@xangsane and his identity issues

I call out people who do these despicable things in front of everyone so that they are shamed in public.

They have no right to insult someone like that just because of how they look like.
Ironic coming from the faggot that likes insulting white women by calling them "plain", "boring", and "poor agers" :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 20056
Do so and update us. People like your sister very much annoy me. JFL at that whore thinking trillions being stolen, more than 30 million dying during british rule due to famines alone, all was worth is because "muh bwc". Fucking racist scumbag
Failed normie why are you being dumb right now? Do you not realize that women are literally eugenical animals and that they don't care about any of that. Curries are literally the spawn of native south asian hunter gatherer foids mating with migrating western eurasian nomads. Hinduism is quite literally the oldest apartheid system to ever exist, where the native south asian hunter gatherer populace is relegated to the lower castes and the more "aryan" castes are the higher ones. Do you really think foids care about "muh colonial oppression".

When I call foids cold eugenical breeding machines, I'm NOT just trying to insult them. I'm literally describing who they are as a WHOLE being. IT'S QUITE LITERALLY INSTINCTUAL for them to try to get with the males they deem to have the "fittest" genetics. They are not doing this consciously and maliciously believe me, for them it literally is as instinctual as breathing. His sister worships whites because like ALL other ethnic foids, she deems them to have the "fittest genetics".

Homo sapiens are just another animal species on this planet earth, never forget that. Just because we can build 1000 feet skyscrapers, does not mean we are no longer beholden to our biological instincts (extreme hyperbole but you get what I mean).

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
Do so and update us. People like your sister very much annoy me. JFL at that whore thinking trillions being stolen, more than 30 million dying during british rule due to famines alone, all was worth is because "muh bwc". Fucking racist scumbag
@zylk98

This reminds me of the airport incident with my dad. He was given cold glares by the security guards while I got smiled at. It was only after they opened my passport, that I too, was pulled into a corner and was given heavy pat downs and my electronics and bags carefully checked, and our intentions questioned. By Northern Italians, the so called group of people that I've been told I looked like.

Nigga stfu retard, what am I supposed to do fight back thereby make it look worse for me and go to jail or some shit. No one would respect me retard, you think people respect manlets that fight back? No dumbass because people who are perceived as inferior can never do anything to change the mind of others that already hold them in that light. "Some", dumb faggot it wasn't "some", anyone that would've gone through what I did would've either killed themselves or shot up the fucking school.
man i thought i was aspie
you don’t go to jail for getting into fights in middle/high school kek
and who cares if others “respect you” or not, the important thing is that they won’t fuck with you if show them youll fight back
whatever bullying/racism etc you went through was cause you were a submissive cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, CFW432, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Failed normie why are you being dumb right now? Do you not realize that women are literally eugenical animals and that they don't care about any of that. Curries are literally the spawn of native south asian hunter gatherer foids mating with migrating western eurasian nomads. Hinduism is quite literally the oldest apartheid system to ever exist, where the native south asian hunter gatherer populace is relegated to the lower castes and the more "aryan" castes are the higher ones. Do you really think foids care about "muh colonial oppression".

When I call foids cold eugenical breeding machines, I'm NOT just trying to insult them. I'm literally describing who they are as a WHOLE being. IT'S QUITE LITERALLY INSTINCTUAL for them to try to get with the males they deem to have the "fittest" genetics. They are not doing this consciously and maliciously believe me, for them it literally is as instinctual as breathing. His sister worships whites because like ALL other ethnic foids, she deems them to have the "fittest genetics".

Homo sapiens are just another animal species on this planet earth, never forget that. Just because we can build 1000 feet skyscrapers, does not mean we are no longer beholden to our biological instincts (extreme hyperbole but you get what I mean).
I just want to see his sister's reaction tbh. But I do agree with you, ethnic women are the biggest white supremacists. I made a post about it the other day jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Xangsane
Your race is mostly your appearance, if you look white/black/asian people will treat you like that unless you say otherwise. The failo people like @Xangsane get for revealing their arabic name is a perceived culture failo not really a race or ethnicity thing.

For example This guy will face the same type of discrimination and will be ostracized, if he goes around like this or telling people he's called Mohammed. Despite being clearly white

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19499
I don't dislike you, and I do think you probably aren't racist. But you need to understand that you taking on the label of ethnic is just going to make you go nuts. You barely speak the arab language, you will have a VERY TOUGH time actually being accepted.

Even I as a bangladeshi don't have lots in common with other bengalis from bangladesh. I have stuff in common with british bangladeshis and for a lot of bengalis in the UK - THAT IS THEIR IDENTITY, BRITISH BANGLADESHI.

YOU ARE MIXED

I find him obnoxious at times. I am curry and he is mixed, HIS MIXED EXPERIENCES ARE HIS OWN UNIQUE STRUGGLES JFL. If he wants to embrace being ethnic he can try. I am not jealous, I simply find his threads on how he experiences discrimination as an ethnic ridiculous because he barely does. He needs to spend £15 to change his name and all his discrimination is gone.

Most of his threads feel forced and that he wants to just fit in. He has identity issues which ethnics don't face, but it is a mixed race person problem. His identity is mixed, not ethnic.
This. Xangsane has the same issue as I do as a mixed-race person yet we approach it in completely opposite manners. He wants to deny his white roots despite being white-passing and I want to embrace my white roots because I'm white-passing. I've also suffered from identity issues because spics don't consider me as one of them cause I'm too white for them and whites treat me differently once they hear my parents speak Spanish despite it being a white man's language. I've realized it's best to go with what I look like the most and that would be my white side, but I gotta distance myself more from my parents' cultural roots first and that will only happen after they're long gone. This is why I've decided to change my last name and breed with a white woman either via surrogacy (most likely) or slaying (unlikely) because my future offspring would be essentially white at that point. I don't know if to hide my background from her as I've completely cut contact with toxic relatives or convince her to accept me not teaching my children about my roots.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Your race is mostly your appearance, if you look white/black/asian people will treat you like that unless you say otherwise. The failo people like @Xangsane get for revealing their arabic name is a perceived culture failo not really a race or ethnicity thing.

For example This guy will face the same type of discrimination and will be ostracized, if he goes around like this or telling people he's called Mohammed. Despite being clearly white
View attachment 1738624
Is he a convert?

View attachment 1738624
>pig nose
>white
anon I...
73F1F627 756F 4F8E B07A FE24428B7600
D79F4E81 847C 4E4D AB2A 4D6FBF79E6B7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
man i thought i was aspie
you don’t go to jail for getting into fights in middle/high school kek
and who cares if others “respect you” or not, the important thing is that they won’t fuck with you if show them youll fight back
whatever bullying/racism etc you went through was cause you were a submissive cuck
- people would just to get in fights all the time at my school and police would come and arrest them. Btw I went to a 95% white school in the suburbs, not some ghetto school in the city. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Again I wouldn't stand to benefit from fighting back, I would've been expelled, then force to go to another where they would've looked at my history and could've just denied me, or place me under close watch.

-I'd have a record

Why don't you get there is no mercy for brown sub 5 MUSLIMS in the west. You better not be black retard. Unironically black people are more accepted socially in the west than brown ethnics from the middle east and south asia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin
There you go, he's a white convert. He's white. He has nothing to worry about.
What do you mean by this lol. He will probably face more discrimination than you cause of the beard and his style. Why does he have nothing to worry about?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What do you mean by this lol. He will probably face more discrimination than you cause of the beard and his style. Why does he have nothing to worry about?
He's white.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, currylightskin and Deleted member 20056
You have a sister ?
same bro i am levantine arab but only 25%, I got most of my genes from my white mom but i still got shitted on by the white guys in school when i said i was half arab, Calling me terrorist or saying some fucked up shit about arabs. I hate people who shit on arabs and muslims they should honestly die, I've seen people on this site literally cheer for evil western countries to bomb the middle east and kill babies and women who are arab, There's too much racism towards arabs tbh

He doesn't look fully white even in his heavily edited pics.
Secondly why does he get so much attention? He's so annoying

That nigga will kill his entire family for 5 minutes of attention and 6 reacts

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9670
That nigga will kill his entire family for 5 minutes of attention and 6 reacts
my sister insulted my heavily marinated and seasoned halal chicken so I beat her within an inch of her life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18244
I understand what you're saying. I tried using my middle name once to introduce myself to a group of white people who I knew if never meet again, and they were pretty nice towards me.

But I don't want to be associated with a set of people that turn their backs on me upon learning my name, or if they saw my dad. These same people treat darker, non passing ethnics as third class citizens which I don't want to fuel. I don't want to be associated with people who treated my father and me like crap when we went to visit our white side of the family just because of our background. And that's why I refuse to date white women, and rarely associate with them. It's the only way to combat racism irrespective of whether you look white or not.

I hate it when darker ethnic people put me on a pedestal just because of my colouring. I have to remind them that I'm one of them, even if I look different.

I just hate it when people idolise whiteness and as a result I don't like to add fuel to the fire
You want it to be one way, but its the other way

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
It's funny to me that @Xangsane claims ethnic despite being white passing, he claims he faces racism from whites - WHICH HE CAN ENTIRELY AVOID BY PAYING £15 TO CHANGE HIS NAME. He truly believes in his delusional mind that he experiences what discrimination ethnics face.

Mf benefits from the current racial system ethnics believe in, he is white passing + muslim, to any muslim woman he is a catch. In fact in muslim communities he will be given favourable treatment because of the colourism/racism in ethnic cultures. He truly thinks his experience is comparable to a 5'5 curry such as myself or any other fucking pajeet looking nigga like @CFW432.

Why does he do this you ask? It's because this mf lacks a fucking identity. He knows deep down he is fucking white, he literally can't even speak his ethinc language jfl. He says he prefers the company of other ethnics over the company of whites. Has he ever sat down and decided to think why ethnics and ethnic women might be nice to him? It surely isn't the fact he is white passing and muslim -> thus making him open game for ethnic women who want an LTR who don't want to upset their parents.

JFL at this dude's delusion. If we lived in a truly racially equal society where people didn't idolise whites @Xangsane would want to die.

The truth is, if he changes his name to a white name, he'd no longer be worshipped by ethnics, and whites would treat him as equals/a normal person. He benefits from racism, and will then cry on this forum how the world is tough for ethnics.

He needs to realise that he isn't 100% ethnic and never will be, he is 50% white. He needs his own identity.
He's certifiable nutcase, and he might just be gaslighting or compliment fishing with his millions of ethnic injustice threads despite looking 100% white, but I never made a thread criticizing him because:

He has severe autism
He has a good heart
He used to be normal and got fucked up by a foid
Most of his shit is harmless IRL

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
He's certifiable nutcase, and he might just be gaslighting or compliment fishing with his millions of ethnic injustice threads despite looking 100% white, but I never made a thread criticizing him because:

He has severe autism
He has a good heart
I think he is harmless, but his threads are so dumb man, I felt like someone had to say something.

• +1
ngl this thread feels soy af
@Xangsane is a half white 5'10 chadlite-chad with a muscular frame who's whining about white racism in every thread
@FailedNormieManlet is a 5'5 bengali normie and I rarely see him complaining

Xangsane just wants to be a victim, over for his INFP genes

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ngl this thread feels soy af
@Xangsane is a half white 5'10 chadlite-chad with a muscular frame who's whining about white racism in every thread
@FailedNormieManlet is a 5'5 bengali normie and I rarely see him complaining

Xangsane just wants to be a victim, over for his INFP genes
Tbf I cope with humour at my situation. I’ve realised long ago I can’t do much about it, so i try to at least make a joke about it.
he thinks gatekeeping ethnics from whites will solve racism 🤡
Tbf he annoyed me when he tried to convince his sister to stop being racist to south Asians by telling her that there’s white passing south Asians. Like that to me was the final straw, like as if south Asians only deserve basic respect because there are white passing ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and LooksOrDeath
Tbf I cope with humour at my situation. I’ve realised long ago I can’t do much about it, so i try to at least make a joke about it.
Someone who's actually gone through shit doesn't bring it up every chance he gets, Xangsane just wants a problem in his perfect life
Tbf he annoyed me when he tried to convince his sister to stop being racist to south Asians by telling her that there’s white passing south Asians. Like that to me was the final straw, like as if south Asians only deserve basic respect because there are white passing ones
jfl 🤡

• +1

Xangsane could set you up with his sister

• JFL
Someone who's actually gone through shit doesn't bring it up every chance he gets, Xangsane just wants a problem in his perfect life

jfl 🤡
It’s because of his identity issues lol. He wants to be ethnic despite being white passing and so thus he tries to fit in with the struggle. He should be speaking about his own unique experiences as a mixed person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • +1
nigga doesn't have to be an ethnic to say that racism is wrong

mixed chad
“White people are mean to me because of my Arab name”

Then change your name, it costs £15. £15 and all racial discrimination he faces is gone, whereas us - WE WILL ALWAYS FACE DISCRIMINATION LOL

• +1
:feelskek:
No way this is true

• +1
I think he is harmless, but his threads are so dumb man, I felt like someone had to say something.
Just set to ignore, they're all the same which makes them double annoying too lol

• JFL
:feelskek:
No way this is true
Dead srs, he was going to show her travel vlogs of Pakistan where they had white passing people. If @Xangsane was black, he’d be a house negro. Setting ethnics back for generations 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and LooksOrDeath
“White people are mean to me because of my Arab name”

Then change your name, it costs £15. £15 and all racial discrimination he faces is gone, whereas us - WE WILL ALWAYS FACE DISCRIMINATION LOL
I'm not even sure he gets discrimination with that face rating jfl, apart from some racist niggas

• +1
A sexhaver's problem will never be an existencial one
But it's cool to have one

• +1
Nope, you straight up fucking suggested "look pakistan has white passing people, pakistan deserves rights". Do you know how retarded that is and how that literally feeds into colourism
That was one of the most autistic things I've read from him.

His sister was insulting ethnics and he just showed his sister white passing pakis on youtube.:feelskek:

His logic for claiming looking ethnic is that there are ethnics with blue eyes too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet

His sister was insulting ethnics and he just showed his sister white passing pakis on youtube.:feelskek:

His logic for claiming looking ethnic is that there are ethnics with blue eyes too.
His next claim :- I’m actually a woman because women have hair

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and johncruz12345
He seems like a good guy overall.

But he likes to claim ethnic, despite not looking like one. Like if he really wants to be regarded as an ethnic, he should grow a beard and wear arabic clothing and make himself look as ethnic as possible, but nah he rather look like a white anglo prettyboy. ( not trying blame him)

He should just decide on one. Either you want to be ethnic or white. Not this in between "I'm med passing blue eyes ethnic, with arabic name, but somehow have a british accent, and I hate white women, whilst not even able to speak arabic, and having never visited Lebanon ???

Like wtf man:feelskek:

• +1
Hes whiter looking than a lot of actual Europeans lol.

Like a lot of meds are legit more ethnic looking than him.

Yeah he basically gets all the benefits of all being white in life - but still gets to play the race card when it comes to any sort of difficulty he faces in life despite being in a position of massive privelege due to lookism (assuming his pics arent giga frauded)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345
Hes whiter looking than a lot of actual Europeans lol.

Like a lot of meds are legit more ethnic looking than him.

Yeah he basically gets all the benefits of all being white in life - but still gets to play the race card when it comes to any sort of difficulty he faces in life despite being in a position of massive privelege due to lookism (assuming his pics arent giga frauded)
Reminds me of affirmative action niggas who claim black just to get into college. "But I'm 10% black, I face discrimination:soy: let me in"

It's funny to me that @Xangsane claims ethnic despite being white passing, he claims he faces racism from whites - WHICH HE CAN ENTIRELY AVOID BY PAYING £15 TO CHANGE HIS NAME. He truly believes in his delusional mind that he experiences what discrimination ethnics face.

Mf benefits from the current racial system ethnics believe in, he is white passing + muslim, to any muslim woman he is a catch. In fact in muslim communities he will be given favourable treatment because of the colourism/racism in ethnic cultures. He truly thinks his experience is comparable to a 5'5 curry such as myself or any other fucking pajeet looking nigga like @CFW432.

Why does he do this you ask? It's because this mf lacks a fucking identity. He knows deep down he is fucking white, he literally can't even speak his ethinc language jfl. He says he prefers the company of other ethnics over the company of whites. Has he ever sat down and decided to think why ethnics and ethnic women might be nice to him? It surely isn't the fact he is white passing and muslim -> thus making him open game for ethnic women who want an LTR who don't want to upset their parents.

JFL at this dude's delusion. If we lived in a truly racially equal society where people didn't idolise whites @Xangsane would want to die.

The truth is, if he changes his name to a white name, he'd no longer be worshipped by ethnics, and whites would treat him as equals/a normal person. He benefits from racism, and will then cry on this forum how the world is tough for ethnics.

He needs to realise that he isn't 100% ethnic and never will be, he is 50% white. He needs his own identity.
This. I don’t get how and why he does it he is like those mullatos who beg to be black but they will never be

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
He seems like a good guy overall.

But he likes to claim ethnic, despite not looking like one. Like if he really wants to be regarded as an ethnic, he should grow a beard and wear arabic clothing and make himself look as ethnic as possible, but nah he rather look like a white anglo prettyboy. ( not trying blame him)

He should just decide on one. Either you want to be ethnic or white. Not this in between "I'm med passing blue eyes ethnic, with arabic name, but somehow have a british accent, and I hate white women, whilst not even able to speak arabic, and having never visited Lebanon ???

Like wtf man:feelskek:
I have visited Lebanon when I was very, very young. I was around 4

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

He has severe autism
He has a good heart
I don't look 100% white. Usually Arabs can easily identify me as one of them, and Pakistanis and Afghans also ask if I'm an ethnic (yesterday I met an Afghan who looks almost similar to me, except his undertones are red and not olive).

White people don't usually have my eyelashes, eyebrows, lips and my skin texture.

My lips are very full, which 99% of white men don't usually have naturally.

My skin texture, eyebrow and eyelash thickness is also uncommon among them.