Your answer to this question shows if you're stupid/delusional

6.5PSL

Banned
Would you rather have 500,000 dollars today or 1,000,000 in 2 years. I love all the TikTokers that say bro obviously 500k, I can return more than 40% in a year. JFL. 1.4^20= 836. Are you going to 836x your money in 20 years and be a 100 millionaire, nope. Average person is so delusional it's funny. ILL INVEST IN BORED APES :soy:.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zoomertrader, koalendo, Cope>rope and 2 others
I would rather have 500000 today so I don’t have to rot for the next 2 years because of my subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, GetShrekt, zoomertrader and 16 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo, thecel and randomuser2407
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and thecel
It shows you’re a greedy jew either way man 500k or 1 mil is more than enough for a lifetime
Are you stupid? Where do you live, Indonesia? A good house in America is like 500k-1 million and you have health insurance, car payments, food, etc every year. 500k would be done pretty soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deleted member 8988, thecel and 1 other person
Are you stupid? Where do you live, Indonesia? A good house in America is like 500k-1 million and you have health insurance, car payments, food, etc every year. 500k would be done pretty soon
2 k to buy a car to live in
50 k for face
50 k for leg lengthening
and the rest for food and bills

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, zoomertrader, Biiyo03 and 9 others
2 k to buy a car to live in
50 k for face
50 k for leg lengthening
and the rest for food and bills
Imagine living in a car. All your LL/face surgery will mean nothing as no woman will respect you and you'll definitely die alone

Imagine living in a car. All your LL/face surgery will mean nothing as no woman will respect you and you'll definitely die alone
I’m not on here because I care about women I don’t care if I die a virgin. I just want to be high smv

Remember what website you’re on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, zoomertrader, NumbThePain and 6 others
I’m not on here because I care about women I don’t care if I die a virgin. I just want to be high smv

Remember what website you’re on
No, you'd be high PSL not SMV. Your SMV is capped at 4 if you live in a car.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, fjor2096, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
No, you'd be high PSL not SMV. Your SMV is capped at 4 if you live in a car.
How would u know I live in a car if I send frauded photos from public bathrooms? Lol

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Growth Plate
How would u know I live in a car if I send frauded photos from public bathrooms? Lol
😂😂😂, You'll never get into LTR as they'll know + where are you hooking up if you convince a MTB on tinder to HU with you? Your car?

😂😂😂, You'll never get into LTR as they'll know + where are you hooking up if you convince a MTB on tinder to HU with you? Your car?
I don’t care about girls whatsoever
I care about my face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, fjor2096, chawaje and 1 other person
😂😂 Sounds like the girls that wear makeup saying WE DONT DO IT FOR YOU!!
I’m serious man I’m already good looking enough to get girls my friend used my selfie in a tinder experiment and I got 50 matches 8 hours.

I think it’s a mental illness that gets brought out when you rot here for months.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I don’t even really feel sexual desire for girls like they hit me up on tinder once in a while but I just put that in my excel spreadsheet about my smv and ignore

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 9801 and Growth Plate
I don’t even really feel sexual desire for girls like they hit me up on tinder once in a while but I just put that in my excel spreadsheet about my smv and ignore
Brutal. You need to find stuff you enjoy then

500k rn

Ballin out wit my day 1 felons

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
500k now. Who knows what the fuck can happen in 2 years. Now is all we have. Now is life,

• +1
Reactions: Dog
Lmao I have confirmed this whole forum is low IQ and delusional. Based.

I don’t care about girls whatsoever
D9F69007 FDB8 46D2 A2CC 6C9DE3FE34B9

Lmao I have confirmed this whole forum is low IQ and delusional. Based.
what if you're dead in the next 2 years nigga? 2 years is a long ass time goofy ass nigga!

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You're being a dumb redditor.
I go to an American high school and I'm a sophomore. High chance someone could shoot me dead in the next 2 years

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, fjor2096 and incel194012940
Incels are not patient folk, and it's a vicious circle because self improvement requires patience.
Exactly. Mewing (if it works) would take years, proper body building takes months/years, minoxidil application has to be many months consistently, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I'm a virgin, give me 20$k and I'll ascend

i mean doubling your money really isn't nearly as hard as you make it sound

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Harold O'brien
i mean doubling your money really isn't nearly as hard as you make it sound
It really is though. I'm guessing you've never actually done it at scale (100k+)

I reckon I can beat 40% in a year

It really isn't that difficult

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
You are who I'm talking about then lol. Average redditor :soy:
I'd be surprised if certain cryotocurrencies don't more than double over the next two years

500k and invest

So you believe you can reliability return 40%+ per year. Can you even read? Like I said, become a 100 millionaire then
why would i need to make the money back within 2 years?

So you believe you can reliability return 40%+ per year. Can you even read? Like I said, become a 100 millionaire then
This is stupid reasoning because it is entirely possible for there to exist short term opportunities that will provide the required return but will diminish over time

This is stupid reasoning because it is entirely possible for there to exist short term opportunities that will provide the required return but will diminish over time
Everything is priced in, by the way, so no

Everything is priced in, by the way, so no
The market is efficient LOL (only retards believe this)

It is only approximately efficient in very large time scales

• JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL
The market is efficient LOL (only retards believe this)

It is only approximately efficient in very large time scales
The market is efficient enough where you cannot reliably double your money on large sums (100k+) every two years.

The market is efficient enough where you cannot reliably double your money on large sums (100k+) every two years.
Perhaps but right now there is a massive opportunity in the digital assets market where a return greater than 100% in 2 years is more than likely.

It really is though. I'm guessing you've never actually done it at scale (100k+)
nah i haven't but i known people who have. just sounds like ur bad with money