Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

yes you may be chad now but I will drop a LC hard cat and mouse II type-question on you next time you interview and it will be ogre buddy boyo

OP do you work for G?

make a g3doc teaching G incels how to looksmax :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You haven't seen my full face, and the eyes look less short in a non lens distorted pic. Also, my eyes in that after are shit-tier, they don't look like that anymore. But ya, I'm gonna get pfl surgery.
how does pfl surgery work? I didn't know that was possible, because you can't increase the size of your eyeball.

he is faaar from chad. High Tier Normie - MAYBE. I am not even sure about it.
yes you may be chad now but I will drop a LC hard cat and mouse II type-question on you next time you interview and it will be ogre buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ChristianChad
how does pfl surgery work? I didn't know that was possible, because you can't increase the size of your eyeball.
nothing changes with your eyeball.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yeah Iv'e seen that beofre, but I've only seen results on asains. Does it work for other people too?
your eye ball is like 24 mm horizontal. average pfl is 11-12 mm. if you dont have %99 tier pfl yes it will work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, incel194012940 and Dragon5000
your eye ball is like 24 mm horizontal. average pfl is 11-12 mm. if you dont have %99 tier pfl yes it will work.
wait average pfl is 11-12mm??? that seems way to short. I thought it was around 30mm.

Yeah so then how does the pfl surgery work then. lol
well the eye is round so maybe cantopexy squezes more pfl through a more convex shape?

• JFL
Reactions: Dragon5000
So how much did he ascend? From subhuman to chadlite or HTN?

Why do you get deltoid implant instead of clavicle lengthening?
Most pictures of deltoid implant ive seen look gross and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Props to OP for going thru all this but also for taking time to share with us

Disappointing to hear you're not a fan of Taban since I have a consultation with him about upper eyelid filler to make my hooding more symmetrical

I was going to talk to him about my lower eyelids as well since I think they are too loose or droopy for ideal aesthetics. But given what OP said I dunno

I guess for upper eyelid hooding going with fillers is what Taban says he prefers as to fat injection since some of the fat dies, and there are more complications. OP I read the entire thread so forgive me if I missed it, did u have fat injections done around the eye area at all, and how did that go?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 17429 and AscendingHero
Props to OP for going thru all this but also for taking time to share with us

Disappointing to hear you're not a fan of Taban since I have a consultation with him about upper eyelid filler to make my hooding more symmetrical

I was going to talk to him about my lower eyelids as well since I think they are too loose or droopy for ideal aesthetics. But given what OP said I dunno

I guess for upper eyelid hooding going with fillers is what Taban says he prefers as to fat injection since some of the fat dies, and there are more complications. OP I read the entire thread so forgive me if I missed it, did u have fat injections done around the eye area at all, and how did that go?
Your best bet for under eyes is to go to taiwan. Once i have enough funds i will go there

• +1
Reactions: Racky
You are the best looksmaxer ever. Luck (=money in this case) is everything as usual but i wanna ask.

What would u recommend for severe under eye dark discoloration + thin skin. Im white btw but my under eyes are so dark. Nothing seems to work. Are total skin grafts possible or possible in the near future? Burn patients and patients with destroyed faces get them and they look ok so why not

I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
6.5 PSL is not 90th percentile, much higher.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16110
Either this is you: https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...poral-widening-after-orbital-box-osteotomies/

Or you are larping. The CT scan is the exact same with the same implants.

Screenshot 2022 07 12 11 28 03 77 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2022 07 12 11 27 57 12 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Is this you? Lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 8869, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Mirin your dedication hard. I also plan to work as SWE at a big company in a few years to afford my surgeries.

Either this is you: https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...poral-widening-after-orbital-box-osteotomies/

Or you are larping. The CT scan is the exact same with the same implants.

View attachment 1776503View attachment 1776504
Is this you? Lol
This is legit OP he isn't larping he mentioned he was Jewish on one of his threads dating one year back, the hair/pheno of the guy in the pic seems to indicate the patient is Jewish confirming this is actually OP, although I'm not sure OP is actually HTN as he claims, looking at the pic

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 22930, Gladiator and 2 others
This is legit OP he isn't larping he mentioned he was Jewish on one of his threads dating one year back, the hair/pheno of the guy in the pic seems to indicate the patient is Jewish confirming this is actually OP, although I'm not sure OP is actually HTN as he claims, looking at the pic
Skull looks ltn mtn at best

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and A23ghskung
Skull looks ltn mtn at best
i'd say he's LTN at best. Looking at the CT scan and pics. What a waste of money, I mean he could of went on a nice vacation or bought a nice car

(just making it clear I'm not shitting on OP or his choices.)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
i'd say he's LTN at best. Looking at the CT scan and pics. What a waste of money, I mean he could of went on a nice vacation or bought a nice car

(just making it clear I'm not shitting on OP or his choices.)
Users/mods will attack you now. Jfl @ this Blackpilled forum

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Maybe, why would he leave his hair grey like that tho if he's trying to looksmax? And the style too. Looks shit.
However, it says there's only 3 months between the pictures on eppley's post, so maybe he usually dyes his hair, cos in the before picture he has brown hair.

He also looks worse in the after, his his looks wide af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Patient A and ChristianChad
I emailed Dr Steinbacher and he hasn't responded. I hope he hasn't aired me lol

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Soo, now everyone hates Taban. Where the fuck do I fix my recessed under eyes/dark circles/lower eyelid bleph? :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: Money is not an issue. I just want the best surgeon in the planet whoever it is. A botched eye area is death tier sentence. (im from EU). anyone?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Eppley does a protective canthopexy in conjunction with his saddle implants. It’s just to keep the lower lid tight until you heal.

I’ve seen how the saddle works, it really raises the lower lid. It won’t create hunter eyes on its own but it will do a lot to change your eyelid level.
I feel like this is a better option the lower eyelid retraction, it never quite looks right.

Any pics on saddle implants?

I seen this guys picture he looks like shit even after all these surgeries. Looks like a MTN jew.

Either he was utterly subhuman before or he is terrible at choosing surgeries

probably should've just gotten bimax, implants and called it a day.

• So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and NoPainNoChick
I seen this guys picture he looks like shit even after all these surgeries. Looks like a MTN jew.

Either he was utterly subhuman before or he is terrible at choosing surgeries

probably should've just gotten bimax, implants and called it a day.
That is because surgery doesn't always work.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Either he was utterly subhuman
He had an ESR of 0,43 with a small (as can be inferred from getting a skull implant) head. That's pretty bad. Eyes too close together are only acceptable for ogres with large heads. Zeusus has the same ESR, but he's comically masculine, so it works for him.

He had an ESR of 0,43 with a small (as can be inferred from getting a skull implant) head. That's pretty bad. Eyes too close together are only acceptable for ogres with large heads. Zeusus has the same ESR, but he's comically masculine, so it works for him.
I think all these measurements doesn't automatically make someone subhuman. There is something to be said for harmony.

I think all these surgeries on top of each other can do more harm than good.

I think making a few improvements is the best you can do, then try to maximize harmony and appeal.

I saw this guy's photo. His face still has zero appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, arabcelxxx and wollet2
700k just to impress some incels online brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Hikicel69, Deleted member 23209 and 3 others
Messaged you on your profile. Would love to get in contact about OBO and would love to pay 20$ for a 10/15 minute call if that's what gets it done.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Messaged you on your profile. Would love to get in contact about OBO and would love to pay 20$ for a 10/15 minute call if that's what gets it done.
JFL at the 20$ offer while OP is rich as fuck and spent 700k in surgeries alone... :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Tallooksmaxxer, Jigen and 10 others
did op rope where is he

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hikicel69, Deleted member 23209 and 6 others
I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
you can do every softmax and surgery possible and it'll add 2.5pts best case scenario (unless you were obese with a skin disorder) also 6.5psl is at least 98th percentile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
He said his ipd was 65.5mm before obo, which I doubt

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
yea respect for most stuff. but am i the only one thats gonna tell him his eyes look ridiculous? and literally looked better in the before pics?

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Patient A, Deleted member 22930 and 3 others

holy shit I've been caging for the last minute please tell me u did not get a 5 inch LL

This is documentary material

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back