26M Rate the different angles of my eye area.

P

Phenylethics

Iron
Hey guys, I've been doing minox as you suggested and the trt has some facial hair coming in on the sides thank God. I didn't get a rate last time and got a new phone and been expirementing with angles.

6ft 7.5 inch cock, skinny fat

Attachments

• Snapchat-1727428469.jpg
    Snapchat-1727428469.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2097674696.jpg
    Snapchat-2097674696.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-625556501.jpg
    Snapchat-625556501.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 0
uhm, no one (except @bugeater23 ) wants to know about your cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
good eyes tbh

the beard doesn't look good try a light stubble. your eye area is very good just eyebrows are a bit thin and high and it looks like your have no eyelashes in the pics

Yeah it's weird, idk if it's always like this but I move my head up and drop like 4 points
just bad angles, take a video or photos from like 2 metres.

the beard doesn't look good try a light stubble. your eye area is very good just eyebrows are a bit thin and high and it looks like your have no eyelashes in the pics
Yeah I'm working on the beard. Yeah they're definitely not thin IRL, but they are unfortunately high up

Try minox for beard and go light stubble to heavy stubble think it would ascend more than anything. This is assuming you're growing goatee to cover up if you have good bones no facial hair.

Try minox for beard and go light stubble to heavy stubble think it would ascend more than anything. This is assuming you're growing goatee to cover up if you have good bones no facial hair.
My bad saw you're using minox after I posted.