5'6'' Black guy talks about slaying 12 girls from tinder in three months (Says its over for him and most men) [ pics of the girls included]

That nigger doesn’t look better than me
He does lol. You have 0 jawline bro and he does. You look THAT bad. Thats why he probably gets any matches tbh. Psl isnt a meme and yours is gutter shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Amexmaxx
He does lol. You have 0 jawline bro and he does. You look THAT bad. Thats why he probably gets any matches tbh. Psl isnt a meme and yours is gutter shit
Brutal lower 3rd pill.

he is not sub5 facially

he has a good face

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Steve Harvey Smile GIF by ABC Network

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by Digg

skip idgaf GIF by Steve Harvey TV
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

>he's mogger brobrooo brooo trust me broo

>3.5/10 black

Incels from this autistic place still not comprehending in 2023 that there’s more to dating than look.

You are all autists and social inepts that’s why most girls don’t want anything to do with you.

Now keep raging on him while he gets
his dick wet on the regular while you rot here discussing ad nauseam about chin height, forward growth and other psl autistic mumbo jumbo.

Time to leave this place.

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Incels from this autistic place still not comprehending in 2023 that there’s more to dating than look.

You are all autists and social inepts that’s why most girls don’t want anything to do with you.

Now keep raging on him while he gets
his dick wet on the regular while you rot here discussing ad nauseam about chin height, forward growth and other psl autistic mumbo jumbo.

Time to leave this place.
Ur uglier than him lol

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
This is brutal blackpill, girl of somebody's dream getting banged to BBC just 15 minutes after meeting. I bet she wasn’t a virgin.
Nah she was a virgin. Her pussy was very tight and pink and she gave it up to me in 15 mins, absolutely crazy feeling.

Nah she was a virgin. Her pussy was very tight and pink and she gave it up to me in 15 mins, absolutely crazy feeling.
just be black

As a white cuck in Toronto who likes East Asian girls, that is hot that the East Asian girl in Toronto in there took black dick. And nice to see he got some brown girls too. I would love to see my two brown exes fuck black guys

he's saying getting MTB and HTB to hook up with u or have ONS with you is easy, but it's pretty much impossible to get them to commit in LTR to you. I think IRL it's the opposite, foids will commit to LTR really easy if you're sub 9, but forget about an ONS
for us blacks/mulattos. it's literally the opposite i believe @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
for us blacks/mulattos. it's literally the opposite i believe @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I cannot relate as these girls see me as LTR potential only so for me personally @Chinacurry is correct, LTRs for me are easy, but slays are super hard. Though slays are easier irl than apps and shit

• Hmm...
I cannot relate as these girls see me as LTR potential only so for me personally @Chinacurry is correct, LTRs for me are easy, but slays are super hard. Though slays are easier irl than apps and shit
People don't realise how brutal this is...

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PrinceLuenLeoncur
ofc @Chinacurry is correct, its basic logic- EASY ons are for 8+ or even 7+ id say, depending on location (and this is NOT a 7/10 as in race tax= how Austin Dunham for ex autistically rates himself after being in the blackpill for years, yet denying it ofc :feelskek:🤦‍♂️, just because he is black and puts race into consideration :feelskek: .....because IRL we all know he is Tyrone and can't be lower than 8.5- 8.8 even lol, facially speaking)

LTR for 4+- you literally have to simp for her to accept your genetics :feelskek: - the more you simp/better you look the higher chances she will give in and accept your mushroom tip

and how tf do girls find you as LTR material only.....you said you are over 6 feet roided and tyrone lite and that you have success with girls in clubs in the UK...kinda contradicting yourself hard here, mayte :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
blacks dont have a halo in the US/ anglo sphere as ppl think, since theres too many Tyrones and girls are already used to it (every girl in these countries has "tested the waters" and sampled everything, for variety - dont ever think otherwise :feelskek:)

black halo is good in eastern europe though, because girls there have literally never seen black people in their lives :feelskek: and in nordic countries too (id suggest ppl go to serbia, croatia, sweden- in that order :))- its almost similar to the JBW appeal in asia

but you are mullatto, and above even light skins, so i was speaking more about darkskins in EE ....

ofc @Chinacurry is correct, its basic logic- EASY ons are for 8+ or even 7+ id say, depending on location (and this is NOT a 7/10 as in race tax= how Austin Dunham for ex autistically rates himself after being in the blackpill for years, yet denying it ofc :feelskek:🤦‍♂️, just because he is black and puts race into consideration :feelskek: .....because IRL we all know he is Tyrone and can't be lower than 8.5- 8.8 even lol, facially speaking)

LTR for 4+- you literally have to simp for her to accept your genetics :feelskek: - the more you simp/worse you look the higher chances she will give in and accept your mushroom tip

and how tf do girls find you as LTR material only.....you said you are over 6 feet roided and tyrone lite and that you have success with girls in clubs in the UK...kinda contradicting yourself hard here, mayte :)
He ain’t wrong doe… an 7/10 curry may still be a 7 but he’ll have to simp cos of race tax. Meanwhile white 7/10 can hop on tinder and order girls like door dash

I kiss girls in clubs, I’m 5’11 not 6ft plus. I’m incel on apps cos aspie + no rizz. After a haircut I go Clubbing and pull a girl it’s that simple really, though I have never gone full base only ever got to kiss so I’m still incel as I have had sex in well over a year

• So Sad
He ain’t wrong doe… an 7/10 curry may still be a 7 but he’ll have to simp cos of race tax. Meanwhile white 7/10 can hop on tinder and order girls like door dash

I kiss girls in clubs, I’m 5’11 not 6ft plus. I’m incel on apps cos aspie + no rizz. After a haircut I go Clubbing and pull a girl it’s that simple really, though I have never gone full base only ever got to kiss so I’m still incel as I have had sex in well over a year
its over :feelscry: 😿

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blackguymmax is honorary white. he wont get this . cause girls dont like smart critical thinking black men, they want thug/rapper/athlete type niggers.
Suifuel for us niggers with a iq above 90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gaygymmaxx

LTR for 4+- you literally have to simp for her to accept your genetics :feelskek: - the more you simp/better you look the higher chances she will give in and accept your mushroom tip

Beyond over for you if you think Luen isn't LARPing about 99% of what he says :lul:

• JFL
Blackguymmax is honorary white. he wont get this . cause girls dont like smart critical thinking black men, they want thug/rapper/athlete type niggers.
exactly this;
@Blackgymmax you need to learn to be NT asap and not aspie+ autist, my man :feelscry:

Obviously he's depressed because he has to jestermaxx like crazy to get pussy that's why he's saying it's over. The true mark of a slayer is being able to keep hot chicks in a rotation. Everyone now and then an ugly guy can luck out and slay a hot chick but keeping her in a rotation or FWB without giving her commitment is the hard part - that's for true slayers only

@Blackgymmax @DoctorLooksmax @MoggerGaston @whiteissuperior
exactly.....finally i see someone that has an idea of how this shit works....among a sea of autists :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
exactly this;
@Blackgymmax you need to learn to be NT asap and not aspie+ autist, my man :feelscry:
What the hell are you talking about. I dont need to jestermax and spam 1k boosts like this dumb ass where 90% of women don't respond

exactly.....finally i see someone that has an idea of how this shit works....among a sea of autists :feelskek:
Nigga how are you saying this but equating him to me when i dont have to jestermaxx at all lmao. You clearly dont get it. Hes jestering for flat out 2psl women LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
What the hell are you talking about. I dont need to jestermax and spam 1k boosts like this dumb ass where 90% of women don't respond
Nigga how are you saying this but equating him to me when i dont have to jestermaxx at all lmao. You clearly dont get it. Hes jestering for flat out 2psl women LOL.
i wasnt comparing you to that guy, i was responding strictly to the sentence below :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax