You too when you see a beautiful 12-18yo girl

boxface34

boxface34

Gold
You too when you see a beautiful 12-18yo girl you are attracted to her but then you see her in the present now that she is 24 you arent attracted anymore, this happen especially online in movies, you find a 14yo beautiful but now that she is 25 you almost find her ugly even if she is the same girl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
16 yo girls hit different tbh I took the JB pill after the weekend

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
16-18 is when they look good imo

You too when you see a beautiful 12-18yo girl you are attracted to her but then you see her in the present now that she is 24 you arent attracted anymore, this happen especially online in movies, you find a 14yo beautiful but now that she is 25 you almost find her ugly even if she is the same girl
because you can sense all the cocks she took in the meantime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and boxface34
I saw a 17 yr old Stacy today: pretty face, white skin, big boobs, lean body and short height. Legit 7 PSL in the street, I don't have a chance to date her and she might be too much of a red flag because where I live most foids are LTB/MTB.

Last edited:
But according to many retardos, finding a post-pubescent teen girl attractive makes you a pedo.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
But according to many retardos, finding a post-pubescent teen girl attractive makes you a pedo.
Yeah this is surreal, litteraly brainwashed by jews moral and society, the elites follow their instinct they dont give no shit.

Its probably a combination of society brainwashing + low androgens