Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

So do your eyeball actually protrudes and you can actually see it? What I mean(this is my problem) is that the rim is recessed because lacks forward projection so I can see the eyeball projection outside and it looks bad. Gives me the tired look and NOT deepset eyes look.. is thats your problem as well?
From side profile mine is kinda ok, but lower eyelead didn’t changed at all also i stil still have dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
From side profile mine is kinda ok, but lower eyelead didn’t changed at all also i stil still have dark circles.
Same. Those are signs that was bad implant.

Im so frustrated and angry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8442
So do your eyeball actually protrudes and you can actually see it? What I mean(this is my problem) is that the rim is recessed because lacks forward projection so I can see the eyeball projection outside and it looks bad. Gives me the tired look and NOT deepset eyes look.. is thats your problem as well?
D46C10A7 8146 4352 A00E 87924F97B298
41B32757 3B8B 4C75 BFD6 27B36E28815B
0034F998 309A 40A7 88F7 982771B2584F
41A49B7C A338 4697 B44A 593CDCB2F8A4
4C99C9D4 25CC 48BB 8BED 4C771200F7D5

I think with saddle and tear trough + a couple of mm more projection could have been much much better, as u can see

• +1
Reactions: zeek
when did he get the surgery and is he someone that frequents this forum? this pagnoni guy is getting so much business from us
Yes is @medialcanthuscel, he got the surgery 2 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Im so frustrated and angry tbh
I know the feel man, it’s frustrating and depressing. I also sometimes think about getting revision but it’s brutal. Maybe even if u get revision u still end up unsatisfied, also other 15k and months bloated looking like a freak, i don’t know..

I know the feel man, it’s frustrating and depressing. I also sometimes think about getting revision but it’s brutal. Maybe even if u get revision u still end up unsatisfied, also other 15k and months bloated looking like a freak, i don’t know..
I will do it, no matter what. I came so far and to be stuck with this, no sir

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
Imo u need at least 5-6mm of projection, in the previous pics looks like 3mm. My friend got 7mm with him and now his orbits looks insane (he is still swollen but still impressive)

mediulcanthus cell got 7mm with Pags?? Mirin! Also ChristianT I wonder why Pags gave you minimal projection? When I talked to him about it I specifically asked for the absolute maximum projection because I have thick skin and after bimax my lower third is a bit too forward projected in relation to my upper face. Almost every zygo result I've seen that's 5mm looks mediocre so I told him straight up lets just do the absolute max.

• Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
mediulcanthus cell got 7mm with Pags?? Mirin! Also ChristianT I wonder why Pags gave you minimal projection? When I talked to him about it I specifically asked for the absolute maximum projection because I have thick skin and after bimax my lower third is a bit too forward projected in relation to my upper face. Almost every zygo result I've seen that's 5mm looks mediocre so I told him straight up lets just do the absolute max.
no idea bro, hopefully your case will be a happy ending

you are getting a revision right?

Last edited:
are you getting this procedure for the infraorbitals with a saddle? this guy from taiwan does that, ask him for a quote

coincidentally he does forhead implant stuff too like what you’re getting

how many did he show you and did you like the results? i’ve only seen two and they’re from this forum

they looked good he showed me like 2 or 3 and they looked natural

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and eyebagcel
no idea bro, hopefully your case will be a happy ending

you are getting a revision right?

I had infras several years ago by a different doc but now I want to add zygos and get a midface lift so he's taking out the existing silicone implant and adding a PEEK one which is combo infra plus zygo.

• +1
Reactions: highT and CristianT
I had infras several years ago by a different doc but now I want to add zygos and get a midface lift so he's taking out the existing silicone implant and adding a PEEK one which is combo infra plus zygo.
nice, good luck!

are you getting this procedure for the infraorbitals with a saddle? this guy from taiwan does that, ask him for a quote

how many did he show you and did you like the results? i’ve only seen two and they’re from this forum

But I think he (ore she) get a lower eyelid retraction/chantopexy to raise the lower eyelid.
With only implant the eyelid won't change imo, even with the saddle.

Touch and ritouch your eyes will create a tons of scars, be carefull.
Imo one thing you should really consider is touching your flat philtrum, shaving it because was too straight.

But I think he (ore she) get a lower eyelid retraction/chantopexy to raise the lower eyelid.
With only implant the eyelid won't change imo, even with the saddle.

Touch and ritouch your eyes will create a tons of scars, be carefull.
Imo one thing you should really consider is touching your flat philtrum, shaving it because was too straight.

I already got a lip lift six months ago

Did you saw his jaw? His jaw mogs hard. He looks uncanny because of his stupid lips and cuck eyes
Jfl I am pretty sure this is the same guy who got wraparound jaw implants from dr Dhir

I guess maybe they extend a bit :lul:

This guy posted also on this forum and in general he seemed low iq.
I don't think he needed surgery in the first place.
Also, Pagnoni has told me that swelling can take 12 months to resolve so before shitting on surgeon he could at least wait for some more.
I can talk about my results and those look like this:
chin looks a little overdone doesnt it?

gonion implants look better than wraparound jaw ngl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Is pagnoni good for infraorbital implant

Your implant looks underwhelming

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
anyone else here know how much does Pagnoni charge for zygo implants and gonion?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Mirin Ogee chad

Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though
And u call this flat shit cheekbone?
(Ignore my distorted monke face, phone was to close to face, I don't care anyway )

Attachments

• IMG_20220515_211242.jpg
    IMG_20220515_211242.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 0

I've wondered what the difference is with the saddle. The saddle looks dangerous if you were to get hit in the eye/orbital area. Is the difference huge in the results?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 17244
its all about making subtle changes that create overall harmony.MIRIN HARD

OP are you from Polska? I had a bimax with Pagnoni as well and got great results, you can see it on the thread I started.
Can you link the thread? I can't find it

I didnt had enough projection and i look like i dont have any implants. I still look tired, lower lid didnt went up... Basically he lied to me or he just doesnt have experience. Now bcs of this i need a revision.
How much projection did you get?

You are high iq af. Hope it goes well for you

Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
Can you dm me pics

Damn all of that just to have half of my zygos

how much did it cost you

Holy shit mirin asf op

Yup, 6-8,5ccw and around 4mm maxillary impaction if I remember correctly
I suppose you mean you got the ccw rotation solely from the anterior impaction?

I went to talk to surgeon who does implants and he recommended fillers. Thoughts?

Once again, it’s a greycel that got surgery while all the colored names just rot into obscurity
That's one of the wisest, best things I've read here. It's more relatable than the thread and surgery itself, as since bookmarking this thread now for anyone reading it's banging, never better than before.

know this thread is old but I wanted to say after looks kinda flat, or rather not projected enough to create noticeable contouring

but as long as you aren't recessed and find the result good, nothing else matters I guess

past some point it all becomes personal preference

its always the greys with 3-4 year old accounts that get surgeries never the schizos who get 1k posts in a week