You people have no idea what's happening to my face

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
Do you see the change? The swelling from a cortisone injection is going away. I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like when my bones become visible. You are witnessing the greatest ascension in PSL history.

 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, MadTwatter and 5 others
You have the highest north European ancestry in the forum and still abo tier nose?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Looksmaxxer20 and Deleted member 29167
You have the highest north European ancestry in the forum and still abo tier nose?
That might be also from swelling from the cortisol drug.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 23558
change? Where's the before? What procedure did you get done?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens
No bones for your midface ratio
 
change? Where's the before? What procedure did you get done?
For 5 years I had a swollen face caused by a cortisol injection which made my head round, now it's going away. You are bearing witness.



 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 21403, Lust and 5 others
The beginning is near. We all bore witness.

2pi2oOf.png
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21403, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
Do you see the change? The swelling from a cortisone injection is going away. I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like when my bones become visible. You are witnessing the greatest ascension in PSL history.


Not bad
 
Horse face over
 
How did you lose so much weight did you take any drugs?
 
How did you lose so much weight did you take any drugs?
My willpower is unstoppable. I only eat one meal a day, 3 cheese hot dogs, 6 chocolate donuts, a can of coke and a bottle of mountain dew.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and goo25
My willpower is unstoppable. I only eat one meal a day, 3 cheese hot dogs, 6 chocolate donuts, a can of coke and a bottle of mountain dew.
you eat worse than me
 
My willpower is unstoppable. I only eat one meal a day, 3 cheese hot dogs, 6 chocolate donuts, a can of coke and a bottle of mountain dew.
how long it took to lose all that fat ngl you were way fatter than me in the imgur link it sent so this is insane lifefuel :whatfeels:
 
how long it took to lose all that fat ngl you were way fatter than me in the imgur link it sent so this is insane lifefuel :whatfeels:
I was 124kg. It took like 2 years to get to 79kg.



 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you think its possible in one year? how tall r u?
183cm. I could have done it in 6 months if I was eating just 1500 calories a day. My maintenance seems to be around 3500.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
183cm. I could have done it in 6 months if I was eating just 1500 calories a day. My maintenance seems to be around 3500.
damn bro thats insane you dont have any loose skin from that why were you on corticosteroids anyway?
 
damn bro thats insane you dont have any loose skin from that why were you on corticosteroids anyway?
I only had a single cortisone injection for some tattoo inflammation, but it turns out I have a rare hypersensitivity to corticosteroids so it stayed in my body for years and made me a bloatcel.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I only had a single cortisone injection for some tattoo inflammation, but it turns out I have a rare hypersensitivity to corticosteroids so it stayed in my body for years and made me a bloatcel.
get some eyelashes and thicker brows man for full dark triad
 
With that fwhr you might as well jump off a roof.
 
Are you relaxing your eyes?
 

Similar threads

Zockerschocker
Replies
8
Views
59
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
28
yunus22
yunus22
16yearsmax
Replies
12
Views
157
3xiler
3xiler
J
Replies
6
Views
80
JustWannaImprove271
J
boby boneless
Replies
3
Views
58
patrickbateman0205
patrickbateman0205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top