You cant be proud of being white... (white boys GTFIH)

Exactly, same with my family tree. Who was mostly original migrants to America from Europe, with my most recent European ancestry being from Denmark from my moms great grandma. So I’m a proud American and bit proud Danish aswell.
>Danish
No shit, you are germanic, muu white more like anglo germanic culture

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13787
1. Gypsies are not white
2. Gypsies are not part of any individual european culture, they are isolated
3. Turks are not european, they are conquerors and theyre culture is vastly different
Bulgarians are turks

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
No one: …

BBCposters:
“muh blm raised blacks smv”

“muh stacys don’t actually like blacks”

View attachment 1316701View attachment 1316702View attachment 1316703
“COPE HARDERRRR”
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Jfl at including iceland because the king of denmark didn’t care about building any defences in that shithole so maghrebdindus could kidnap some snowniggers before they could organize defences
Idk not all of Europe, but like mostly Northern Europe, England, ireland, Germany (typical American immigrant stuff), and danish of course, which is why my grandpa has good genetics

• +1
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Looksornot
What is Prussia? I have some of that far back on my tree lol

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Based af, i need to have one nubian and one nordic stacy, can't wait to fill them both with my paleo balkan semen and have a tribe of Nordics and Mullato sons :feelsgood:
Same but hairy balkan woman 🥵

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
Jfl at including iceland because the king of denmark didn’t care about building any defences in that shithole so maghrebdindus could kidnap some snowniggers before they could organize defences
He probably allowed it tbh, he knew they were homo sexual tranny inbreeds ngl, just look at their anus fingering descendants today :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
@delusionalretard

• JFL
Jesus Christ 1 hour and a bit, already has 4 pages :forcedsmile:
who gives a fuck JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, turkproducer and Deleted member 13787
Idk not all of Europe, but like mostly Northern Europe, England, ireland, Germany (typical American immigrant stuff), and danish of course, which is why my grandpa has good genetics
25DE857E BC48 4FA3 9304 35DE931C2496

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6423, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
1. Gypsies are not white
2. Gypsies are not part of any individual european culture, they are isolated
3. Turks are not european, they are conquerors and theyre culture is vastly different
yes modern day turkey is not fully euro but this is rather a political/religious term, so this is an odd take, there are turks that can trace their majority heritage all the way from central asia or balkans or near east, should they completely forget about this and claim only turkish culture, whatever that means since it is influenced from all over the place?
Yet i'm not proud of turks and gypsies.
which country are you from:lul:
Turks are white. You should be proud of their history bro.
yes mutt masterrace indeed. keep crying for turanid

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Nah I’m not black nor have black dna
the mutt meme is only that, a meme
every ethnicity in europe has mixed DNA anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
yes modern day turkey is not fully euro but this is rather a political/religious term, so this is an odd take, there are turks that can trace their majority heritage all the way from central asia or balkans or near east, should they completely forget about this and claim only turkish culture, whatever that means since it is influenced from all over the place?

which country are you from:lul:

yes mutt masterrace indeed. keep crying for turanid
i dont wanna argue about turkey cause i dont care, i didnt mean to say shit about it

Jfl at this @uglymug not knwoing what prussia is, we need to assign him paradox games to learn history asap
All I know is that I’m white and I have a bunch of Northern European stuff It’s confusing being American, idk what % my dna is

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Looksornot
Jfl at this @uglymug not knwoing what prussia is, we need to assign him paradox games to learn history asap
You have alot to learn kid
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, lutte and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 8244
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Albanobakeryworkerid
Mussolini was from North-East Italy and in that part of Italy many people have DINARIC pheno
I know very well, I lived there. Dinaric pheno looks so bad :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
But it’s cool though, I wish I knew about this stuff
you can start by watching channels like Oversimplified and 10 Minute History, theyre not the best but good for beginners or just for entertainment

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and TsarTsar444
Mussolini was from North-East Italy and in that part of Italy many people has DINARIC pheno
I know very well, I lived there. Dinaric pheno looks so bad :feelswhy:
It does to you? Idk tbh, yeah he did have a dominant Dinaric pheno, but it looks ok, average on the euro pheno scale
Legija arkan
Benito Mussolini

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you can start by watching channels like Oversimplified and 10 Minute History, theyre not the best but good for beginners or just for entertainment
@lutte just lol at learning history from ((Youtube)), chad trait = learning history organically through paradox games
66f 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, lutte and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Is 6’1cel dinaric? He mogs hard but he’s a genetic anomaly and looks 35 and 15
he looks dinaric + dalofaelid

• +1