2 girls and one guy laughed at me today for no reason weird !!!

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
They were talking and I didn’t know they are together and I walked between them and I kinda cut out the conversation and they laughed at me

What fat Mexicans bastards

You cut right through them

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SayNoToRotting
So ?? Fuck them
It was just their way of dealing with the conversation don't take it personal, they would have reacted in the same way if someone else went right through them during their conversation. Maybe they thought you didn't do it accidently who knows you can't read their minds.

It was just their way of dealing with the conversation don't take it personal, they would have reacted in the same way if someone else went right through them during their conversation. Maybe they thought you didn't do it accidently who knows you can't read their minds.
I always disrespect Mexicans one time harassed one girl and one time I make fun of their language

I always disrespect Mexicans one time harassed one girl and one time I make fun of their language
just because you react to situations in certain ways it doesn't mean others act the same

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Go ER.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and androidcel
What are you?
Turkish/Greek with French ansestor
Live in the us unfortunately
just because you react to situations in certain ways it doesn't mean others act the same
Yea they might find it funny but that does not mean they hate me for doing that

I still hate them they harassed me in high school for being pale and having accent

happened to my by some maori females in a car.. while i was drinking. I just abused them back. Things like that piss me off

• +1
happened to my by some maori females in a car.. while i was drinking. I just abused them back. Things like that piss me off
Yea I should’ve give them the middle finger

Or say why are you laughing at me?

I just give them dirty look

Yea I should’ve give them the middle finger

Or say why are you laughing at me?

I just give them dirty look
I just said what the fuck you looking at then threatened them.. I dont really care when im drunk sometimes.
But if someone laughs at you try not to ignore it. really. Just lets them think they can get away with being an asshole

• +1
I'm so ugly I get laughed at all the time in school when I walk past a group of girls. Makes me want to bash their heads in with a boulder tbqh

I just said what the fuck you looking at then threatened them.. I dont really care when im drunk sometimes.
But if someone laughs at you try not to ignore it. really. Just lets them think they can get away with being an asshole
Yea thanks for the advice god foids are brutal specially the fat and ugly ones they act likes princess when in reality they land whales in men eyes

I need to be more dominant I’m little too nice

whenever anyone used to laugh at me or look at me weird i would cold approach them and fuck with them, hasnt happened in over a year though. i wonder why.

Spanish sounds low class af ngl
Yea tbh I use to love Spanish but I had problem with Mexicans they call me pale and they call bad names I hated Spanish
whenever anyone used to laugh at me or look at me weird i would cold approach them and fuck with them, hasnt happened in over a year though. i wonder why.
It’s part of having manners man
If someone fall or did something embarrassing you should say are you ok? Or maybe act you did not see it. Unfortunately this generation know nothing about manners and being gentlemen even women act primitive

Thank god im leaving America next month

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Yea thanks for the advice god foids are brutal specially the fat and ugly ones they act likes princess when in reality they land whales in men eyes

I need to be more dominant I’m little too nice
All guys do.. those whales need to be taught their place.. their confidence and narcissism is misplaced

• +1