You niggas have to aim higher than sex and a gf, heres why

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
Imagine your shock, imagine your disbelief. When you did all these soft maxes like hitting the gym for hours everyday, doing all the other shit. Fuck maybe even actually getting surgery. Just to finally get a gf and FIND OUT HER PREVIOUS EXES WERE MOSTLY SUBHUMAN. Your whole world shatters into pieces at that moment. You suddenly remember all those ltn's walking around with gfs outside. You understand what a retard you were working so hard for something anyone can easily get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheHet, bloomercel, zurzolo and 6 others
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
BUMP FOR REVERSE BLACKPILL

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
"something anyone can easily get" oh yes incels don't exist they must be some internet liars

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, bloomercel, zurzolo and 2 others
I don't care for sex or women. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, zurzolo, Chadeep and 4 others
the cat is out the bag i am not your savior
IMG 7793

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and zurzolo
"something anyone can easily get" oh yes incels don't exist they must be some internet liars
They exist, but imagine having the goal of "getting a gf". That automatically puts you bellow all these bum ass niggas.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and thereallegend
They exist, but imagine having the goal of "getting a gf". That automatically puts you bellow all these bum ass niggas.
Anything to escape inceldom, I'm bored asf of my life.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and zurzolo
Money and NT is life and law

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and thereallegend
That’s why they’re called slayers. You don’t live with the dragon, you slay it, then move on to your next conquest.

Anyone who thinks getting a girlfriend or wife is end the goal, might as well succumb to the life of a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
That’s why they’re called slayers. You don’t live with the dragon, you slay it, then move on to your next conquest.

Anyone who thinks getting a girlfriend or wife is end the goal, might as well succumb to the life of a cuckold

i hate the term slayer, youre not guts from berserk youre just going out clubbing like any other negro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back