You are not goodlooking if you have never been catcalled and/or whistled at

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Zephir
Chads experience this quite frquently.

Incels who are either basement dwellers or have nerd STEMcel social circle are not aware how GL males are treated in real life and probably think that blackipilling threads and posts here are something people post for fun, for trolling people purposes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, BeanletMogger, gr34ter and 8 others
BBC fucked your mother

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, socialcel and fuxkdakikez
Truth hurts I see.

Had it once at 17

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Daily reminder.

Youre not a chad* if you havent been catcalled
Htns and chadlites dont get catcalled but are gl

Water.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Recessed Life, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Youre not a chad* if you havent been catcalled
Htns and chadlites dont get catcalled but are gl
If that is so than ratio of chads is much higher than this forum tries to present (looksmaxers say that like one in a 1000 male model is chad) because lots of GL guys get catcalled.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
lol. im so ugly and so dirty and so nasty.

I even tell my mom that im ugly and she then gives me a 10-15 minute lecture trying to make me cope but I’m so blackpilled that everything she says just comes In one ear and out the other

But I do love her for caring about me

atleast I have a family who loves and accepts me for who I am

Anyway who cares about gl. All I want is to be a normie. That's all I need. A normal healthy life. Is that too much to ask for? I am ok with being incel

yeah, i have nevr had this. i also never had any girl sexually interested in me, no girl ever sent me a friend request, no IOIs, and every girl i have gone out with has ghosted me

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
If that is so than ratio of chads is much higher than this forum tries to present (looksmaxers say that like one in a 1000 male model is chad) because lots of GL guys get catcalled.
Also doepends on the country. Of you are in the US its more likely to get catcalled if you are gl than in some arab country

When I go to family cookouts I get "catcalled" and sexually harassed by unknown cousins and fat black aunties, does that count?

So if you have does thar mean yoy are good looking

I got few "he is hot" from decent looking random girls and I'm 4/10 so getting it few times means nothing. I admit I've got it literally few times in last 10 years, chads probably get it on weekly basis.

a foid blew a kiss at me once back when I was around 14/15 :lul: a family friend of ours who definitely liked me but I didn't see her until years later at this obscure Christmas party where she heightmogged me

iz ova