Yo guys just started gym and my max deadlift is 240kg is this good ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Im 171cm tall 16 and weigh 72kg

just started gym and tested all my max’s

bench : 120kg

deadlift: 240 with belt

squat: No

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
deadlifts are mostly leverages.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HarrierDuBois
That’s more than i do tbh, so i’d say its pretty good

this is a joke right?
what race are you?

deadlifts are mostly leverages.
So its not even pure strength ? What compound excerise is really a good indicator of pure muscle strength output ?

you must have very good genetics
Both are my parents are incredibly strong my mum can beat my dad in strength related competitions and my dad is very strong compared to other men so its mostly genetics im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Both are my parents are incredibly strong my mum can beat my dad in strength related competitions and my dad is very strong compared to other men so its mostly genetics im pretty sure
are you naturally athletic looking? Ie naturally 10% bf with muscle?

Either way u probably have massive potential gymmaxxing and having a top 1% physique. Major halo for women

the iq of this forum to believe you lmao

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, bignosesmallchin and Deleted member 24444

laughs cage GIF

are you naturally athletic looking? Ie naturally 10% bf with muscle?

Either way u probably have massive potential gymmaxxing and having a top 1% physique. Major halo for women
1EFC1CA9 CA06 48AB A0D2 0BBA0BF482E7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
potential for what? jfl he is a 5'7 brown chink, it's fucking over
And who r u ? Lol show me ur stats and dont larp like a insecure faggot

That's insane.

If u look at just sfcels amd the entire population who weight train at least 1 once a week, 120kg bench would put you in top 1% EASILY.

Deadlift is weird, generally once you're above 180kg you're pretty elite, and once you're at 250kg you're on another level.

That said due to nature it's largely mechanics so some people who can be quite 'weak' can have crazy DLs.

For context my MAX bench is 128kg, and my upper body looks like this

Screenshot 20230206 215200

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
You're scum

what do you want me to tell him? lie to him like you do? physique is pretty much irrelevant for women, he puts on a few more kg leansmaxx and it's over as far as physique comes when attracting women, if he wants women he better grow at least 10 more cm and do everything possible that have as much of an attractive face as possible, that and whiten his skin and stick to his race.

And who r u ? Lol show me ur stats and dont larp like a insecure faggot

I'm 6'3.5, 78kg, jfl at all the insecure brown curries

what do you want me to tell him? lie to him like you do? physique is pretty much irrelevant for women, he puts on a few more kg leansmaxx and it's over as far as physique comes when attracting women, if he wants women he better grow at least 10 more cm and do everything possible that have as much of an attractive face as possible, that and whiten his skin and stick to his race.

I'm 6'3.5, 78kg, jfl at all the insecure brown curries
So face and height is all that matters to slaying Mtbs with good bodies ?

240 pounds would be more believable

yeah, why the fuck are you even here? to cope and spread redpill bullshit?
I heard another guy in another thread saying people who say on this forum that gym is cope are retarded and that girls view gym like how we view girls bodies ? Is this true

please be honest does physique reallt matter to get hoes ?

I heard another guy in another thread saying people who say on this forum that gym is cope are retarded and that girls view gym like how we view girls bodies ? Is this true

It helps but the hardcore set in stone foundation that makes you a woman magnet is face, height, race, when I was 16 years old I was a weakling with 0 muscle mass but I was attracting girls from a different classroom where there was this 21 yo bodybuilder who got held back multiple times, he was on steroids and had a buzz cut, he had his own car, meanwhile girls from his classroom would rather walk around like a cuck to the bus stop with me than to be with the other older, buffer, richer guy and it was just because I was 10 cm taller and had a pretty face

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

stop larping

That's 500lbs. You did not lift that. You benched 120lbs and lifted 240lbs. You have a good frame, but you don't have much muscle and you're short. This is either larp or you don't know kgs from lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
It helps but the hardcore set in stone foundation that makes you a woman magnet is face, height, race, when I was 16 years old I was a weakling with 0 muscle mass but I was attracting girls from a different classroom where there was this 21 yo bodybuilder who got held back multiple times, he was on steroids and had a buzz cut, he had his own car, meanwhile girls from his classroom would rather walk around like a cuck to the bus stop with me than to be with the other older, buffer, richer guy and it was just because I was 10 cm taller and had a pretty face
Is this larp or truth ?

the iq of this forum to believe you lmao
Took me just over 2yrs to deadlift 240kg @85kg.

If OP is deadlifting 240kg @16 @72kg untrained then he would be breaking national records in no time.

Jfl at the gullible idiots here. OP probably did it in lbs and is claiming kg.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, kuroro and Deleted member 26212

If OP is deadlifting 240kg @16 @72kg untrained then he would be breaking national records in no time.

Im from australia we only use kg plates

That's 500lbs. You did not lift that. You benched 120lbs and lifted 240lbs. You have a good frame, but you don't have much muscle and you're short. This is either larp or you don't know kgs from lbs
We only use kg plates here cuz im from australia and i ddint even know thats heavy asf till researching now

Im from australia we only use kg plates

So you did an elite level deadlift for your weight class without having ever stepped foot in the gym before?! OP do u think we are retards?

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 26212 and bignosesmallchin
We only use kg plates here cuz im from australia and i ddint even know thats heavy asf till researching now
Nigga is trying to larp as a genetic anomaly.

You have a good frame but you look fat, you're sucking your stomach in and spreading your shoulders, I almost guarantee it lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212

You have a good frame but you look fat, you're sucking your stomach in and spreading your shoulders, I almost guarantee it lmao
Brah im just standing normal posture

This guy is such a fucking larper lmao, all his posts are bullshit.

There was one post where he was saying he had never done any exercise in his life when it was clear he had a pump in the photo he took

Hes saying people call him Jon Jones now and has 12-0 fight record jfl

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel