5'6'' Black guy talks about slaying 12 girls from tinder in three months (Says its over for him and most men) [ pics of the girls included]

flirting vs harassment
people are just afraid of getting labelled racists. they would just give pussy for a night than being called racists.

clown world we live in.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
Funniest thing is, when a curry or Arab does the same thing they get kicked out the club and the white girls act super angry with them and even attack them. But when a Black does it nothing happens and the white foids just laugh. I see it every time I go out
Because us curries have the "creepy bobs and vagene" sex predator stereotype while black guys have the "cool smooth BBC" stereotype.

The NT pill is real i started doing drugs, i barely give a fuck about surgerys anymore just gym and skincare and about to have a threessome with two whores. Just be a nt and look for sluts tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
:feelsohgod: HOW? WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THEIR MINDS WHEN THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF OPTIONS AND PICK THIS GUY?
Lol what’s so hard to understand, nogs have massive media halo. Media halo is everything

I mogg you I can guarantee you and I’m not ugly or anything like that some would call me Tyronelite though I’m HTN even @luljankybo @Manchild @FailedNormieManlet @Racky have all seen my face an shyieeeet. In my pics I got the hood classic look I think @DoctorLooksmax has seen my tinder and hinge profile
Male gaze, you ugly to foids, or locationpill, move to toronto

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Lol what’s so hard to understand, nogs have massive media halo. Media halo is everything
black men are promoted 24*7 through advertisement, tv, internet and all types of media. tiktok and shorts promote why non-black girls like black men and BBC all the time.

also women like violence and victors , the BLM showed all races of women that blacks can damage 2 billion dollars worth of property, loot, vandalize and still get away with it.

after this lots of new gen curry, arab and asian girls has changed sides and are now BBC only.

they are ok with being single mothers of mutt babies, they are now braiding their hairs to be more black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and rand anon
Male gaze, you ugly to foids, or locationpill, move to toronto
Locationpill is prob what it is… women of my race stare at me on the street though (sometimes curry). If I dress nice white foids and Arabs as well I guess. My matches usually live quite far from my location so yeah I have bad locationcel

I’m prob biggest locationcel on this site

anyway these kind of videos is to give the guy some fame
noone should take this shit serious
its a clickbait like all youtube
its not uncommon for guys to take pictures of male models or attractive men and use tinder boost and plat, then verify the account then switch out pictures. Alot of it is for click bait i once saw a verified badoo account of madison beer.

• JFL
Allah made me the wrong kind of black... :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17531

His tinder matches.

Obviously he's depressed because he has to jestermaxx like crazy to get pussy that's why he's saying it's over. The true mark of a slayer is being able to keep hot chicks in a rotation. Everyone now and then an ugly guy can luck out and slay a hot chick but keeping her in a rotation or FWB without giving her commitment is the hard part - that's for true slayers only

@Blackgymmax @DoctorLooksmax @MoggerGaston @whiteissuperior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Obviously he's depressed because he has to jestermaxx like crazy to get pussy that's why he's saying it's over. The true mark of a slayer is being able to keep hot chicks in a rotation. Everyone now and then an ugly guy can luck out and slay a hot chick but keeping her in a rotation or FWB without giving her commitment is the hard part - that's for true slayers only

He is seeking for true love and People are using him as dildo. This also probably happens for chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend and fogdart

I just want love from a young slim girl

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Meteor21
5 and 8 are decent, 9 is subhuman, deflated nose

The NT pill is real i started doing drugs, i barely give a fuck about surgerys anymore just gym and skincare and about to have a threessome with two whores. Just be a nt and look for sluts tbh
How do I become NT?

Somalis can fraud easily your already 90% BBC, just get dreads or braids.

The guy in OP said he began slaying when he grew out his hair and got dreads. Before that he said he used to be incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Somalis can fraud easily your already 90% BBC, just get dreads or braids.

The guy in OP said he began slaying when he grew out his hair and got dreads. Before that he said he used to be incel.
Women can sniff us out from normal BBC's, me especially. JFL just be nigger theory remains undefeated

• +1
Women can sniff us out from normal BBC's, me especially. JFL just be nigger theory remains undefeated
Really? You look pretty similar just the hair texture looks different which can be fixed with braids. Then you get all the benefits of BBC halo. Have you even tried to BBC max on tinder?

Really? You look pretty similar just the hair texture looks different which can be fixed with braids. Then you get all the benefits of BBC halo. Have you even tried to BBC max on tinder?
I lost my virginity off Yubo as a 16 year old to a 16 year old redhead that traveled nearly 2 hours to meet me. We fucked in my friends crib that I rented out from him for a few hours only 15 mins after meeting her.

• JFL
I lost my virginity off Yubo as a 16 year old to a 16 year old redhead that traveled nearly 2 hours to meet me. We fucked in my friends crib that I rented out from him for a few hours only 15 mins after meeting her.
How many slays do you have? Also how big is your BBC?

How many slays do you have? Also how big is your BBC?
7, and a legitimate measured 6.4". Which is actually large despite what retards here say, average dick is 5.5"

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart and Deleted member 24940
He's right about some shit, but also wrong about some shit.

I agree it's over for 7s and 8s now, women don't value them at all.

I agree that u can get girls, but won't get the girls u really want.

But I think he has some shit backwards, he's saying getting MTB and HTB to hook up with u or have ONS with you is easy, but it's pretty much impossible to get them to commit in LTR to you. I think IRL it's the opposite, foids will commit to LTR really easy if you're sub 9, but forget about an ONS

7, and a legitimate measured 6.4". Which is actually large despite what retards here say, average dick is 5.5"
Why only 7? You should be slaying on tinder.

He's right about some shit, but also wrong about some shit.

I agree it's over for 7s and 8s now, women don't value them at all.

I agree that u can get girls, but won't get the girls u really want.

But I think he has some shit backwards, he's saying getting MTB and HTB to hook up with u or have ONS with you is easy, but it's pretty much impossible to get them to commit in LTR to you. I think IRL it's the opposite, foids will commit to LTR really easy if you're sub 9, but forget about an ONS
Yeah it makes no sense. Any girl who's willing to fuck you would date you, Women don't go on tinder to pump and dump guys below their league. The basket for relationship and FWB is the same basket for women.

• JFL
Why only 7? You should be slaying on tinder.

Yeah it makes no sense. Any girl who's willing to fuck you would date you, Women don't go on tinder to pump and dump guys below their league. The basket for relationship and FWB is the same basket for women.
I'm fat atm, can't really slay with my current weight. Once I'm lean I'll find a gf. Slaying seems exhausting I'd rather have one girl I can fuck regularly. Plus it'd be good life experience.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24940
Dude stop talking about bbc halo. The dude in OP had to literally spam hundreds and hundreds of boosts to get any likes and had to message loads of women + jestermax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Dude stop talking about bbc halo. The dude in OP had to literally spam hundreds and hundreds of boosts to get any likes and had to message loads of women + jestermax.
Who cares if he used boosts? The girls STILL matched with him when he's ugly as fuck and a manlet. They still fucked him even though he's ugly and short. He should be incel by all accounts.

• +1
How the fuck does an ugly manlet like that get laid? Not even for a LTR betabuxx but casual hookups? Literally how?

Those girls probably each have 1000 matches of hot guys who would love to pump and dump yet they picked HIM to pump and dump them? Someone explain.
Bbc halo

• JFL
Bbc halo lol. The guy spammed boosts for every single girl and most women didnt even respond to him and he had 0 compliments and 0 women messaged him first. He probably has the same 1% 2% match rate but his boosts sped up the process dumb ass. Its a numbers game and hes playing it right. Id have 10000 matches and too many girls messaging me if i did what he does lol.
Who cares if he used boosts? The girls STILL matched with him when he's ugly as fuck and a manlet. They still fucked him even though he's ugly and short. He should be incel by all accounts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gsizzle and 3 others
He is seeking for true love and People are using him as dildo. This also probably happens for chads.
Bbc halo lol. The guy spammed boosts for every single girl and most women didnt even respond to him and he had 0 compliments and 0 women messaged him first. He probably has the same 1% 2% match rate but his boosts sped up the process dumb ass. Its a numbers game and hes playing it right. Id have 10000 matches and too many girls messaging me if i did what he does lol.
No that's not the reason. the reason is he has to jestermaxx for mediocre condom sex. He's 5'6" - I'm sure women meet him in person and reluctantly give in to sex and ghost him after. It happens a lot. There was another 5'6" HTN guy on this forum who had same experience. He had about 50 slays from tinder but none of the women returned after sex for a second time. IT sucks when you have to work so hard for sex and you get ghosted afterwards. Just watch this video and see how many even replied to him.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Blackgymmax
he is not sub5 facially

he has a good face

• +1
No that's not the reason. the reason is he has to jestermaxx for mediocre condom sex. He's 5'6" - I'm sure women meet him in person and reluctantly give in to sex and ghost him after. It happens a lot. There was another 5'6" HTN guy on this forum who had same experience. He had about 50 slays from tinder but none of the women returned after sex for a second time. IT sucks when you have to work so hard for sex and you get ghosted afterwards. Just watch this video and see how many even replied to him.

The reason they aren't replying is because he's autistic and uses cocky Chad openers, look at how he says "shall we" at everyone like he's a 6'5 square jawed slayer.

When women match with a nigga that ugly they expect such an ugly subhuman to worship them and tell them their pretty. Yet he acts cocky and slayer which turns them off, then they ignore him.

Imagine your a average guy and matching below average chubby girl and she acts like she's Stacey instead of worshipping the ground you walk on. You'll ignore her too.

Last edited:
  • +1
shhhh that's copes
Us western born East Africans often turn out tall prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
good mouth width, good jaw, decent ratios

• +1
Reactions: spark
How the fuck does an ugly manlet like that get laid? Not even for a LTR betabuxx but casual hookups? Literally how?

Those girls probably each have 1000 matches of hot guys who would love to pump and dump yet they picked HIM to pump and dump them? Someone explain.
BBC Halo

I wish I was black

Instead I’m mulatto and have no halo
9BEE2CEF 1897 4541 84A7 0E966A09BB62

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, stamaster21 and Blackgymmax

5'6 is making it so much worse damn

• +1
blackgymmax was probs ghosting since he was already getting laid so she went with him. dumbass white boys will never understand the power of BBC from their sheltered suburbs. im from the hood and dont know a single black mf who doesnt get laid unless they're autistic.
I’m the only black man in the world to be a KHV

He slays hotter women on tinder than @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
This is brutal blackpill, girl of somebody's dream getting banged to BBC just 15 minutes after meeting. I bet she wasn’t a virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24940

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
E7E7DEAB 1A8E 42FE 804E F96DBF1D6680

Jfl at bragging about fucking gooks with deformed noses