You’re volcel if

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Your body fat percentage is higher than 8-14%

You don’t have a body such that people can tell that you train.

You have fixable skin problems.

You have fixable teeth problems.

You have fixable posture problems.

You have fixable grooming problems.

You are broke. That’s right. Since you were able to pass the registration part on this website, your IQ must be 90 +. Anyone with an IQ of that level can make some money. No money = volcel.

You live with your parents. Living with parents is volcel.

You ignore pick up, the red pill? You don’t read books written by pick up artists? You don’t try to understand game better and then take action? Volcel.

You don’t start conversations with girls and crack jokes every once in a while? volcel.

You haven’t forgiven your parents for letting you down in life? Loser and volcel.

You spend all of your time at home? Volcel.

You don’t shower? Volcel. (JFL)

You place expectations on girls? Volcel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, alriodai, Growth Plate and 33 others
Volcel doesn’t exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5746, magnificentcel and 2 others
spitting facts

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, .*my*. and nonserviam
Volcel if you’re above 6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
I already knew that, but thanks OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6400 and .*my*.
But it just so fucking happens that most people are able to get laid without doing any of these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, AutismMaxing, oatmeal and 4 others
But it just so fucking happens that most people are able to get laid without doing any of these
Because they’re not fatherless boys with mommy issues like most dudes are here.

IMG 20210107 185602

This dude lives at his parents, is broke and doesn't shower

Is he volcel? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others

You are broke. That’s right. Since you were able to pass the registration part on this website, your IQ must be 90 +. Anyone with an IQ of that level can make some money. No money = volcel.

You ignore pick up, the red pill? You don’t read books written by pick up artists? You don’t try to understand game better and then take action? Volcel.

You don’t start conversations with girls and crack jokes every once in a while? volcel.

You haven’t forgiven your parents for letting you down in life? Loser and volcel.

I have almost everything.

High bf (23% )
Bad hair still trying to fix
Acne scars& pimples
I'm still studycelling so very less earnings
I still live with my parents
I believe pua / redpill doesn't work

I will looksmax as hard as i can in 4-5 months. I'll get to 12% bf by next half of 2021 and will fix hair via Fin, minox, dermaroll and skin by Retin A, Dermarolling etc.

I don't know if i will be attractive enough for any girls after that but it's worth a shot. Offcourse chad doesn't need to do any of these but i will still try

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.

High bf (23% )
Acne scars& pimples

I will looksmax as hard as i can in 4-5 months. I'll get to 12% bf by next half of 2021 and will fix hair via Fin, minox, dermaroll and skin by Retin A, Dermarolling etc. I don't know if i will be attractive enough for any girls after that but it's worth a shot. Offcourse chad doesn't need to do any of these but i will still try
Try everything you can, then give up. You have no excuse until you try what you can.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1751
Try everything you can, then give up. You have no excuse until you try what you can.
Yeah. Atleast i can say i tried or I'll regret later that i was a lazy slob who did nothing.

what makes someone a mentalcel OP?

:no:
:no:

:yes:
:yes: (I’m a minor so of course I live with my parents)

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Game :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, The Moggee and Deleted member 11035
This was very motivational. Back to being an incel :love:🥵

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, .*my*. and Acnno
No volcel for my 5' 8" height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and magnificentcel
You ignore pick up, the red pill? You don’t read books written by pick up artists? You don’t try to understand game better and then take action?
I agree with everything except this. PUA is a bunch of horseshit, just do lots of hobbies and meet ppl through there, meet ppl at work, or meet women through social groups and be chill. If you start doing a bunch of stupid PUA crap, you'll be the opposite of chill especially if you're on this site jfl. If you're in college def don't do PUA, just go to parties and do clubs.

• +1
I agree with everything except this. PUA is a bunch of horseshit, just do lots of hobbies and meet ppl through there, meet ppl at work, or meet women through social groups and be chill. If you start doing a bunch of stupid PUA crap, you'll be the opposite of chill especially if you're on this site jfl. If you're in college def don't do PUA, just go to parties and do clubs.
Most guys are dumb when it comes to talking to girls, so they need a manual or instructions on how to do it. That’s the same reason why you have the torah, the bible, the quran etc. You need a guide and clear instructions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Do you go to looksmax.me?Volcel
Do you exist?volcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and .*my*.
I am too high inhb to go outside and talk with people

• +1
i am literally deformed

• So Sad

major cope
everyone apart from me has had sex

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 11035

I'm still 5'7" with a giga forehead

This nigga spittin.

Seriously PUA?

Volcel if you're white

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Tall
  • +1
Most men don't get laid very often and most of their sexual partners aren't Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and .*my*.
Using aspie low quality pics online = volcel

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and .*my*.

High bf (23% )
Acne scars& pimples

I will looksmax as hard as i can in 4-5 months. I'll get to 12% bf by next half of 2021 and will fix hair via Fin, minox, dermaroll and skin by Retin A, Dermarolling etc.

I don't know if i will be attractive enough for any girls after that but it's worth a shot. Offcourse chad doesn't need to do any of these but i will still try
Some thing's take time.

If you're putting serious effort into all those areas, then you're not a volcel in my opinion.

But you also have no reason to complain because you're working towards you're goals, like life should be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Some thing's take time.

If you're putting serious effort into all those areas, then you're not a volcel in my opinion.

But you also have no reason to complain because you're working towards you're goals, like life should be.
You’re volcel 99% of the time if you’re not getting laid. If you’re “trying” but not seeing any results you’re still volcel because you’re not trying hard enough.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 1400 and AutismMaxing
PUA is dogshit fucking cope and makes you look desperate. foids are horny sex fiends and will gravitate towards you if you're handsome. You don't need to put any amount of work like imagine going out of your way just to meet and talk to women. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 5746
Some thing's take time.

Yeah I'm not a volcel at all. I'm am incel . So everything is 100x hard. I don't know if I can make it so just trying

PUA is dogshit fucking cope and makes you look desperate. foids are horny sex fiends and will gravitate towards you if you're handsome. You don't need to put any amount of work like imagine going out of your way just to meet and talk to women. jfl
You say that because you don’t have the balls to do it. You haven’t even tried it.

@higgabigga kiss my cock

Well yeah I guess

• +1