3 dates this week, just lol at people claiming inceldom is real

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I’m meant to meet 3 girls this week, all 3 LTBs tbh. How are people seriously claiming inceldom? I genuinely believe most people can get a LTB fairly easily.

I predict that once I’ve looksmaxxed fully MTB white girls or HTB brown girls will probably be into me.

Truthfully we’re all standardscels, and so am I. Idk if I’ll actually go through with meeting any of these girls tbh, I’m still bed ridden and can barely walk without wanting to collapse lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20370, SubhumanCurrycel and 24 others
@the BULL @Niko @Mogpogs @apemaxxed

You have midget halo, you can atleast get with LTBS my 5'2 deathnic friend regularly hooks up with beckies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, SubhumanCurrycel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 14 others
Im gonna laugh if all 3 ghost you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Oberyn, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 26 others
You have midget halo, you can atleast get with LTBS my 5'2 deathnic friend regularly hooks up with beckies.
Dead srs? 5’2 hooks up with beckies? Mirin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I’m meant to meet 3 girls this week, all 3 LTBs tbh. How are people seriously claiming inceldom? I genuinely believe most people can get a LTB fairly easily.

I predict that once I’ve looksmaxxed fully MTB white girls or HTB brown girls will probably be into me.

Truthfully we’re all standardscels, and so am I. Idk if I’ll actually go through with meeting any of these girls tbh, I’m still bed ridden and can barely walk without wanting to collapse lol
I can only say: if WHITE person claims inceldom, don't listen to him.

It is AUTISMDOM, STANDARDCELDOM or VOLCELDOM.

Even the most pathetic, retarded, short, ugly white guy can get a low tier asian girl. Unless he has some literal genetic deformity. :feelsokman:

Idk for other races though... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21340, BigBundaSlapper and 15 others
Chadpreet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Copeful and FailedNormieManlet
I saw ur face ur currycel 2.5/10
Mirin if u get girls
This should prove anyone can get girls

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 21182, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
Dead srs? 5’2 hooks up with beckies? Mirin tbh.
Dead serious I didn't believe him either but then he showed me all his messages and he facetimed me when he was on a date.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I can only say: if WHITE person claims inceldom, don't listen to him.

It is AUTISMDOM, STANDARDCELDOM or VOLCELDOM.

Even the most pathetic, retarded, short, ugly white guy can get a low tier asian girl. Unless he has some literal genetic deformity. :feelsokman:

Idk for other races though... :feelsrope:
100%. Whites cannot be incel lol, I honestly think the label of incel can only be reserved for those who have some sort of genetic fault or condition which hinders them from living a normal life, like autism or being born with disfigured face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 14392, FrameMogger and 2 others
This proves that looksmaxxing is more than just solving inceldom. It's about world domination.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

Dates are literally the easiest thing to get I have no idea why some users cant get one. Even this gook can get dates

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Cheesyrumble, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
100%. Whites cannot be incel lol, I honestly think the label of incel can only be reserved for those who have some sort of genetic fault or condition which hinders them from living a normal life, like autism or being born with disfigured face
Also, 'incel' will always be used by foids on Reddit to brand everyone they don't like... :feelshehe:

• +1
The midget pill strikes again
@Berbercel

• JFL
Sorry man, until i c this myself...

a0461762358_10.jpg

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Bakin donuts 🍩, Hades and 9 others
I saw ur face ur currycel 2.5/10
Mirin if u get girls
This should prove anyone can get girls
Blackpill still legit. Incels Just cope with the fact that every girl has High standards. Ltbs and femcels don't

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 22126, Dr. Mog and 3 others
Sorry man, until i c this myself...

a0461762358_10.jpg

:feelshehe:
The midget pill is the hardest pill to take, no reason for me to larp this story.

• So Sad
The midget pill is the hardest pill to take, no reason for me to larp this story.
Well, @the BULL @averagejoe and other guys larp as Chads and Photoshop... don't see why you cannot come up with a short inspiring story here :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, makeme183 and Piratecel
Well, @the BULL @averagejoe and other guys larp as Chads and Photoshop... don't see why you cannot come up with a short inspiring story here :feelshehe:
Boyo Oh boyo. Stay safe out there.

• JFL
5’5 Dravidian and slaying 3 LTBS a week is a lucky week for ya ig.

UK has 2.5% of Indians and even the Prime Minister is one hence I believe they are much exposed to racial diversity but not sure of the openness tho.

PM face OP

• JFL

Issue with someone like me is why do I wanna be meeting an LTB-MTB when I mog them to suicide
Also I hate it when they have the audacity to think they actually deserve someone like me jfl

I get it for LTN-MTN guys dating girls in the LTB-MTB range is a looksmatch pretty much

But when the mog is over 2 levels eg LTB/MTB with a chadlite its too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and FailedNormieManlet
They do have a good reason to larp, just so others here can look up to them and fill up their ego.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Artemis
is why inceldom exists

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
were u heightmaxxed
did u fuck them

5’5 Dravidian and slaying 3 LTBS a week is a lucky week for ya ig.

UK has 2.5% of Indians and even the Prime Minister is one hence I believe they are much exposed to racial diversity but not sure of the openness tho.

PM face OP
I fraud as 5’7, I haven’t slayed any. We’ve just agreed to meet so far, but rn I have a kidney infection and can barely even walk. Maybe if I recover I’ll meet

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, Elvisandreaa, Enfant terrible and 5 others
The hardest would be the dogpill, so what if my short bros are getting pussy, they're still human afterall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Artemis and FailedNormieManlet
Issue with someone like me is why do I wanna be meeting an LTB-MTB when I mog them to suicide
Also I hate it when they have the audacity to think they actually deserve someone like me jfl

I get it for LTN-MTN guys dating girls in the LTB-MTB range is a looksmatch pretty much

But when the mog is over 2 levels eg LTB/MTB with a chadlite its too much
Looksmatch is cope unless it's LTR

Op is 6’3 chadpreetlite with light eye color halo btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 22126 and FailedNormieManlet
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL

>muh inceldom >muh relationships
The real thing is about getting mogged/mogging. Imagine getting frame/height-mogged by females every time you step outside. Fookin' brutal.

• +1
I find it hard to believe you when I'm 6'1 5/10 face and get 0 matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, justinzayn, Moggie and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, latincell95 and FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ascension
Are there lots of Indian girls on Hinge

Also what kinds of pics do you use? I only have selfies
Indian girls a few yeah, most of my matches are white though.

I have NT pics, pic of me smiling, doing a hobby, with girls at a party, with team mates, etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and latincell95
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and the BULL
I would rather be incel than settle for a LTB.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Curry's slay in the UK no surprise

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I get nothing

I've been asked out on dates and still managed to fuck that up

blackpill is a meme. If you don't have a neurotypical brain or the ability to mimic one looks will need to be extraordinary to balance you to just average. Likewise if you don't have looks you'd need a tremoundous "personality" to balance.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, FailedNormieManlet and the BULL
I've been asked out on dates and still managed to fuck that up

blackpill is a meme. If you don't have a neurotypical brain or the ability to mimic one looks will need to be extraordinary to balance you to just average. Likewise if you don't have looks you'd need a tremoundous "personality" to balance.
Ppl here don't realize that even if they managed to get girls they would get eaten with their weak ass persona and dead boring vibes. You Need to be a man of action too.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, FailedNormieManlet and Danish_Retard