20yo 3 months peptides heightmaxxing result

Mesopotanian

Mesopotanian

Iron
Hi guys. I'm comeback after 3 months from my peptides for heightmaxxing cycle. Today i become really stressed out about this, i have spend all of my saving money for buying all the things needed. Now i'm almost run out of my peptides.

My Stack : GHRP 2 (meditech germany)
CJC no dac (meditech & keifei)
I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

Until now i didnt see any satisfying result yet my height still 171cm night, my bone age is 19yo. There is still small black line in my femur, tibia, and wrist. My doctor said the most i can get is 2cm.

I mean even though the chance i can grow in leg is low, but how can i manage to make my spine grow? How does spine grow works?

I just need to be 5'10 in my life, because it will help me alot to reach my future dreams to become successful in life. Tomorrow i will be 21, from deep down in my heart please help me. What should i do?
@Dyorotic2 @PubertyMaxxer @Strike_Poseidon @JustTrynaGrow @Wincel @Extra Chromosome

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and 4 others
LL surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
Hi guys. I'm comeback after 3 months from my peptides for heightmaxxing cycle. Today i become really stressed out about this, i have spend all of my saving money for buying all the things needed. Now i'm almost run out of my peptides.

I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

Until now i didnt see any satisfying result yet my height still 171cm night, my bone age is 19yo. There is still small black line in my femur, tibia, and wrist. My doctor said the most i can get is 2cm.

I mean even though the chance i can grow in leg is low, but how can i manage to make my spine grow? How does spine grow works?

I just need to be 5'10 in my life, because it will help me alot to reach my future dreams to become successful in life. Tomorrow i will be 21, from deep down in my heart please help me. What should i do?
@Dyorotic2 @PubertyMaxxer @Strike_Poseidon @JustTrynaGrow @Wincel @Extra Chromosome
If you stop taking it while you lose your gains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and laske.7
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
don't spent your money dude, you know you won't grow shit srs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and Norwooder
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, laske.7 and 1 other person
You = self rated chadlite
Me = self rated terachad
You are very good looking (no homo) but you overrated yourself....when I end my puberty I will mog you to absolute death

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, laske.7 and 1 other person
You are Pitt level good looking. When i’m done with puberty i will be one of your chad followers. All hail our lord Arvid
indeed my apprentice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chad69
At your age start saving for LL bro
just advice from heart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Jfl @ another one fell for the hrightmaxxing meme. Lemme say it again height is purely genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Are you the real Pitt? You mog me so hard you are like a bigger cock version of him please let me suck or are all of those stacys in line?
They are actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bro you are 21
stop spending money to heightmax
its not gonna happen
and especially stop ai,

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
LL its over
16 is the latest age yiu could start with that stuff

• +1
  • +1
over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4946
I know you are not virgin,I know that my girlfriend cheated on me with you....Iam completly fine with that.....She told me that you have 14inch cock in your pants
Yeah she told me that you have 2incher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, laske.7 and Deleted
Manlet chadlite (I mog you) are you asking for a moggingbattle?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401

I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

You should have mega dosed growth hormone not peptides

• JFL
  • +1
i look like you wanna look i fuck like you wanna fuck and most importantly im free in the all ways you are not, weve just lost the cabin pressure
All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me. I look like you wanna look, i fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable but most importantly i am free in all the ways that you are not.
I know most fight club quotes by know

• +1
All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me. I look like you wanna look, i fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable but most importantly i am free in all the ways that you are not.
I know most fight club quotes by know
i probably mog you at fight club quotes son, if you woke up at looksmax.me at a different time would you woke up as chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
You should have mega dosed growth hormone not peptides
nah, peptides are just as good.
I mean what does it matter? the liver can only produce so much IGF-1.

the more logical thing to say would be "you should have just injected IGF-1".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
i probably mog you at fight club quotes son, if you woke up at looksmax.me at a different time would you woke up as chad?
If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light
I think i fight club mog u tbg
Bust most quotes i know is from Tyler not jack tbh
im jacks lack of long term memory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

200 MCG of SAM-E? WHERE TF DID U GET THIS NUMBER FROM? That is 1000 times (literally) less than the dose I recommended

I do both 3 x a day.

Letrozole 2.5mg
Glucosamine, chond, msm
Sam-e(200mcg) ed

and first of all don't be a depressed fuck as well in this, increase your proliferation rates as well increase your bone activity before you inject all of these IGFF-1 induction chemicals at your age of 21 you should go hardcore DNA methylation increase and then proliferation and differentiation induction, also take hexarelin with ur peptide stack.

Basically do everything you've done so far but with 2000mg(not fucking mcg cause that barely does anything) PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ENTERIC COATED TABLET (if you took normal version you just wasted your money), take 800 mcg of folic acid and 800 mcg of folinic acid as well as 1500 mg glucoasime, 1200mg chondroitin, 1000 mg MSM. Combine it with a dedicated HEX+GHRP-2+MOD-GRF-129 (add IGF-1 LR3 as well if you can) try this not even for a month and then come back to us with your results, I'll be waiting

cheapest source for the best quality sam-e i am recommending is this: http://bestsame.com/ you can use coupon code 'sum17' for orders over 200 bucks, it doesn't get any cheaper than that...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and randomguy1235
200 MCG of SAM-E? WHERE TF DID U GET THIS NUMBER FROM? That is 1000 times (literally) less than the dose I recommended

and first of all don't be a depressed fuck as well in this, increase your proliferation rates as well increase your bone activity before you inject all of these IGFF-1 induction chemicals at your age of 21 you should go hardcore DNA methylation increase and then proliferation and differentiation induction, also take hexarelin with ur peptide stack.

Basically do everything you've done so far but with 2000mg(not fucking mcg cause that barely does anything) PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ENTERIC COATED TABLET (if you took normal version you just wasted your money), take 800 mcg of folic acid and 800 mcg of folinic acid as well as 1500 mg glucoasime, 1200mg chondroitin, 1000 mg MSM. Combine it with a dedicated HEX+GHRP-2+MOD-GRF-129 (add IGF-1 LR3 as well if you can) try this not even for a month and then come back to us with your results, I'll be waiting

cheapest source for the best quality sam-e i am recommending is this: http://bestsame.com/ you can use coupon code 'sum17' for orders over 200 bucks, it doesn't get any cheaper than that...

Sam-E is so expensive in my country, for 30 tabletx200mcg it can cost me almost 100 usd. I can still afford gluco, chond and msm.
But do you have anything solution for changing sam-e?
For folic acid and folinic acid how does this things works? Is it for dna methylation? Because i just heard in from you.
I'm not kind of rich boy or something, my parents doesnt give me a lot of monthly money. Surely i cant afford for 2000mcg sam-e per day

• +1
Sam-E is so expensive in my country, for 30 tabletx200mcg it can cost me almost 100 usd. I can still afford gluco, chond and msm.
For folic acid and folinic acid how does this things works? Is it for dna methylation? Because i just heard in from you.
I'm not kind of rich boy or something, my parents doesnt give me a lot of monthly money. Surely i cant afford for 2000mcg sam-e per day
yes the acids also increase DNA methylation but like I said buy sam-e off here: bestsame.com it'll sot 68 usd for one month stash of the SAM-E you need buy it off that site for best deal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Alexanderr
you are 20 years old man, stop wage cucking off your parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
you are 20 years old man, stop wage cucking off your parents
why are you enabling this 20-year-old man? He's done growing, that's that.
if he would literally need to castrate himself to near female like androgen levels whilst simultaneously using a selective estrogen receptor antagonist like fulvestrant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JustTrynaGrow
if he would literally need to castrate himself to near female like androgen levels whilst simultaneously using a selective estrogen receptor antagonist like fulvestrant.
he said he got an x-ray and there was still a visible line but as he is at that age and his growth plate senescence and the finite proliferative capacity of his growth plates has almost reached his end as his DNA methylation is low for that, he has reached a point where it has almost ceased it will be very hard for him, his doctor said that he would be 'lucky' to get 2 cm out of it, I am boosting that 'luck'

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
Rip

• +1
also females have higher androgen levels than kids pre puberty (except when they're born to 5 months old ofc)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
u fell for the memes kek

not a single person who has done sarms/ ai/ hgh outside of medical trials as a 5 year old has seen growth.

dumb fuck shouldve saved for lifts and LL.

• +1
u fell for the memes kek

not a single person who has done sarms/ ai/ hgh outside of medical trials as a 5 year old has seen growth.

dumb fuck shouldve saved for lifts and LL.
idiot, you haven't seen the testimonials so far or AT AL for that matter

• +1