You fools don’t realize the edge you get over normies just by being on this site

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
All u need to succeed irl is hair and muscles. Normies know that and some are working towards improving those 2 aspects. What they don’t know is the importance of the lower third, eye area and other discussed topics here. If u improve those even slightly with fillers for example, ur already mogging those normies and are put at at least HTN irl. So, be grateful ur here and start hardmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Mewton, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
@Xangsane

Mayby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 19798
Leanmaxing is everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Majority are to busy posting about BBC to even acknowledge the knowledge they can tap into on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, Mewton and Deleted member 19798
having nice hair is underrated, I get tinder messages from girls saying my hair is nice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19798, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
I don't plan on getting any surgeries. My only plan is leanmaxxing, taking better care of my skin and septoplasty to fix my deviated septum (hopefully it makes me nose straighter too). I only really come on here to shitpost

• JFL
Majority are to busy posting about BBC to even acknowledge the knowledge they can tap into on this forum
I think everyone is looksmaxxing here even the shitposters. I only post in off topic nowadays but Im gymcelling and planning surgeries

I don't plan on getting any surgeries. My only plan is leanmaxxing, taking better care of my skin and septoplasty to fix my deviated septum (hopefully it makes me nose straighter too). I only really come on here to shitpost
>not getting surgery
>getting septoplasty

having nice hair is underrated, I get tinder messages from girls saying my hair is nice
Images 6

This guy must slay with his hair

>not getting surgery
>getting septoplasty
It's primarily for medical reasons so I can breathe through my nose easier. Besides there's no guarantee that they'll change the actual asymmetry of my nose (I have big asymmetry)

• Hmm...
Never began for offtopic rotters
Meanwhile normies get all the info they need to ascend from BOTB and then fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

• WTF
it wont why not just get rhinoplasty along with septo

it wont why not just get rhinoplasty along with septo
I can't, my dad is funding it and won't allow anything that changes my actual nose shape. Even if I funded it, my family wouldn't allow it. I'm so fucked cos my nose is crooked as shit

I can't, my dad is funding it and won't allow anything that changes my actual nose shape. Even if I funded it, my family wouldn't allow it. I'm so fucked cos my nose is crooked as shit
brutal my parents have no trouble with my surgery and even helping me

• Love it
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
didn't read but what you are saying is probably right, what you didn't consider is that this site makes you non NT as fuck

brutal my parents have no trouble with my surgery and even helping me
Septoplasty

My nose looks like the one on the left (tho a little more extreme with asymmetrical nostrils) in terms of its deviation. If septoplasty won't change its appearance then I'm just not gonna bother to get surgery at all tbh

didn't read but what you are saying is probably right, what you didn't consider is that this site makes you non NT as fuck
Bro Everytime I see ur posts I click that fucking tiktok like 3 times. Fuck that stupid hoe remove her already she makes me mad idk why

Bro Everytime I see ur posts I click that fucking tiktok like 3 times. Fuck that stupid hoe remove her already she makes me mad idk why
i miss being fuck buddys with her ngl life lost it's meaning now we don't see each other

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 19798
man this forum just makes u mentally ill and mentally retarded for most people but who cares MESSI GOING DOWN

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
i miss being fuck buddys with her ngl life lost it's meaning now we don't see each other
What’s ur psl? She looks like stacylite u must be gl to be fwb with her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and LowTrust
What’s ur psl? She looks like stacylite u must be gl to be fwb with her
idk what my PSL is but I tend to get rated pretty highly here, I do also have some smv booster traits which probably help

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
idk what my PSL is but I tend to get rated pretty highly here, I do also have some smv booster traits which probably help
U looksmaxxing to get her back?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust and Yuno_howitez
U looksmaxxing to get her back?
nah she's got a new boyfriend now but I'd rather go for a virgin JB and start a fresh

• +1