(21M) Looking for an honest PSL rating and looksmaxxing suggestions

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I was looking for a rating and also for my best options to looksmax. I should mention, my body fat percentage is currently 20-22. If I get that down to 8-10 might that be a helpful start with regard to facial improvement? Aside from that, what cosmetic surgical options should I consider to improve further? Thank you. (Below I have attached two videos of me.)

Are you a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ur movements seem extremely aspie

looks around average facially

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
Low class skull

• +1
  • Woah
Nose job

Need 9% bodyfat

Reverse Agepill

Gl fellow

Nose job

Need 9% bodyfat

Reverse Agepill

Gl fellow
LOL you still judge people emotionally. Probably your nose sucks so you suggest nose job while his nose is only thing that is average, he is recessed with cuck eyes. Body fat would not significantly increase his looks

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Angel and Deleted member 3043
Decent facial ratios and harmony but your overall skull shape sucks. You need jaw and chin implants.

Did you read the comments people were judging on Psl scale and they give me between 5.75 and 6 which is equal to 7+ IRL

No one cares for IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
No one cares for IRL.
Your upper limit was 10 when giving the rating but people give me 5.85 on average on Psl scale 5.85 psl=6.5+/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Your upper limit was 10 when giving the rating but people give me 5.85 on average on Psl scale 5.85 psl=6.5+/10

double-summon-lckc-yugioh-cards-D_NQ_NP_997736-MLB27780089694_072018-F.jpg

@cocainecowboy @rockndogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
LOL you still judge people emotionally. Probably your nose sucks so you suggest nose job while his nose is only thing that is average, he is recessed with cuck eyes. Body fat would not significantly increase his looks

What would I currently be rated on the PSL scale, if I might ask? And if I drop my BF% to 8-10 (currently it’s 20-22) and get my eyebrows microbladed what do you think I can potentially get to?

Thanks.

What math did you use lmao

You look delicate and fragile gymmax asap, 4 psl