YOU MUST HIDE YOUR SURGERIES

F

Fusionxz

Iron
YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY HIDE YOUR SURGERIES
"Oh bro I don't care about what other people think"
NIGGA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING SURGERIES THEN?

Also, telling people you got surgery defeats the point of surgery, foids will lose attraction immediately because YOUR GENES DID NOT HAVE THE FEATURES WHICH MEANS THEY WONT BE PASSED DOWN and not to mention the lengths people go at to slander you for surgery jfl
like tell a normie you will get implants and see their reaction. So Remember HIDE YOUR SURGERIES!!!

• +1
Reactions: Aero, NZb6Air, soover4me and 4 others

Also, telling people you got surgery defeats the point of surgery, foids will lose attraction immediately because YOUR GENES DID NOT HAVE THE FEATURES WHICH MEANS THEY WONT BE PASSED DOWN and not to mention the lengths people go at to slander you for surgery jfl
like tell a normie you will get implants and see their reaction. So Remember HIDE YOUR SURGERIES!!!

Bimax you can spin it around for sleep apnea and health, but the rest I agree.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
no, that's not how it works

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
foids will lose attraction immediately because YOUR GENES DID NOT HAVE THE FEATURES WHICH MEANS THEY WONT BE PASSED DOWN

I disagree. When you see some hot ig thot with lip filler / BBL / whatever tickles your fancy, do you lose physical attraction? no, you still have a boner regardless. You can intellectualize after the fact "ah, but not all of her looks are genetically inheritable traits for my hypothetical offspring with her" but you will be attracted regardless.

• +1
Reactions: haus33, geenk worg and SubhumanForever
There is a difference between what people say about you and their subconscious thoughts. If they talk shit about your surgery but still think that you look better, it's pure cope for their part. Anyways when you meet new people they see you as you are now.

I disagree. When you see some hot ig thot with lip filler / BBL / whatever tickles your fancy, do you lose physical attraction? no, you still have a boner regardless. You can intellectualize after the fact "ah, but not all of her looks are genetically inheritable traits for my hypothetical offspring with her" but you will be attracted regardless.
Not really though. You have to remember dating is a marketplace and foids are very selective. They will choose natural over plastic.

Also you don't tell others so you can gatekeep the surgery. The men you interact with IRL are your competition. You don't want them to learn about any surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: haus33
Bimax you can spin it around for sleep apnea and health, but the rest I agree.
Still better to gatekeep.

Just gain some weight after the surgery and say that caused the change. Or say you went to the gym.

Remember Gaslight gatekeep girlboss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and haus33

yes, you should gatekeep your hardmaxx. thats absolutely right

Water