Would litteraly take 2' off my dick for 2' of height in return

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
5'6 with a 7 inch.
Would happily go down to 5inch to just be 5'8
Then with one inch lifts I'll actually be just about noticeable with folds. Who cares if my dick is small I just want some IOIs
Gonna try once inch lifts regardless but honestly the chances that it'll make a difference are minimal

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I would trade 2 inches of my dick for 3-4 inches of height. I would almost have a micropenis but wouldn't care as long as I mog all females and most men.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Dick size doesn't matter anyways, know from experience

Dick size doesn't matter anyways, know from experience

Yes it does, even though you need to be good looking enough to get your foot dick in the door, at first.

Me: Why do you have but plugs?
She: With a plug in the ass it feels tighter in the vagina.
Me: Interesting, we need to try that out.
She: Not necessary, yours is big enough on it's own

Another she: Woa, I finally felt something during sex
Me: You did not before?
She: Much less, I already wondered why your condoms are that big

I have 7-7.2 inch (18cm) and use the second biggest condom size in terms of width (only available in sex shops or online, not in regular stores)

I don't get many girls due to looks. But the ones I get seemed to like big dicks.

Yes it does, even though you need to be good looking enough to get your foot dick in the door, at first.

Me: Why do you have but plugs?
She: With a plug in the ass it feels tighter in the vagina.
Me: Interesting, we need to try that out.
She: Not necessary, yours is big enough on it's own

Another she: Woa, I finally felt something during sex
Me: You did not before?
She: Much less, I already wondered why your condoms are that big

I have 7-7.2 inch (18cm) and use the second biggest condom size (only available in sex shops or online, not in regular stores)

I don't get many girls due to looks. But the ones I get seemed to like big dicks.
I guess I shouldn't say dick size doesn't matter, girls obviously love bigger dicks, it's just there have been situations where girls choose a guy with a smaller dick over me when the girls knows both of our dick sized

sounds like an amazing deal tbh

I would trade 2 inches of my dick for 3-4 inches of height. I would almost have a micropenis but wouldn't care as long as I mog all females and most men.
u fuckin dumbass
if ur manlet but have a cool dick, its much better than having a small dick even if ur tall

well, at least if u pretend to fuck girls

Obesecel made the ultimate sacrifce and put everything except one inch into height
Bruh you must be at least 6'
i am 5'9
blessed (kill me)
u fuckin dumbass
if ur manlet but have a cool dick, its much better than having a small dick even if ur tall

well, at least if u pretend to fuck girls
cool dick aight bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and shimada
Anyone who chooses dick over height is trisomic since you can’t jelq your spine to get taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I would trade 2 inches of height for an 8.5 inch monster dick

I heard some guy on reddit had his dick go from 3inch soft to 5inch soft from taking testosterone.
It still stayed the same size hard but it's a good increase. Ya never know maybe. 1inch is brutal though. Youd be reminded of it every time you need to go to the bathroom or shower

I heard some guy on reddit had his dick go from 3inch soft to 5inch soft from taking testosterone.
It still stayed the same size hard but it's a good increase. Ya never know maybe. 1inch is brutal though. Youd be reminded of it every time you need to go to the bathroom or shower
i won't get testosterone, its a murder reason for my parents and the reminder is every morning, when you wake up with small balls and no cock

I would take 1 feet of height for 6' longer and 6' Thicker dick

Same. Currently 5'10 and 7 inches. Would do anything to be 6 foot

Same. Currently 5'10 and 7 inches. Would do anything to be 6 foot
LL then. At least at 5'10 your average with above average dick. And if you run prettyboy your ideal height imo

5’8-9 with 7 inch BPEL here. I’d trade 1 inch dick for 2 inch height, not sure about 2 inches tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bruh that's too big. It wouldn't fit in anyone other then big black women
It’s not about that, it’s about cockmogs. Cockmog is the most brutal mog