Wtf… Rate 25 Year Old Gandy In Rare Video

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

Skip to about 1 minute forward… holy shit he looks insane in motion. Subhanallah
EE2E954B 1ACE 44B5 8765 C64E25C29C16

@StrangerDanger @Anstrum95 @AscendingHero @Preston @Biiyo03 @Xangsane @geezcel @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Salludon unironically

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mastermind, Yashchandra and 7 others
its 144p the pixels in the video can literally be counted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 6 others
Gandy gif23423

• Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deprived, lepo2317 and 1 other person
26 is a man's peak 20 a woman's but after 22 quick downgrade for women men can look mogger even uptill 45

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homesick, Deleted member 14160, fjor2096 and 2 others
slayer or incel in the UK? @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
He was incel
Indeed
'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.
‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.
Tumblr a41e32b209330bebfdc3f0f672e64915 6bc2feed 400

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Prince88, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.
View attachment 1641845
ntpill from Gandy. Maybe curries will finally accept it hearing it from their God himself @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Brutal nt pill @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
but tbf he looked like a baby face till 23 so maybe he looked even worse as a teen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 7580, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
how does gandy get away with a smaller lower third compared to other jawmoggers? hook nose too
his main appeal is eye area

explain how gandy mogs faber here (if he does) :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He looks like a little boy. He needs to hit the gym, dity bulk, and get some size. He should also grow a nice thick beard to be more manly. Women love beards! But who cares about women anyways. Hold frame, and you're golden.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Indeed
'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
View attachment 1641845
2847272_tumblr_a41e32b209330bebfdc3f0f672e64915_6bc2feed_400.jpg

you do think this is some 50 something guy
brutal agepill

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and StrangerDanger
He's exotic looking even 10+ years later lol

26 is a man's peak 20 a woman's but after 22 quick downgrade for women men can look mogger even uptill 45
If You are GL from start, 25 to 30 is the peak, and maybe extend into mid 30's If You tale care.

• +1
offbrand salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Indeed
View attachment 1641845
Jo, Shropshire United Kingdom, 10 years ago

To those reading a completely different article to the rest of us... He has interior-designed several properties. He has studied photography and during the shoot it becomes apparent that he completely understands the relationship between light, lens and posture He now writes a car column for GQ He says he got his work ethic from his father: Work hard, make it your best ...antique furniture, which he turns into modern pieces. I collect huge French clocks and old carpenters consoles which I turn into tables... Not just a pretty face eh? If some people actually bothered to read, you would see David does more than stand infront a camera all day! In fact any job that is honest and honourable and keeps a roof over your head is decent! Lets not get into the heart surgeon, lawyer, malarkey! Yes I applaud people who save lives and fight for justice. But we cant ALL be that can we? Relax people...

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If You are GL from start, 25 to 30 is the peak, and maybe extend into mid 30's If You tale care.
I wouldn't say mid 30s since visible fat pad loss and fine lines start to appear but I do agree that 25-30 is the peak. Most here cope with collagen and seriously think the prime for men is 18-23

I wouldn't say mid 30s since visible fat pad loss and fine lines start to appear but I do agree that 25-30 is the peak. Most here cope with collagen and seriously think the prime for men is 18-23
Bad aging genetics, geting fat or to much sun exposure. I am 27 and I have bearly any fine line, only the expresions marks that I easy keep in check with minimal skin care.

• +1