You are still growing from 21 to 25 so dont fucking rot

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Hop on roids and hgh for that whole period dead srs. Your skull is still growing same with height.

I went from 5'7 to 5'8.5 in that period I wish I was on hgh I wouldn't need leg lengthening or depression meds now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Hero of the Imperium, ripcordgod1 and 11 others
I’m 28

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rocketman, Splinter901, materialistic and 5 others
Wouldn't roids stop you from growing in height though

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, makeme183, looksforlife and 3 others
What about MK-677?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 14693
Can't afford it atm, unfortunately - the real stuff anyway.
Just get brain tumor bro!!!! You can buy a trip to Chernobly and stick your head into the dirt there to get acromegaly tumor and you'll gain approximately 2-3cms even if your plates are closed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Rocketman, BigBundaSlapper and 6 others
Wish I could've went back in time I was a fucking moron smh

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman
Just get brain tumor bro!!!! You can buy a trip to Chernobly and stick your head into the dirt there to get acromegaly tumor and you'll gain approximately 2-3cms even if your plates are closed
Omw wanna look like this mogger

Controller STALKER video game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBundaSlapper, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Hop on roids and hgh for that whole period dead srs. Your skull is still growing same with height.

I went from 5'7 to 5'8.5 in that period I wish I was on hgh I wouldn't need leg lengthening or depression meds now.
true 26 is when its over

Whats the benefit to having roids during your early 20s compared to after. HGH i get but you'd still be able to make good gains roidswise past 25, or are you just saying to maxx out now so that you could slay for longer?

Idk about roids but I grew 2 inches from 17-28 (5'7-5'9). At least I'm average black man height now as 5'7 is where you can't escape manlet jokes as most dudes are 5'9 as it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Idk about roids but I grew 2 inches from 17-28 (5'7-5'9). At least I'm average black man height now as 5'7 is where you can't escape manlet jokes as most dudes are 5'9 as it is.
5,7 is decent for LL though not totally over even then congrats on the growth though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Yep you are still growing at these ages same with dick size lol

• +1
i hope i can go from 5’8 to 5’10 and than get ll

• +1
I th

I think I grew 0.5 inches since starting my blast/cruise of testosterone. Can testosterone alone increase height? Thinking of blasting 500 mg for a year if this develops my masseters and face

• +1
I th

I think I grew 0.5 inches since starting my blast/cruise of testosterone. Can testosterone alone increase height? Thinking of blasting 500 mg for a year if this develops my masseters and face

It will grow your masseters for sure mine have grown a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
This made me cage so fucking hard , I grew 2 inches just from stretching my spine laughing

also bruh,how tf do you keep managing to get such hot avi's ? who is she ?

crazy thing is , I almost banged a girl who looks like her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

If i can grow until 25 why should i take hgh? My body hgh production can make me taller + most people their growth plates close at 18-21 its so rare to be open after 20 maybe you are late bloomer or you have genetics to grow taller in these ages

If i can grow until 25 why should i take hgh? My body hgh production can make me taller + most people their growth plates close at 18-21 its so rare to be open after 20 maybe you are late bloomer or you have genetics to grow taller in these ages
+ How many inches gonna give me 1 or 2 not more than that

+ How many inches gonna give me 1 or 2 not more than that

Trust me your are still growing until 25 I fucked up in my teens I was so bluepill and made huge mistakes lol

Trust me your are still growing until 25 I fucked up in my teens I was so bluepill and made huge mistakes lol

• +1
If you take hgh it's gonna speed up the growth you might get 3 inches instead of one if that makes sense homie

This made me cage so fucking hard , I grew 2 inches just from stretching my spine laughing

also bruh,how tf do you keep managing to get such hot avi's ? who is she ?

crazy thing is , I almost banged a girl who looks like her tbh
What stretches did you do?

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
If you take hgh it's gonna speed up the growth you might get 3 inches instead of one if that makes sense homie
Can you still do this by taking mk after 21 and still see height gains?

• +1

massive cope

• +1
bro be grateful I'm 5'5. I'd kill you and then sell your family to slavery to be 5'8.5
Anything under 5'10 is "dating short" restricts dating pool

If this was legit some mfs would actually do it. I can see it lol

I th

even test raises serum igf1 so yes. just be careful with estrogen

And that's ur evidence

Not cope I grew why would I lie I'm still short anyway
Here's my situation. I'm 5'9.75 and 21 years old (I started puberty at 16) and look quite young for my age. I have been lifting natty at gym for 1 year and am 70kg and fairly lean. My brothers and dad heightmog me they are all 6ft or over. What should I take to grow taller, bigger frame and mature my face, I still have baby face, and i have small frame (6.5 wrist 8.25 ankle but wide shoulders). I don't want to be huge from gym just get to like 80kg shredded. I don't want side effects too. What would you do if you were me

Last edited:
  • +1
Here's my situation. I'm 5'9.75 and 21 years old (I started puberty at 16) and look quite young for my age. I have been lifting natty at gym for 1 year and am 70kg and fairly lean. My brothers and dad heightmog me they are all 6ft or over. What should I take to grow taller, bigger frame and mature my face, I still have baby face, and i have small frame (6.5 wrist 8.25 ankle but wide shoulders). I don't want to be huge from gym just get to like 80kg shredded. I don't want side effects too. What would you do if you were me

What I would do is run test hgh and primobolan it prevents e2 conversion. I would stay on this cycle for 6 months for max growth. Small dose of aromasin throughout. This is what I would do if I could go back in time. I'd be on this since 18 and cycle off occasionally but use ai throughout to prevent aromatization

And that's ur evidence
Only surgery and roids work, roids is not cope by the way it works.

I would be on more rn but I'm recovering from laser surgery

So you gained 1.5 inch and aged yourself 6+ years

Not worth it IMO. Most people don’t get taller after 21 lmao. You need estrogen for hair and skin.

After 21(23 at latest) HGH will just make you grow horizontally instead of vertically. AKA making you into ogre

Lifefuel for me; I am around 5'11 but still under 25

• +1
I'm old enough to be half this userbase's father at this point.

I am 18 and taking MK677 20mg everyday plus 500 mg Huperzine A. I have been on it a month I hope I squeeze out 2 inches somehow but the past year I hadn’t really grown.

I'm old enough to be half this userbase's father at this point.

Not hard when everyone is 14

How old r u now?

Secret cheat for manlets @Zenturio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729