Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

Hey man, did your surgeon actually widen your jaw so r your gonials further apart because pellet said jaw widening isn’t possible without implants ? Also how did u creat the cheek implant design, didn’t he email u pictures and give u three chances to modify them
Yeah, my jaw is definitely wider right now.
I didn't really participate in designing the implants beside showing him what effect I would like to achieve (and also what I'd prefer to avoid).
As for pictures - I first saw them on day of surgery.
He charges 15k for zygo implant alone
I heard he upped his prices but keep in mind I got mine during bimax so part of the cost (anesthesia e.g.) was already included.
I heard that for bimax/genio/zygos package you now have to pay 23k (not that far from original price I got quoted)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 4797, BradAniston and 1 other person
I didn't really participate in designing the implants beside showing him what effect I would like to achieve (and also what I'd prefer to avoid).

I heard he upped his prices but keep in mind I got mine during bimax so part of the cost (anesthesia e.g.) was already included.
I heard that for bimax/genio/zygos package you now have to pay 23k (not that far from original price I got quoted)
Still 15k for zygo implant ? Eppley charge 16k so it's pointless to see him.
Edit: @DatGuyYouLike why ugh me ?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 4797

What pictures did u show him, also what did u want him to avoid. Does your skin feel tighter around the cheek especially when you smile, I’m aiming for hollow cheeks but unsure if cheek implant alone can give me that

What pictures did u show him, also what did u want him to avoid. Does your skin feel tighter around the cheek especially when you smile, I’m aiming for hollow cheeks but unsure if cheek implant alone can give me that
I used Welling and Ljungberg as for natural zygos and Saiyan for implants, Bogdanoffs and Rodriguez as examples of look to avoid.
Now that you mention it - yeah I recall noticing that skin feels a bit different while smiling but definitely not to a level where it's bothersome.
Not sure about hollow cheeks too, during consultations I asked about that and he proposed buccal fat removal

congratulations you did implant to be with the zygos like mine

I used Welling and Ljungberg as for natural zygos and Saiyan for implants, Bogdanoffs and Rodriguez as examples of look to avoid.
Now that you mention it - yeah I recall noticing that skin feels a bit different while smiling but definitely not to a level where it's bothersome.
Not sure about hollow cheeks too, during consultations I asked about that and he proposed buccal fat removal
Did he remove all your buccal fat, also what was the cost for buccal?

Yes, it's zygo + io implant

I had underbite + skeletal deformity which required jaw surgery
8mm bsso, 6mm maxilla, 6mm genio, 3,5mm jaw widening (on each side), 6mm chin widening iirc

Implants felt significantly different in first month or so for me when touching, now it feels similar to other areas on my face.
I don't feel anything different from other areas in there if I am not touching it.
Jaw widening how? Osteotomy?

congratulations you did implant to be with the zygos like mine
Imagine being proud of something you were born with. Fuck off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksReality, cutecel, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
Also all the results I saw here look very natural. Congratulations people. Hoping Eppley wont butcher me

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
Also all the results I saw here look very natural. Congratulations people. Hoping Eppley wont butcher me
Who else do u know who’s had jaw and cheek implants because want to check out their results ?

How long was the swelling in the io and zygo area obvious to the outstanding people?

Still 15k for zygo implant ? Eppley charge 16k so it's pointless to see him.
Edit: @DatGuyYouLike why ugh me ?
Disgusting how overpriced Pagnoni has made himself. Yaremchuk is way more qualified experienced and has better results over many years. Pagnoni is just banking on ripping people off who are too lazy to fly to USA or dont know about the better options. He's not providing a good service at a proportionate price anymore, scumbag.

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Pumanator, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
Disgusting how overpriced Pagnoni has made himself. Yaremchuk is way more qualified experienced and has better results over many years. Pagnoni is just banking on ripping people off who are too lazy to fly to USA or dont know about the better options. He's not providing a good service at a proportionate price anymore, scumbag.
Dr defrancq has good before and afters! He’s got them on his laptop so you can’t really judge him from his website ones, he told me he’s researching a criteria about the density of cheekbones that make them attractive - a topic no one has wandered in before. In addition new technology has been developed to make jaw and cheek implants contour more natural instead of solid lines . Are u considering cheek and jaw implants ?

Dr defrancq has good before and afters! He’s got them on his laptop so you can’t really judge him from his website ones, he told me he’s researching a criteria about the density of cheekbones that make them attractive - a topic no one has wandered in before. In addition new technology has been developed to make jaw and cheek implants contour more natural instead of solid lines . Are u considering cheek and jaw implants ?
Yeh I am, but I've seen shit result on his website, and u reviewed him ages ago saying he was a deceptive pos too. I was considering Pagnoni but now no way, I'd take Yaremchuk over him.

Yeh I am, but I've seen shit result on his website, and u reviewed him ages ago saying he was a deceptive pos too. I was considering Pagnoni but now no way, I'd take Yaremchuk over him.
Nope he isn’t deceptive at all, way more caring than the American ones . His prices are good too, have u researched stuff like how much measurements u need, I’m trying to base my cheek designs on someone who’s had them and look great but hard finding people who post pics apart from Saiyan, here’s my jaw result one year after. Will delete soon

Nope he isn’t deceptive at all, way more caring than the American ones . His prices are good too, have u researched stuff like how much measurements u need, I’m trying to base my cheek designs on someone who’s had them and look great but hard finding people who post pics apart from Saiyan, here’s my jaw result one year after. Will delete soon
I thought u had ur cheeks done already?

mirin

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie and WadlowMaxxing
There is no guarantee that you dont end up like this guy: https://facialsculptureclinic.com/en/case/all-cases/273/

He looks way worse than before. I dont know man..

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 4797
Tharw the case I was thinking about too, terrible terrible result.
Indeed my friend. I also have the same problem. Trying to find a proper surgeon for cheek implants and I definitelly dont want silicone in my face, thats for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Did he remove all your buccal fat, also what was the cost for buccal?
1/3 was removed, he didn't charge any additional cost for that

Jaw widening how? Osteotomy?
I don't know exact details but iirc this is done by ramus rotation.
I heard of at least few surgeons who do it but not all are willing do perform it during bimax.

BTW if someone is planning to get widening osteotomy done:
You should be careful with amount of mms you want to achieve.
I had only 3,5mm done on each side (expected 5mm) + 6-8,5 ccw and it gave me result I am happy with, if I had more I could end up like blockhead and my jaw wasn't particularly wide pre surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and CristianT
1/3 was removed, he didn't charge any additional cost for that

I don't know exact details but iirc this is done by ramus rotation.
I heard of at least few surgeons who do it but not all are willing do perform it during bimax.

BTW if someone is planning to get widening osteotomy done:
You should be careful with amount of mms you want to achieve.
I had only 3,5mm done on each side (expected 5mm) + 6-8,5 ccw and it gave me result I am happy with, if I had more I could end up like blockhead and my jaw wasn't particularly wide pre surgery.
True. I remember pagnoni told me that if i want couple of mm widening he will have to make my chin longer so i wil not look blockheaded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
That looks very bad, it seems he just added mass adding a bloat, no definition and they under eye hollowness is still there :( @CristianT do you have any good before and afters of cheek implants ?
Not.. not really..

That looks very bad, it seems he just added mass adding a bloat, no definition and they under eye hollowness is still there :( @CristianT do you have any good before and afters of cheek implants ?
What? It’s pretty good. Sure it’s not a male model zygos but it looks super natural and he fixed the deficiency he had

What? It’s pretty good. Sure it’s not a male model zygos but it looks super natural and he fixed the deficiency he had
In my opinion he looks way better in the before, I cannot see why you are saying that the result is good.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Deleted member 4797
In my opinion he looks way better in the before, I cannot see why you are saying that the result is good.
Looked like some incest Italian retard in the before lmao

33A3B431 FF1A 4DA8 B8B6 639321B98C75

90E0DFCF 96BE 47A3 B5D5 517F4750F300

I remember he designed this for you, what happened with them, you decided not to get them implanted?

What is the maximum chin advancement Pagnoni opts for with genio? If it's around 10 mm then it's lifefuel. Also, under $20k for everything is absolutely crazy, do you know the individual cost of each procedure?

What is the maximum chin advancement Pagnoni opts for with genio? If it's around 10 mm then it's lifefuel. Also, under $20k for everything is absolutely crazy, do you know the individual cost of each procedure?
U dont want more than 6mm genio unless ur happy to look like a sunken in mouth with pointy witch chin.

U dont want more than 6mm genio unless ur happy to look like a sunken in mouth with pointy witch chin.

This guy got a 12mm advancement and looks just fine, no witch aesthetic at all. His chin looks slightly uncanny, though that's only something people like us would notice.
I know bimax is the most logical step, but after years of coverup orthodontics my occlusion is fine and I can't just opt for it like that. To add, the recovery is brutal af and not something everybody can afford to go through since it takes literal months to fully heal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

This guy got a 12mm advancement and looks just fine, no witch aesthetic at all. His chin looks slightly uncanny, though that's only something people like us would notice.
I know bimax is the most logical step, but after years of coverup orthodontics my occlusion is fine and I can't just opt for it like that. To add, the recovery is brutal af and not something everybody can afford to go through since it takes literal months to fully heal.
I had bimax after cover up orthodontics, 3months ago. It makes it easier, ididnt need brace pre or post op. Recovery is finished 99% at 2months post op, and after 1 month its 90% done (u look normal despite small swelling).

His chin will look fucked up when talking or smiling, its too detached from his mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, mewcoper, Blue and 1 other person
I had bimax after cover up orthodontics, 3months ago. It makes it easier, ididnt need brace pre or post op. Recovery is finished 99% at 2months post op, and after 1 month its 90% done (u look normal despite small swelling).

His chin will look fucked up when talking or smiling, its too detached from his mandible.
Positively surprised to hear that. I'm currently planning surgery and moneymaxxing for it. You seem quite versed on this stuff, especially having gotten bimax, are you someone I can PM if I have questions concerning this whole thing?

Positively surprised to hear that. I'm currently planning surgery and moneymaxxing for it. You seem quite versed on this stuff, especially having gotten bimax, are you someone I can PM if I have questions concerning this whole thing?
yeh PM me anytime

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Blue
I had a consult with Pagoni today, it’s around $16k for custom Zygo implants...would cost me around 21k factoring flights, hotel, food and CT scans. He’s an incredibly nice guy and knowledgeable but why did he double his prices?

Attachments

• 4228E9D7-3BAE-4F91-98F8-C0FD16D1C158.jpeg
    4228E9D7-3BAE-4F91-98F8-C0FD16D1C158.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 61
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, CursedOne and Pumanator
I had a consult with Pagoni today, it’s around $16k for custom Zygo implants...would cost me around 21k factoring flights, hotel, food and CT scans. He’s an incredibly nice guy and knowledgeable but why did he double his prices?
because incels keep going there and talking about him here
everyone discussed here is raising prices

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Oberyn and Deleted member 2729
How much is a consult

just here to let you know i'm talking in best of the best with less than 100 rep lmaooooooo

That’s always been his standard price for Zygos implants
Someone said his prices doubled, it used to be around 7-10k. That might be for Rome patients as I’m aware he charges internationals more I heard. If that’s his standard, holy crap.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
how is/was recovery??

Not fair, he told me mine would cost 13 for the cheek implants alone, but another guys is getting rhino and gonial implants for 17 k total , so 4 euro more is so worth it. But I don’t need them , wish he was charging around 8 k for the cheeks

How much would Pagoni charge for lower orbital rim implant?
And of what material would it be?

I know I was suprised but now he will charge of all you guys set up consults with him . I really think he comes out with prices from out of the blue because they’re so different for each person

@badg96 this will help u u hace shit 3/4