you think male models do nothing for their looks

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
they have a strict clean diet no salt, lots of caretoinds, cardio, stretching after waking up , they make sure they eat greens along with water to hydrate cells
some inject multivitamin shot before contest or photoshoot dandelion root diuretics
the best hair products and skincare products ,tret etc
HRT
eyelashes coconut oil etc
vitamin c
their grooming is insanely strict
i have been following male models , also know a guy who is a male model
i started implementing the lifestyle
it changes my life
and people here lye in their bed farting and eating junk and thinking why they are not desired everyday
general leanness they stay lean all year long

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, faggotchadlite, GreenHat500 and 21 others
what no way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Catawampus, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
no bro they eat 5000calories everyday and still maintain 8% BF.

normies cant comprehend chad genetics:smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, faggotchadlite, Kristin and 6 others
no bro they eat 5000calories everyday and still maintain 8% BF.

normies cant comprehend chad genetics:smonk:
i could eat like shit i also dont gain fat even when sitting on my ass all day , i had a friend who tried to eat like me he gained 5kg in 2 weeks jfl :lul: , but you soak up water which bloats yu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Wow the life of a male model seems like such a struggle :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14543 and 8 others
Wow the life of a male model seems like such a struggle :feelsgood:
if you only knew the darkside of modelling industry , yes you look good people admire you but deep down most feel depressed and exhausted if they dont take a break thats why most start smoking drinking alc to compansate the emptyness they understand people only like them for their beauty

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Jason Voorhees
if you only knew the darkside of modelling industry , yes you look good people admire you but deep down most feel depressed and exhausted if they dont take a break thats why most start smoking drinking alc to compansate the emptyness they understand people only like them for their beauty
wow man that's so deep their lives seem rly bad, also no shit the modelling industry is brutal you don't have special info

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, GetShrekt, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
fuck you bluepilled cunt

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
oh fuck thats a joke im retared sorry

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
and people here lye in their bed farting and eating junk and thinking why they are not desired everyday
I ate clean since I was a kid, I exercised, drank water, took supplements, stayed away from sugar, junk food, etc. - it still didn't make any difference, while the other teens in my class ate crap, smoked, drank alcohol and still mogged me...

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Jason Voorhees
No salt diet? GL with the extreme cramps, bro. Of course they eat salt, every human does.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Jason Voorhees
imagine believing those insta story’s. This is the reality:
0E0A6A88 D977 4D52 932C 4EAF994F8467

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksornot, Htobrother and Jason Voorhees
Yeah bro but In Moderation
Depends if you are doing low carb or regular diet. With low carb, you need a lot more salt. I put a lot of salt on my food and I am not bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Il implement this stuff and become the best looking 5'7 Asian male possible

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yeah of course you do it once Or twice a week I’m talking about habits
Also alcohol makes me look leaner jfl Idk why
My point is that all of the things you listed are mostly cope.
I personally have like most Model a fast metabolism and can eat only shit and still stay skinny.
Being a model is fucking easy compared to being a normal working person.
Just keeping your diet slightly healthy and working out like the average person should do anyways. That’s it

My point is that all of the things you listed are mostly cope.
I personally have like most Model a fast metabolism and can eat only shit and still stay skinny.
Being a model is fucking easy compared to being a normal working person.
Just keeping your diet slightly healthy and working out like the average person should do anyways. That’s it
The photo-shoots can probably be quite tiring tbh, but it beats a 9-5.

Il implement this stuff and become the best looking 5'7 Asian male possible
Takes time bro don’t expect overnight changes but if have these habits you can go from 5 -7

These poor guys are so stressed they're smoking.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Htobrother