You won’t have friends if you’re below a MTN

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Below MTN you won’t have friends unless giga nt maxxed

4 PSL MTN to have friends

If non NT you must be 6’2, 20 bideltoid and look like this to have friends.

D4EBAE40 E2CD 4437 92FF DC53C873870D

Reminder other Normie men or men in general they don’t befriend below average dudes. You’ll just be that jester with glasses. They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, lemonnz, deadmanwalking and 7 others
cope, stop posting you're shit thread. The most popular nigga in freind groups are the ugliest fucks.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, IAMNOTANINCEL, Spergi and 13 others
cope, stop posting you're shit thread. The most popular nigga in freind groups are the ugliest fucks.
This is nonsense. Idk why people like @St.TikTokcel believe this too.

Men don’t want to befriend below average males

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This is nonsense. Idk why people like @St.TikTokcel believe this too.

Men don’t want to befriend below average males
thats cope, unless your talking about the highest social ladder of friend group.

I mean not really. You see ugly dudes with friends all the time, MTN is an absurd benchmark. Maybe like sub 3, then your "friends" are usually keeping you around to halo them in comparisona and will either consciously or subconsciously treat you like sewer waste. Legitimately not having any friends at all (like me) is a combination of looks/environment/NT

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 14392 and 12 others
I mean not really. You see ugly dudes with friends all the time, MTN is an absurd benchmark. Maybe like sub 3, then your "friends" are usually keeping you around to halo them in comparison. Legitimately not having any friends at all (like me) is a combination of looks/environment/NT
yeah i'm starting to think he never goes outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
thats cope, unless your talking about the highest social ladder of friend group.
There’s no highest social ladder or muhhh popular group in hs. That’s incel cope. You’re either gl or NT enough to fit in or you’re ugly or non NT.

Eh, no. NT is the key for having friends, face for sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, The Antichrist, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
There’s no highest social ladder or muhhh popular group in hs. That’s incel cope. You’re either gl or NT enough to fit in or you’re ugly or non NT.
hahaha okay bro, that literally makes no fucking sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 32485
I'm diagnosed autistic MTN with IRL friends, BTW.

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
I mean not really. You see ugly dudes with friends all the time, MTN is an absurd benchmark. Maybe like sub 3, then your "friends" are usually keeping you around to halo them in comparisona and will either consciously or subconsciously treat you like sewer waste. Legitimately not having any friends at all (like me) is a combination of looks/environment/NT
I’m talking about normies. Most Incels will befriend other Incels my friends are tallfag khhvs. I have a 6’5 ogre 22 bideltoid KHHV friend and a 6 foot 20 bideltoid Amerindian like friend.

I’m talking about normies. Most Incels will befriend other Incels my friends are tallfag khhvs. I have a 6’5 ogre 22 bideltoid KHHV friend and a 6 foot 20 bideltoid Amerindian like friend.
Nah you'll see LTNs with MTNs and above all the time. It's not a world's difference really

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, rand anon, Verline and 2 others
Maybe your just not fun to be around?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
Coping

your friends are other incels
If all you ever talk and care about is inceldom, then, yeah, your friends will be other incels.

Ok but if I was HTN ID be fun to be around

When i was 12/13 i had an overbite like this (Its fixed now) and i still had a strong friend group. I even hanged out with the popular kids because i played football and was quite good at it. I got bullied for it obviosly but i still had friends, this is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Mainstream

View attachment 2671704
I don't understand what this scenario looks like in your heads the way guys like you describe it: a super handsome tall guy with a good physique who's a weird autist. Why would that guy be popular among men? How does that even work irl? You thing NT straight men just like to be around gl guys even if they're complete autists just because they like their looks?

Last edited:
View attachment 2671726

When i was 12/13 i had an overbite like this (Its fixed now) and i still had a strong friend group. I even hanged out with the popular kids because i played football and was quite good at it. I got bullied for it obviosly but i still had friends, this is cope.
they weren’t your real friends. They used you as a jester and a punching bag. They only kept you around the lunch table to insult you
If all you ever talk and care about is inceldom, then, yeah, your friends will be other incels.
I never talk about that irl
They aren't, but why would an incel friend not count as a friend?
an incel MTN befriending other Incels isn’t uncommon. Most Incels below MTN do not have friends though.

I was only lucky cuz I used to be low inhib & more social

• Hmm...
I don't understand what this scenario looks like in your heads the way guys like you describe it: a super handsome tall guy with a good physique who's a weird autist.
Autism = death sentence in terms of social situations yes. However he could get a few incel friends.
Why would that guy be popular among men? How does that even work irl?
He wouldn’t that’s the bare minimum as an autist to have 1/10 landwhale abomination attracted to you & having an incel friend.
You thing straight men just like to be around gl guys even if they're complete autists just because they like their looks?
Yes

Too many people here forget that the Blackpill blew up on tiktok. ive spoken to many normies below the age of 16 on discord and they will only befriend chads due to what tiktok has done to their brain

they weren’t your real friends. They used you as a jester and a punching bag. They only kept you around the lunch table to insult you
I was the best defender on football team and had status for that. It wasnt bullshit at all, I wasnt purposefully making fun of myself but people just found me naturally funny, its not something that can be explained.

What do you mean by "real friends"? Most people have shit fake friends that wouldnt help them much if shit hit the fan.

I was the best defender on football team and had status for that. It wasnt bullshit at all, I wasnt purposefully making fun of myself but people just found me naturally funny, its not something that can be explained.

What do you mean by "real friends"? Most people have shit fake friends that wouldnt help them much if shit hit the fan.
Nt htn+s don’t have fake friends

Too many people here forget that the Blackpill blew up on tiktok. ive spoken to many normies below the age of 16 on discord and they will only befriend chads due to what tiktok has done to their brain
Befriending a chad would mean you get mogged and girls would not even notice you next to this "chad". If your blackpilled you would want to mogg your friends.

Befriending a chad would mean you get mogged and girls would not even notice you next to this "chad". If your blackpilled you would want to mogg your friends.
Cope zoomers under the age of 16 now worship chad and only want to befriend people that brutally mog them to gandy’s heaven.

One who respects you and talks to you
LTN can get respect if they are good at something and they are NT and can have real friends.

Subhumans can be friends with other subhumans anyway lol.

Yes but not true respect and it only exists during their younger years. If they don’t capitalize on that thing they’re good at it’s over for them.
How is it not "true respect"? Why wouldnt they capatilize on the thing they are good at?

If they quit a thing they are good at and lose respect from others then they are retarded tbh.

People dont automatically respect you because you are htn, halo effect is strong but not that strong

How is it not "true respect"? Why wouldnt they capatilize on the thing they are good at?

If they quit a thing they are good at and lose respect from others then they are retarded tbh.
For the most part LTNs will be beat by others more attractive than them. Genetics come in packages
People dont automatically respect you because you are htn, halo effect is strong but not that strong
Unironically this is cope they legit do Lol. I witness this 24/7

Unironically this is cope they legit do Lol. I witness this 24/7
Being tall and gymaxxed will give you respect being a prettyboy not so much unless he slays alot.

Your whole concept of friendship is so fucking flawed, have you ever actually had friends irl?

Being tall and gymaxxed will give you respect
Yes
being a prettyboy not so much unless he slays alot.
When we mean prettyboys I mean are we talking about true PrettyBoys or short androgynous faggots ?
Your whole concept of friendship is so fucking flawed, have you ever actually had friends irl?
Yes I have. JFL I legit got called a fakecel on Incels.Is because I hung out with my friends after school before like a year ago.

Yes I have. JFL I legit got called a fakecel on Incels.Is because I hung out with my friends after school before like a year ago.
Are you mtn?

Are you mtn?
Not a year ago especially with glasses. Like I said I hung out with other incel tier guys well there was one or 2 dudes I knew who I hung out with that pulled but they were just lucky.

Luck doesn’t mean anything they were just exceptions to the rule

Last edited:

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Below MTN you won’t have friends unless giga nt maxxed

4 PSL MTN to have friends

View attachment 2671704
Reminder other Normie men or men in general they don’t befriend below average dudes. You’ll just be that jester with glasses. They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag
farthest thing from truth

I see tons of ltn's in social circles

Do you really think all the ltn's irl are rotting alone?
Ngl i've seen that alot of the non NT sub5s usually group up together. I've also seen the extroverted ones in normal friend groups

• +1
Ngl i've seen that alot of the non NT sub5s usually group up together. I've also seen the extroverted ones in normal friend groups
Yea most friend groups are usually
looksmatched tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and smallman
> 4psl

> MTN

The blackpill is a psyop.

• Hmm...