You have NO reason for wanting children if you are incel

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Why would you want them? They will turn ugly like you are and you will feel like a total failure for spawning such an abomination into the world. My father very blatantly married downards because my mother is literally 3/10 or even 2/10 and it shows BADLY since both me AND my brother are incels. Yes, my mother spawned not just one but TWO incels into the same fucking family. My sister also looks like shit but she's a foid so of course she got married jfl.

Don't try to cope by talking about "muh genetic recombination!". That shit is just cope. If the parents are ugly there is a 90% chance their children will be ugly. Consider how many incel hapas there are...those are the offspring of low-tier whites that settled down with low-tier noodle foids. Is this something to be proud of?

This is one of the ultimate blackpills. Even if you somehow 'accended' it would only be with a shitty foid and your offspring will grow up to be a giga-incel that will hate their existence.

Also, let's be real...nobody really loves their children if they are ugly. There are even scientific studies showing this jfl. I know for a fact I would never love my child if it looked like shit because all it would do is serve as a reminder of how big of a genetic failure I am.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9568, Beetlejuice and 12 others
699A6346 716E 4E93 B6EA 83C3EE6D38BD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member, germanlooks and 4 others
:feelspepo: All your posts are retard tier pseudo science, do you ever read what you wrote and question why you’re so mentally deficient?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, HOLYFUARK, Darkthrone and 4 others
If I have children with a White woman, my kids would likely all be White-passing normies and would probably not be "neurodiverse" like I am, meaning they would just have relationships and sex lives that are typical of White people.

I'm unlikely to pass on my two biggest handicaps to the next generation, so in my case, I am warranted in wanting kids IMO.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 9568
If I have children with a White woman, my kids would likely all be White-passing normies
Sort of like Eliot Rodger?

imagine not wanting your own army of clones

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17174
I want my kids to look exactly like me. But thats impossible considering my race is a mutt race

You can get daughters

Loving your posts more and more

Cage everytime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and buckchadley31
Legit.

Jfl at getting children if you aren’t atleast average height with Chadlite+ face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
Cope just the thought of normies inheriting this earth disgusts me, 5 children is the bare minimum I want

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
children are an irrational expense. you're cucking years off your life and the enjoyment of your own life slaving away to put away money for someone else.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩., john2, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
I can't understand how anyone here is pro natalist

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 9568
Then go play squid games with a man and give up on women.

20220217 210127

Legit.

Jfl at getting children if you aren’t atleast average height with Chadlite+ face
Government in the future will/should make this a requirement in order to create a superior human race.

Why would you want them? They will turn ugly like you are and you will feel like a total failure for spawning such an abomination into the world. My father very blatantly married downards because my mother is literally 3/10 or even 2/10 and it shows BADLY since both me AND my brother are incels. Yes, my mother spawned not just one but TWO incels into the same fucking family. My sister also looks like shit but she's a foid so of course she got married jfl.

Don't try to cope by talking about "muh genetic recombination!". That shit is just cope. If the parents are ugly there is a 90% chance their children will be ugly. Consider how many incel hapas there are...those are the offspring of low-tier whites that settled down with low-tier noodle foids. Is this something to be proud of?

This is one of the ultimate blackpills. Even if you somehow 'accended' it would only be with a shitty foid and your offspring will grow up to be a giga-incel that will hate their existence.

Also, let's be real...nobody really loves their children if they are ugly. There are even scientific studies showing this jfl. I know for a fact I would never love my child if it looked like shit because all it would do is serve as a reminder of how big of a genetic failure I am.

Agreed, but you have PGD which will allow you to "design" your kids with the best traits.

Also moneymaxxing and surgery maxxing , you can pick up a high PSL woman for those high tier genes.

This is actually the route im taking, as I'm guaranteed to produce physically subhuman kids if i take the normie route. I'm not letting the cycle repeat itself.

1. Being incel does not mean you are ugly facially.

2. Genetic recomination is random, two ugly people can have a stacy, two good looking people can have an ugly kid.

Stupid thread.