6’ zoomer average is such a meme

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
i am 5’11 with lifts and NEVER feel short, muh muh 6’ zoomer average, you probably think you’re taller than you are and hence think 5’10-11 guys are 6’

178-179 night height is white zoomer average for sure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, faggotchadlite and 15 others
A real 5'11 barefoot guy is not short anywhere even in north Europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
In North Mexico the average zoomer is 6 feet 1
@burrito1337

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2403
No it isn't a meme. I'm 6'1.5" and I feel a bit short. Zoomers are getting taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 8904, itorroella9 and 3 others
A real 5'11 barefoot guy is not short anywhere even in north Europe
5’11 guys are called tall irl by some women who think theyre 6’-6’1 ded srs

i see girls calling leo tall and hes only 5’11

5’11 is a decent height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
No it isn't a meme. I'm 6'1.5" and I feel a bit short. Zoomers are getting taller.
There is no way in hell your 6'1.5 barefoot and feel short, sounds like a giga larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CFW432, Gad and 3 others
People only look who is taller than them then come here and scream "I GET HEIGHMOGGED BY WOMEN AND CHILDREN, THE AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6'4" THE AVERAGE WOMAN IS A 5'11" VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL" ignoring all the people shorter than them :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15305, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
People only look who is taller than them then come here and scream "I GET HEIGHMOGGED BY WOMEN AND CHILDREN, THE AVERAGE ZOOMER IS 6'4" THE AVERAGE WOMAN IS A 5'11" VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL" ignoring all the people shorter than them :Comfy:
looksmax user anecdotes apparently is more accurate than actual stats that say average young white is 5’10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Pythagoras and 5 others
There is no way in hell your 6'1.5 barefoot and feel short, sounds like a giga larp
I'm not larping. Maybe short isn't the best word, but I feel average heighted. There were people taller than me at work and school.

hes the one who think if he get height mogged by more than 4 people a week
while walking past hundreds a week
that everyone is tall
don't mind him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing, Albeacho and 1 other person
I'm not larping. Maybe short isn't the best word, but I feel average heighted. There were people taller than me at work and school.
then you arent tall just above average, tall starts at 6’2 night height

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Albeacho
hes the one who think if he get height mogged by more than 4 people a week
while walking past hundreds a week
that everyone is tall
don't mind him
just like people who say average zoomer is 5 PSL just cause they saw a few chadlites and think it’s over for their HTN ass, those kind of people are beyond annoying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, mogstar and 2 others
still sounds like cap, your probably 5'10 at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Blue and Deleted member 2403
i am 5’11 with lifts and NEVER feel short, muh muh 6’ zoomer average, you probably think you’re taller than you are and hence think 5’10-11 guys are 6’

I'd go further and say its morning height average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
insane levels of cope
I'm 6'0.5-6-1 with lifts 5'11 barefoot and can testify that those who are 16-19 nowadays are on average, 6'1 - 6'2
proof of my height when I was 19:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 2403 and Enfant terrible
I agree OP, most people who think they are 5'11/6'0 etc. are actually just 5'8 and 5'9, just coping

I'm 5'11 and rarely feel short, the only zoomers who are as tall as people claim on here are usually on basketball teams and whatnot, the average zoomer is around 5'9 or 5'10 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2403
For every 2 guys that are taller than you you are probably taller than 5-6 other guys, you probably notice them less, especially at 6’1.5. You can’t be taller than everyone that’s impossible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Belief make sense . Because yoy see from your eye level not the top of your head so it can aeem others are taller plus when you look far away they can seem taller

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thecel and Deleted member 2403
im 6'1 and heightmog most men hard

muh 6' zoomer avg is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
i legit got heightmogged by a group of young indian girls once

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
He's definitely 6'+ I've seen his body pics

• +1
Reactions: john2
Even in northern europe. I didnt feel like the men were super tall tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Zoomers are 5'11 on average in my country. I am not really impressed with their height. Maybe 2 out of 10 zoomers are tall

I walk through a music festival or rave surrounded by 18-29 year olds and I’m taller than 80% of guys at 182cm. Most of the guys taller than me are so close to my height that I don’t notice they are taller until they walk right past me in a crowd. It’s crowded so they’re really close to me. They’re usually 6’-6’1 at best. It’s not until someone 6’2+ walks by where I actually get noticeably mogged. Those guys are fairly rare. All the guys making out with chicks are around 5’9-6’. They’re more likely to be attractive, lift, and dress well than to actually be tall. Average zoomer height seems to be 5’10 rounded up and stats back that up (5’9.5).

I'm 6'4-5 with lifts

Average zoomer isn’t even 6’0 here in the Netherlands. Maybe 5’11.
Still lots of tall guys though not gonna lie.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Albeacho and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
shut the fuck up I’m 6’1.5 and I feel tall please shut the fuck up you dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, Albeacho and 1 other person
manlet pride worldwide

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Beetlejuice
its because the closet homosexual autists on this site are probably only paying more attention to the taller people they see

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
shut the fuck up I’m 6’1.5 and I feel tall please shut the fuck up you dumbass
You're not 6'1.5 then jfl. Or you are, but you probably live in some shitty third world country. I feel average where I live because there's mostly whites here and all the white guys are also 6'+ and there are occasionally people who height mog me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and AcneScars
You're not 6'1.5 then jfl. Or you are, but you probably live in some shitty third world country. I feel average where I live because there's mostly whites here and all the white guys are also 6'+ and there are occasionally people who height mog me.
Larpers.org

I automatically subtract 4 inches from people's claimed heights here unless I've seen proof

• +1
Im 6ft (6'1-6'2 in shoes) and i regularly get heightmogged whenever i go outside
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and john2
Im 6ft (6'1-6'2 in shoes) and i regularly get heightmogged whenever i go outside
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Quite relatable.

Tell these coping manlets that 6' isn't anything special, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Wtf is this cope thread average asian zoomer in the west is 5'11. Whites 6-6'1

• +1
Ethnics (ON AVERAGE, IM ETHNIC BTW) tend to be shorter than their white counterparts and therefore bring down the white countries average height because they are taken into account in these surveys, plus im sure they also account millenials in the recent surveys who werent all 6ft on average compared to their new zoomer counterparts. If we were to solely only measure native european white zoomers ONLY, i wouldnt be surprised if the average height came to somewhere around 6'0-6'2.

Ethnics (ON AVERAGE, IM ETHNIC BTW) tend to be shorter than their white counterparts and therefore bring down the white countries average height because they are taken into account in these surveys, plus im sure they also account millenials in the recent surveys who werent all 6ft on average compared to their new zoomer counterparts. If we were to solely only measure native european white zoomers ONLY, i wouldnt be surprised if the average height came to somewhere around 6'0-6'2.

You say this like we don’t have access to the data lol, we do, and white men 18-29 in America are 5’10 rounded up. 5’9.5. Which is taller than Asians and Blacks on average.

You say this like we don’t have access to the data lol, we do, and white men 18-29 in America are 5’10 rounded up. 5’9.5. Which is taller than Asians and Blacks on average.
You see thats the PROBLEM, zoomers born in the late 90's- early 2000s tend to be taller than millenials from the previous generation people who are older than 24 years old are not zoomers they are millenials, therefore they are bringing down the average height that would be if it was only zoomers.

You see thats the PROBLEM, zoomers born in the late 90's- early 2000s tend to be taller than millenials from the previous generation people who are older than 24 years old are not zoomers they are millenials, therefore they are bringing down the average height that would be if it was only zoomers.

You got a source on that because even studies that only use 19 year olds for example show the same thing lol, I’ve looked into the data

• +1
You got a source on that because even studies that only use 19 year olds for example show the same thing lol, I’ve looked into the data
please link the data so i can see it for myself. :unsure:

"183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm".

"6'2 at night is the best height to be if you want to feel certain that you don't need to be taller.
I know people that are 6'2½ or 6'3/6'3½ at night, and quite honestly they just look too tall in real life. 6'4 and even 6'5/6'6 can look great in movies though.
A person who is 6'4 at night and cycles steroids could look impressive on-screen, but in the real world they would look too big to be in any way aesthetically ideal. Impressively ideal yes, never aesthetically ideal.

Still, if the choice is any height from 6'4 - 6'6 vs 5'11 ..6'4 is the obvious choice for me.
Better too be too tall than not quite tall enough.
Even though 6'6 is substantially too tall, I would still be tempted to choose it over 5'10½.

185cm+ looks best on-screen, but 183cm - 184cm looks best in real with a naturally muscular physique.
183cm - 184cm at night is the perfect balance of sufficient height and perfect aesthetics/head size; this could be extended to 185cm - 186cm, but ideal proportions occur at 184cm.
With a muscular build if steroids are cycled then 185cm - 188cm (maximum 193cm) looks perfect.

I have spent a lot of time in gyms as a personal trainer with people of different builds, proportions, and supplement or steroid regimes."

average height depends on the country, where you are within that country, even in what district of a city at what time you are. Height correlates with wealth. In a expensive part of a city without many ethnics at a location that is known to attract Chads and Stacies like a club, average height could be 6'1 no doubt. Take a train to a fucked up part of the town and average height could be 5'9

point is western countries are too diverse, the nationals height average doesn't say much

at a Top 20 US college

average WASP here is 6'1-6'1.5