Would you rather have a 21 year old black HTB or a 38 year old white post wall Stacy

Which do you choose

• Total voters
klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
A non fat, non ghetto black girl that's high tier Becky in looks and 21 or a 38 year old white woman that's still very attractive and yogamaxxed but was a gigastacy in 2004. Personally, much as i like white foids, age would trump race in this instance and i would go for the nigress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
we won't enter nothing as incels, fuck imagination

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 29581, slavicpsycho and 4 others
Cute black becky who likes Kemono Friends is very much to be invited to Japari Park

Servalaskvieia

• +1
Reactions: klip11
No modern girl for incels (MTNs and below).

shut the fuck up, you are not an incel
i am, you probably isn't and the OP isn't too, but the majority of this forum is

it's just cold to tell us to imagine fucking either a hot girl, or a girl that is hotter, no matter the race
"wuou--would you rather fuck a girl that is a 10/10 or a.. -- a girl that is 9/10!!" idiot question

i am, you probably isn't and the OP isn't too, but the majority of this forum is

it's just cold to tell us to imagine fucking either a hot girl, or a girl that is hotter, no matter the race
"wuou--would you rather fuck a girl that is a 10/10 or a.. -- a girl that is 9/10!!" idiot question
@looksmaxxer234
@Trilogy
@apemaxxed are all slayers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 21661
Depends on how the 38 yo looks like, if she looks 10 years younger I would prefer her.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and klip11
The 38 year old

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
A non fat, non ghetto black girl that's high tier Becky in looks and 21 or a 38 year old white woman that's still very attractive and yogamaxxed but was a gigastacy in 2004. Personally, much as i like white foids, age would trump race in this instance and i would go for the nigress.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley

The stacy better look like this

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and LampPostPrime
I wouldn’t pick either

Hmmm.....what to choose... :unsure:
Stable diffusion xl47
Stable diffusion xl48

• Hmm...
Reactions: klip11 and LampPostPrime
i cant mix with a black

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun

Cope majority of this forum is normies and mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
38 year old former gigastacy who still looks goo for reference:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
the hag if she isn't aged (u could consider someone post wall based on age alone regardless of deteriorationn) otherwise the niggER

Does the black HTB have a fat ass?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
You guys misunderstand sth...

IF YOU DO NOT NEED KIDS and do dating just for fun,

38 year old Stacy FOGS to death. If she did not let herself go, she will most likely look a lot better than anything any faggot on this website touched in their life tbh. :feelsrope:

As such black HTB is so-so.

However, 21 Black Stacy vs 38 White Stacy... I would pick black.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 29581