Would Keto diet debloat me?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am so tired of having 1L of water retained on my face and being treated like a human scum.

I used to do carnivore diet for a short while and noticed that my face was leaner than eating normie diet with carbs like potato chips, ramen, pizza, burger buns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 23558
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss

No must do ray peat and become obese

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
dont need to do keto jfl just eat high potassium low salt foods bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, NerdcelThundercok, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Your avi scares me. He on that voodoo type shit innit

low sodium, no creatine + coffee (diuretic) will lean you out

low sodium, no creatine + coffee (diuretic) will lean you out
I do all lol high sodium, creatine everyday but never touch caffeine dont like it

I do all lol high sodium, creatine everyday but never touch caffeine dont like it
no surprise then why you are bloated

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
no surprise then why you are bloated
But normies eat like shit still not bloated. Only Models and .org users count every mg of sodium and carbs.

But normies eat like shit still not bloated. Only Models and .org users count every mg of sodium and carbs.
normies drink alcohol, coffee = diuretic. Normies dont take creatine too.

normies drink alcohol, coffee = diuretic. Normies dont take creatine too.
Normies eat Pizza burger

Alcohol and coffee debloat you temporary due to dehydration, water rebound is x2 later.

Normies eat Pizza burger

Alcohol and coffee debloat you temporary due to dehydration, water rebound is x2 later.
dehydration only happen if you dont drink mch water and just drink coffee. there is no rebound. Like i said even if they eat pizza,burger, they are also drinking diuretic and just end up peeing it.

I am so tired of having 1L of water retained on my face and being treated like a human scum.

I used to do carnivore diet for a short while and noticed that my face was leaner than eating normie diet with carbs like potato chips, ramen, pizza, burger buns.
1) blood work you might have high estrogen
2) reduce sodium intake
3) hypothyroidism
4) food allergies
5) gluten sensitivity, eat gluten free carbs like rice,potatoes and not bread,pasta…
6) high cortisol, too much stress in your body. Even inflammations caused by weight training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
1) blood work you might have high estrogen
2) reduce sodium intake
3) hypothyroidism
4) food allergies
5) gluten sensitivity, eat gluten free carbs like rice,potatoes and not bread,pasta…
6) high cortisol, too much stress in your body. Even inflammations caused by weight training
POTS

dehydration only happen if you dont drink mch water and just drink coffee. there is no rebound. Like i said even if they eat pizza,burger, they are also drinking diuretic and just end up peeing it.
It’s hormonal regulation RAAS on kidney. It try to maintain equilibrium all the time what goes up must come down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

High potassium low carbs and no sugars diet is the way to go. U can cheat once two weeks thats what I do when prep to unbloated or you just drink alcohol the night before and wake up shredded

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
High potassium low carbs and no sugars diet is the way to go. U can cheat once two weeks thats what I do when prep to unbloated or you just drink alcohol the night before and wake up shredded
Main menu are always Salmon for breakfast and Beef steak for dinner, adding with Avocado, milk, yogurt, shrimps, egg every single day. I don't eat Lunch because Nikola Tesla said that Humans should eat twice breakfast rich in healthy fat for energy and protein rich dinner for replenishing nutrient and repairs. He also advocate for taking 2 hours after breakfast to rest before working since blood is diverted from the brain to belly during digestion.

^Good for debloat?

Main menu are always Salmon for breakfast and Beef steak for dinner, adding with Avocado, milk, yogurt, shrimps, egg every single day. I don't eat Lunch because Nikola Tesla said that Humans should eat twice breakfast rich in healthy fat for energy and protein rich dinner for replenishing nutrient and repairs. He also advocate for taking 2 hours after breakfast to rest before working since blood is diverted from the brain to belly during digestion.

^Good for debloat?
bros a diet engineer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

^Good for debloat?
Is Nikolas Tesla aesthetic?

Change yogurt for Greek yogurt

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ray peat is the highest form of life in the universe.

Eat, sleep, peat, repeat.