50 thoughts on hairloss

regarding point 40…

and ru has no sideeffects?

the only reason why you hear more about side effects from finasteride is because finasteride is taken by millions everyday while ru is taking by a few ten thousands. and if you keep looking you will find enough reports of people who got gyno, irreversible heartproblems etc while being on ru

so you can choose between

an fda approved drugs which is proven to halt hairloss for majority of people for 10 years

a drug which no fda approval, no safety profile that gets mixed by gooks in chinese factories without any supervision

🤔

imho ru should be used in case yoi cant tolerate fin or additional to fin in case you still lose ground
if you believe in pfs you better believe in ru destroying your heart and lungs; again if finasteride would be also taken in such small numbers as ru58841 you wouldnt have heard anything about pfs

compare:

ru58841

2 studies in total, 30 and 150 men, for 6 month the longest, both never really published

vs finasteride with countless studies, some going as long as 10 years

and then again, basically you need to test every sample on purity because you clearly cant trust some gook producer on purity

I would blow the devil to escape balding

so fin only works for 10 years?
no, the study showed it worked very well for people for 10 years. the study didnt look at a time frame longer then this. there are no hints that it all of sudden stops working after 10 years

no, the study showed it worked very well for people for 10 years. the study didnt look at a time frame longer then this. there are no hints that it all of sudden stops working after 10 years
Doesn't fin destroy your iver if it's been in your system for 20 years lol. I wonder what long term things happen to your body on fin.

what nw are you btw.

Do you think certian types of folicles have certian kinds of hairloss?

some more prone to t not dht.

or are all follicles generally equalyl sensitive to certian androgens. jsut dht is the worst.

Doesn't fin destroy your iver if it's been in your system for 20 years lol. I wonder what long term things happen to your body on fin.

what nw are you btw.
finasteride is not as dangerous as paracetamol bro (which really can fzck up your liver)

Do you think certian types of folicles have certian kinds of hairloss?

some more prone to t not dht.

or are all follicles generally equalyl sensitive to certian androgens. jsut dht is the worst.
i read about theories that frontal hair is more sensitive to t while backhair to dht but there isnt any evidence for this

i read about theories that frontal hair is more sensitive to t while backhair to dht but there isnt any evidence for this
what even makes a hair follicle sensitive to androgens more than others. The size of the shaft, the hair's shape?

I appreciate you for being informative. I wish most weren't frustrating like this.

Some have said it's hte number of receptors in their body.

Too much = body hair and the top of the head being somehow overwhelmed ig. How the fuck evolution was stupid enough to make men have no hair but a lot of body hair. kinda implies we are just apes lol.

My cope is that my neurocranium has a pleasing shape and isn't deformed

what are your thoughts on low level laser therapy?

1 Azelaic acid
2 Biotin (B7 Vit.)
3* Caffeine
4* Curcumin
5 Garlic
6 Green tea extract
7 Olive oil
8* Pumpkin seeds oil
9* Saw Palmetto

do any of these have value

Scalp massages and dermarolling can stop hair loss in some people and even reverse it in some.

There is definitely something to the tight scalp/shape of head balding theories. Some people's skulls create very strong mechanical tension on the scalp. The very worst shapes almost guarantee balding like wildfire while the least mechanical tension skulls really reduce the chances of baldness. In between tension scalps increase the chances but some are lucky and mostly avoid the worst of the Norwood Reaper.

well hyperbole but

the percentage of celebs who bald is noticable less compared to average population so it wouldn’t surprise me

celebs confirmed to be on fin at one point (out of head):

pete davidson, bradley cooper, russel brand, ashton kutcher, rob lowe, donald trump, dax shepherd etc
another one

1. hair is life
2. without hair you have no life
3. everyone looks worse without hair
4. a small minority can pull it off in a way that even though they look worse without hair they are not sexually invisible. usually guys with hypermasc jaws and a small forehead.
5. if you ever posted on a internet forum chances are high you dont belong to these types of men mentioned in number 4. you are also not a millionair actor named jason statham
6. 80% of men will bald eventually
7. hairloss only becomes visible to the human eye once you lost more then 50% of density, especially with longer hair due to the lay over effect
8.. androgenetic alopecia is responsible for 95% of hairloss cases in males. dont fool yourself. especially if you start to bald in a certain pattern and not all over your head. its not stress. or the hat you wearing. its androgenetic alopecia. its genetics.
9. one single bald male relative is enough for making it possible that you carry the balding gene.
11. that you can tell by looking at your maternal grandfather if you will bald is a myth
12. hairloss gets classified in the norwood scale but there are hairloss patterns that dont get mention such as retrograde alopecia or these arabs who maintain a norwood 1 hairline but are pretty much bald behind it
13. there is no such thing as a mature hairline, hairloss is hairloss and balding is balding. dont be in denial
14. people vary in the degree of end norwood they reach, some lucky ones just reach norwood 2 or norwood 3
15. generally speaking though: if you have hairloss and you dont act, it will only get worse
16. vitamins, supplements, scalp massages wont stop your hairloss. general thumbrule: if it has no possible sideeffects it wont help you
17. first option should always be fda approved hairloss meds. minox and finasteride.
18. topical minox will do shit alone
19. oral minox works better. possibly fuck up your heart.
20. finasteride can cause sideeffects such as gyno, limb dick, depression
21. finasteride side effects are rare
22. you will get the impression side effects of finasteride are more common though if you browse the internet. reason for that are evaluation mistakes most human make when it comes to risk. mistakes such as
22a. bias of imaginability. if you can imagine something, even though its extremely unlikely, almost impossible, you automatically overestimate the likelyhood in your mind. read more: https://looksmax.org/threads/two-huge-mistakes-looksmaxxers-make-regarding-risk.293112/
22b. selection bias: people who get sideeffects are more likely to share their story on the internet then people without side effects
22c. availability heuristic: the availability Heuristic refers to a common mistake that our brains make by assuming that the examples which come to mind easily are also the most important or prevalent things. example: people overestimate their chance of dying in a terror attack simply because its talked about it so often.
23. finasteride can only maintain, if you get regrowth you are extremely lucky.
24. hairtransplants are legit, but while you most likely overestimate the risks of finasteride you most likely underestimates the risks of a hairtransplants
25. the risk of getting a fucked up hairtransplant will always be higher then the risk of severe finasteride side effects
26. you can minimize the risk by choosing a good hairtransplant surgeon and by avoiding hairmills
27. however even the best surgeon will have fuck ups
28. reasons are there are „known unknowns" and "unknown unknowns". (rumsfeld matrix)
29. a hair graft can be simply defined as a single follicular unit. each hair graft may contain several hair follicles, in average 2.1
30. in average a person has 6.000 grafts
31. grafts can be extracted by either fue or fut
32. fut will lead to a bigger scar hence fue became more popular
33. at a certain length even with fue the scars will be visible
33. some people argue that fut leads to a higher graft survival hence higher norwoods should start with a fut, especially when they have a flexible scalp
34. next to the number of grafts parameters such as coarseness of the hair (the finer the hair the worse), scalp hair contrast (high contrast such as white skin dark hair is bad), skullsize and whether the hair is curly or not will determine the outcome of the hairtransplant
35. hairtransplant will always be an illusion of hair. even with dense packing you wont reach natural density.
36. if you are destinied to reach a norwood stage beyond norwood 3 (in some rare cases norwood 4, 5) there is no way you escape finasteride if you want a good aesthetic result. in average the norwood 1 to norwood 5 area consists in a non balding male of 50.000 hairs, that means 25.000 folicles. for illusion of hair you need at least 50%, so 12.500 folicles. average donor is 6.000. game over.
37. the cure is just 5 years away
38. verteporfin will save us all and gives us unlimited donor supply
39. just kidding. right now the best we have is minox and finasteride. we need to pretend it will be that way for the next 50 years. if you want to save your hair: never fall into wishful thinking.
40. topical solutions such topical finasteride, duta or ru58841 will save my hair without any sideeffects.
41. false, see point 39. and the only reason why you think ru58841 produced by chinese farmers is safer then finasteride is point 22. only use ru8841 if finasterid failed.
42. scalp micro pigmentation (smp) can look good especially if you combine it with a transplant to add a 3d effect. however you are still bald in the eyes of woman so it should be last ressort.
43. wait wigs should be your last ressort but even john travolta got sick of it eventually, need i say more. however still better then a horseshoe. cheat your way through life.
44. everyone in hollywood except john travolta, the rock and jason statham are on finasteride
45. hairloss will be extremely traumatic to you (loss aversion). just like a 6ft3 men who would shrink to 5ft3
46. 80% of bald men will exchange their life savings for a fullhead of hair
47. there are no people will full hair who voluntarily wet shave their head
48. there are people who think they got post finasteride syndrome from taking 1 pill of saw palmetto
49. you are as old as your hairline / you are as pedo as your hairline
50. didnt read

Why "high contrast such as white skin dark hair" is bad?

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
There were 8 million active prescriptions of finasteride in the US alone in 2020

There are less then 10.000 accounts on propeciahelp (keep in mind i made at least 6 accounts to troll there)

What’s your take on Pyrilutamide?

How about oral minoxidil? I started running that shit at 2.5mg once a day. If I don't see sides I will bump it to 5mg.

My question is, assuming a daily dose of 5mg, should I take one dose of 5mg or two doses of 2.5mg in the morning and at night?

This graph shows that 5mg Minoxidil reaches far more than 2x levels in blood compare to 2.5mg, but not sure if it's a merit in the context of hair-loss.

dnr but water

no update on the verteporfin trial for 1 month - is it over?

when you get ht without finasteride

GcLkthG.png

image-1-jpg.2013112

jordan baretts father and brothers

jordan on fin confirmed

hairloss will put you in a stressful emotional situation, you need to stay calm.
as the nazi heinz guderian put it:

quote-there-are-no-desperate-situations-there-are-only-desperate-people-heinz-guderian-11-88-82.jpg

maybe look and decide your next steps from a third person perspective. hairloss is manageable for majority of people with finasteride. majority of people dont get noticable sideeffects. would you have problems to recommend to a third person knowing these facts? probably not.

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
36. if you are destinied to reach a norwood stage beyond norwood 3 (in some rare cases norwood 4, 5) there is no way you escape finasteride if you want a good aesthetic result. in average the norwood 1 to norwood 5 area consists in a non balding male of 50.000 hairs, that means 25.000 folicles. for illusion of hair you need at least 50%, so 12.500 folicles. average donor is 6.000. game over.

extremely important point

you will end up like the mountain, even worse when you have high hair/scalp contrast.

and i think the mountain was norwood 6, not even norwood 7. with norwood 7 his crown would be completely bald

dr.rassman.jpg

here is one example where the use of beard hair went terrible wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member
age appropriate hairline and density

zero see through

matthew modine is a hair mogger

Pretty good thread, actually. Early intervention is everything. The odds of you experiencing significant regrowth with most treatments are very low, so the best option is to avoid/delay as much hair loss as possible. Perhaps it'd be wise to have a hair loss stack ready-to-go at all times & regularly check your hair(line).

Coarse hair usually has a lower density of hair follicles, right? But because of the texture, the head still looks full even with a low density. Would this play out beneficially if you wanted an HT to lower your hairline for example?

is it true that fina can change hair texture and makes it grow curlier ?

here i made a post about coarse and thin hair:

coarse refeers to the thickness of the hairshaft, the calibre. if its large, its called coarse hair, if its very slim its called fine hair

>80 microns = coarse hair
<60 microns = fine hair

as you can see its used to describe the hair characteristics and not the overall density of the hair over the scalp, that would thick vs thinning.

however the more coarse the hair the better. the bigger the volume of hair, the bigger the chances are that it is going to shut out the reflection of light from the scalp and look like a full head of hair. the reflection of light from the scalp through thin hair (therefore light reflecting in-between low calibre hair shafts) creates the perception of hair loss. for every 10 microns increase or decrease in the hair shaft calibre, there is a 35% volume effect, either way. the average persons’ hair shaft calibre is around 68-70 microns. if for example, the calibre goes down to 58 microns, then literally 36% of the persons’ hair volume gets lost

you cant measure en detail by yourself but you can compare it to a regular sewing thread. take a hair follicle from the back of your head. place it next to a single strand of thread, make sure it’s a regular size thread. if it’s barely visible vs. the thread it’s fine hair. almost but not as visible, it’s medium. if it’s identical, its thick hair.

in general east asians, curries and native americans have the mosz coarse hair and north/west europeans the finest hair

average dht mogger

65940e6f-1a2d-4788-a964-46efab82ede0-jpeg.2048096

why are cucks almost always bald, jflol

just go to turkey to one of those cheap clinics bro

What if my mother’s side is strong nw0 at 50-60 but father is nw5 at 5 and one uncle nw6?

What if my mother’s side is strong nw0 at 50-60 but father is nw5 at 5 and one uncle nw6?
research at which point your father and uncle lost their hair

if they started to receed with 20 and yoi start to receed the same age you know whats up

but there is no way knowing beforehand

research at which point your father and uncle lost their hair

if they started to receed with 20 and yoi start to receed the same age you know whats up

but there is no way knowing beforehand
Lifefuel since I’m nw0