth it if you aren't trying to make a living out of bodybuilding though, but you do you.
i am a 6'4 lanklet and i dont have years of dedication to get a body which gets mogged easily by a 6 month gym goer roided zoomer. plus like most of us here my genetics probably arent that good for staying natty.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
i am a 6'4 lanklet and i dont have years of dedication to get a body which gets mogged easily by a 6 month gym goer roided zoomer. plus like most of us here my genetics probably arent that good for staying natty.
It's not a matter of genetics but serious training and patience.

I started at 138 lbs at 6'4" and I am now at 205 lbs with a flat stomach and I am still not even intermediate.

In 1 year, I will be at 225 lbs, and in 2 years, I will be at 238 lbs. So 100 lbs heavier than when I started and pretty much gymmaxxed.

roids work best when you do high volume sessions
If you have a home gym with limited equipment it will get extremely boring using a barbell and dumbbells for everythign.
It's also annoying having to adjust the dumbbells before each set
Having access to multiple machines at the gym and lots of dumbbells that you can quickly switch out for dropsets and supersets is the best way to go if you're going to put your body through the side effects that come with roids

Not sure how the video has any relevance just because it was recorded in his house, what leads you to believe he doesn't train in a gym jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and TrestIsBest

I started at 138 lbs at 6'4" and I am now at 205 lbs with a flat stomach and I am still not even intermediate.

In 1 year, I will be at 225 lbs, and in 2 years, I will be at 238 lbs. So 100 lbs heavier than when I started and pretty much gymmaxxed.
Please PM me your before/afters
I haven't heard of anyone being 138lbs at 6'4, I was 150lbs

Please PM me your before/afters
I already showed them on the forum, but people think I am skinny fat just because my genetics make me store most of my fat in my belly.

So, until I reach the intermediate level in 6-10 months, I will not post after pictures, but you can see the before picture.

I am much more muscular now.

This is my current strength level (in lbs, not kg):

Overhead Extension 30x10
Barbell Curls 70x8
Overhead Press 90x5
Close-Grip Bench Press 90x12
Bench Press 112.5x8
Yates Rows 157.5x7
Squat 170x6
Deadlift 250x7

I can do 8 pull ups with green Rogue Fitness bands (remove 65 lbs from the lift)

When I started, I couldn't even use the bar for bench press, or for overhead press and I could only curl 20 lbs.

Also, over the past couple of weeks, I have managed to add 5 lbs to my deadlift every single workout so I am going to reach 405 lbs very quickly, and definitely before the end of this year and I do it without straps.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

jeez i dont want to be a lanklet anymore. hell you talk about 3 years.

and also i want androgenic gains from roid.
roids work best when you do high volume sessions
even better so i dont need to buy more weight plates
If you have a home gym with limited equipment it will get extremely boring using a barbell and dumbbells for everythign.
i will buy a pull up bar too. maybe kettlebells.
Having access to multiple machines at the gym and lots of dumbbells that you can quickly switch out for dropsets and supersets is the best way to go if you're going to put your body through the side effects that come with roids
sounds like it isnt that a big deal tbh
jeez i am 175 lbs now and i feel like skeleton jfl how did you survive?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
jeez i dont want to be a lanklet anymore. hell you talk about 3 years.

and also i want androgenic gains from roid.

even better so i dont need to buy more weight plates

i will buy a pull up bar too. maybe kettlebells.

sounds like it isnt that a big deal tbh

jeez i am 175 lbs now and i feel like skeleton jfl how did you survive?
Building muscle takes time, but you won't go from being a skinny weakling to being a muscular strong guy in 3 years, you will progressively get better and better until you reach that physique.

In 6-12 months of serious training, you can achieve a physique like what Brad Pitt had in Fight Club. Most women would be satisfied with that actually, but if you train hard for many years, you can get even bigger than that.

2616436 54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551

These guys have been training for 10 years without steroids:

Alex 10percent

Greg super jacked as f

Omar Isuf today

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and AsGoodAsItGets
In 6-12 months of serious training, you can achieve a physique like what Brad Pitt had in Fight Club. Most women would be satisfied with that actually, but if you train hard for many years, you can get even bigger than that.
he is brad pitt bro. i am simply not.
Building muscle takes time, but you won't go from being a skinny weakling to being a muscular strong guy in 3 years, you will progressively get better and better until you reach that physique.

View attachment 1625678

View attachment 1625681

View attachment 1625682

View attachment 1625683
as i said i dont have intention to wait for years.

alex is a turbo manlet too. second and third dude look good but they seem sus.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and TrestIsBest
These guys have been training for 10 years without steroids
These guys also dedicate their whole life to fitness. OP isn't willing to do that it seems which is understandable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and TrestIsBest

View attachment 1625678

View attachment 1625681

View attachment 1625682

View attachment 1625683
I like your healthy mentality. Alex is also a massive nerd who cracked the yoke philosophy is the modern era and the messiah of neck training

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Yes

• So Sad
Doing roids is always retarded

• Love it
These guys also dedicate their whole life to fitness. OP isn't willing to do that it seems which is understandable.
Achieving a muscular ripped physique only requires around 4-6 hours of training per week, the rest of time time is spent resting and eating. It is extremely simple to do. Also, most of the time in the gym is spend taking 5 minutes of rest between sets to push the progression to the maximum.

Steroids aren't a magic pill anyways, you still have to train and if you take steroids, you have to keep taking them until you die, and they shorten your lifespan and make your face age faster. Some steroids can also give you very bad acne all over your body.
So, even if you manage to maintain natural testosterone production while taking steroids, you will still suffer from many other bad side effects, even if you do a lot of research.

The tradeoff isn't worth it. Also, one of the benefits of staying natural is that your strength is directly proportional to how much muscle mass you have. So when you do become muscular, you will also be very strong, strong enough to pick up most women and carry them with ease.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and AsGoodAsItGets
The only time where it makes sense to take steroids is if you have been training as a natural for a number of years, and you reach a point where you can no longer make gains, or where the gains you make are so small that they aren't noticeable, and you want to get bigger than that, to compete in strongman, bodybuilding or powerlifting. That is when it makes sense to take steroids because you can't succeed in those sports as a natural.

But taking steroids as a non lifter who has never trained hard for a long time is a big mistake that you will eventually regret.

• Hmm...
you will also be very strong, strong enough to pick up most women and carry them with ease.
I don't get this argument. I could carry a curvy tall chick with ease when I was 15 and didn't have a single gram of muscle on my body.

• +1
I don't get this argument. I could carry a curvy tall chick with ease when I was 15 and didn't have a single gram of muscle on my body.
yes all of us here want aesthetics

I don't get this comment, how would you carry her and for how long?

I'm talking about the sex position where you carry her in the air, not lifting a woman up a few cm from the ground.

• Hmm...
I look almost as good as him and have just had a 10 week cycle in my life, 1 year ago.

This dude inspired me

Seems like all he has is just some plastic plates and dumbells.

steroid use for size is always dumb, stay natty your muscles will grow better plus you do not need sizes that are possible only with steroids

• Hmm...