3 months HGH height update

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Measured my height, turns out im taller than I thought I was. I assumed I was 181cm, but im ~183 cm.

179->182.5 cm after 3 months of 5iu HGH. From end of october to now. Currently starting peptides. Good results imo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, ALP, Cidre enjoyer and 8 others
Measured my height, turns out im taller than I thought I was. I assumed I was 181cm, but im ~183 cm.

179->182.5 cm after 3 months of 5iu HGH. From end of october to now. Currently starting peptides. Good results imo.
Where did you get hgh and did you grow muscles?

Btw I was 175cm in May.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ALP and Htobrother
At least you’re making progress which is good news. I don’t even know how to use HGH jfl. Do you have to inject it or something?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel and Kristin
Brb gonna go to sleep for free hgh
stats: 183cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 10177 and 2 others
183 is manlet and you need to inject
like sure im taller than most people but you still get heightmogged by at least someone daily

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, ALP, CupOfCoffee and 6 others
How many iu per 8H good sleep?
ugh like 0.25 maybe? you produce a very small amount naturally but its a bad way to measure heiggt growth
5iu wont deal double the growth than 2.5

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
@magnificentcel why the "huh"
if ur getting heightmogged by anyone ur a manlet tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
you're actually 15? @ItisOver

this nigger picks a new height every week
pick a height and stick to it bro like me
i picked 6' 3"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 9 others
this nigger picks a new height every week
pick a height and stick to it bro like me
i picked 6' 3"
i dont pick a new height if you looked through my posts i had a stable evolution from 5'9 to ~6' since may since im growing

5'7 was obv a larp to go with my facial larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Did you do a bloodtest or are you doing things wrong like most regular dudes?
Doing a blood test on rat piss and a blood test on peptides to compare IGF-1 WILL SAVE YOU MONEY IN THE SHORT RUN BRAINLETS.

Did you do a bloodtest or are you doing things wrong like most regular dudes?
Doing a blood test on rat piss and a blood test on peptides to compare IGF-1 WILL SAVE YOU MONEY IN THE SHORT RUN BRAINLETS.
idk how to do a blood test

Mirin bro! I've been slacking on my rat piss recently , missed like 5 days of injection in a row , after I finish my hgh I'm going try peptides tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Mirin bro! I've been slacking on my rat piss recently , missed like 5 days of injection in a row , after I finish my hgh I'm going try peptides tbh
i missed quite a few injection days as well

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
i missed quite a few injection days as well
Yeah it's not that big of a deal , I'm kinda thinking about stopping heightmaxing tho because I have body hair growing so maybe that means my plates are already fused? But still tho even if I don't gain height i still can gain bone mass , frame gains and become leaner which are huge benefits , gotta check my progress ngl I feel like I grew tho

• +1
Yeah it's not that big of a deal , I'm kinda thinking about stopping heightmaxing tho because I have body hair growing so maybe that means my plates are already fused? But still tho even if I don't gain height i still can gain bone mass , frame gains and become leaner which are huge benefits , gotta check my progress ngl I feel like I grew tho
one does not mean the other, body hair just indicated your tanner stages they arent 100% correlated with plates

hgh is also good for general development

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
same stack as wadlowmaxxing
im also using androsterone and pansterone for masculinizationn
what results did u notice from using these? it's been over a yr buyo

what results did u notice from using these? it's been over a yr buyo
I’m on test rn but those helped me with anxiety (A LOT), made me hornier and calmer also made my pubic hair dry af

facially I already got more dimorphism from 4 months of test than 8 months of andro (I got barely any on it tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I’m on test rn but those helped me with anxiety (A LOT), made me hornier and calmer also made my pubic hair dry af

facially I already got more dimorphism from 4 months of test than 8 months of andro (I got barely any on it tbh)
Do you have to stay on test permanently

@ItisOver @Marsiere214 I Want Sex.
@ItisOver Is 16.
@Marsiere214 How Old Are You? You Better Be A Teen.
understatement-of-the-year-photo-u1

@ItisOver @Marsiere214 I Want Sex.
@ItisOver Is 16.
@Marsiere214 How Old Are You? You Better Be A Teen.
understatement-of-the-year-photo-u1
oh nigga thank god you were banned finally

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
oh nigga thank god you were banned finally
Hey thinking of getting on aromasin+mk+cjc for heightmaxxing.
What do you think of bovine colostrum? Does it increases igf1 substantially?
Got 2 inches in 3.5 months through spinemaxxing-stretching exercises

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
good gains but ur 16, might just be puberty as well. No way of making sure it's due to HGH alone. hormones are kind of cope unless you are very severely deficient (which comes with other semptoms beside manletism anyway).

Most short guys you see tend to still be developed, whether in face or muscles, so in their case it's usually genetics rather than lack of HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6892
just natural growth

Congratulations on finding this shit at 15 and sticking to it. Seems like you are making huge progress. Just make sure you don't fuck up any other health parameters. Go get tests done ASAP. Do your parents know about this? It could be dangerous if you don't tell them for fear of repercussions and end up having health issues related to this in a few months/years. Keep ascending but stay safe bro.

• +1
Hey I am thinking of getting on aromasin+mk+cjc for heightmaxxing.
What do you think of bovine colostrum? Does it increases igf1 substantially?
Got 2 inches in 3.5 months through spinemaxxing-stretching exercises.

Also,what do you think of HIIT exercises for gh increase?

Last edited: