Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Holy fuck, so it's you? I'm a fan of Taban and I recognized your B/A from his site lmao
It's ironic you left your picture there since you don't like him, tbh, your result indeed was weak, but there are stellar results in his page
Your PFL is too low btw, that's why your eye area will never look model-tier, you can't pull the cat eye shape thing
is this him?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
@CosmicMaxxer

would you mind pming your latest picture bro

Impressive. I stumbled upon lookism later than you did relatively speaking. Had surgeries at mid thirties and the difference it makes for me is night and day. Definitely better to spend money on this than rsd video's.

Is sex with sugar babies a bit similar to sex with hookers? I like sex with a girl that wants to fuck because she is attracted to me so much better than a girl that does it for money, but never tried a sugar baby.

@eloheepnitsif holy shit, which surgeries did you get that ascended you so much

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I actually already have infraorbital implants from Taban, plus the OBO (unbeknownst to me initially) moved my orbitals forwards, so my ogee curve is actually over-pronounced now.
so if I were to get infra orbital implants(WITHOUT malar implants) from eppley, I would get an improvement to my flat ogee curve?

I need infraorbital implants to fill the under eye in the profile view and provide lift to my lower eyelids, but if it can add just a tiny bit of angularity to my ogee curve that would be amazing

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and ChristianChad
How do you know you don't look uncanny @CosmicMaxxer ?:feelswhere:

you're a crazy motherfucker. respect

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member and newmask
man it's insane i'm admiring your dedication . i'm onsidering obo but do you know of any suregery to reduce actual midface lenght or philtrum lenght at least for someone with no gummy smile at all ? thanks

Ok here is just the eye region. Please don't share or popularize over the net. I will likely delete the link tomorrow. Caveats are described in the link (swollen upper lids with the right one in the pic being worse, co2 laser done recently), so this is hardly representative of a final result, but to spare you the wait:

Hey Cosmic do you have a new picture without all the swelling? I shared your before and after with my sister and her friends and they all say your before looks better (not trolling). Can you prove them wrong please?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member, metagross and 2 others
Definitely LL, nothing comes close. All the pains the first month of femur surgery were exhausting. Tibia not so much. Thought the first 2 days of Tibia was "redefining pain" since they took me off the morphine drip on only the 2nd day. At Paley's for femur, I had 6 days of drip.
Was your limb lengthening with an internal or external fixator? I found a legit clinic in India (was vouched by a good Indian friend of mine) and they quoted this to me. Does this sound right? What should I go for Cosmic?

1. With External fixator - This will cost approximately $24000 and 4 months. This will help you to gain between 4-6 inches.

2. With Internal Fixator - This will cost approximately $56000 and 3 months. This will help you to gain between 4-5 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and ChristianChad
You know anything about Steinbachers aesthetics with custom implants? He's an expert on paper and willing to do box osteotomies but he's seems focused on reconstruction and doesn't have a lot of B&A or writing to go off of.

You know anything about Steinbachers aesthetics with custom implants? He's an expert on paper and willing to do box osteotomies but he's seems focused on reconstruction and doesn't have a lot of B&A or writing to go off of.
Even Eppley doesn't know how the implant will turn out until it's in and swelling is gone. At least that's what he said to me during my consultation. If you do implants you have to factor in the chance of revision even if you go custom.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Even Eppley doesn't know how the implant will turn out until it's in and swelling is gone. At least that's what he said to me during my consultation. If you do implants you have to factor in the chance of revision even if you go custom.
Yeah I get that as a hedge,

I just want to know if Steinbacher does similar work to say Dr Y or E with custom implants. I think Dr Y is the best for the cheeks for me but is harder to work with.

Yeah I get that as a hedge,

I just want to know if Steinbacher does similar work to say Dr Y or E with custom implants. I think Dr Y is the best for the cheeks for me but is harder to work with.
I'd honestly go with Steinbach because Eppley is kind of getting old and well Steinbach could use the extra custom made implant practice if you get my drift. Just ask Steinbacher to consult with Eppley if he hasn't done something before. Steinbacher is basically the main surgeon who's got our backs when Eppley moves on.

I'd honestly go with Steinbach because Eppley is kind of getting old and well Steinbach could use the extra custom made implant practice if you get my drift. Just ask Steinbacher to consult with Eppley if he hasn't done something before. Steinbacher is basically the main surgeon who's got our backs when Eppley moves on.
I don't want someone to practice on me:ROFLMAO: I'll do a consult with him after my nose is done. But I need to see his work or something.

Standard plastic surgery advice: budget for the revision of the operation you’re going to get as well

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 7098
Well
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.

Congratulations
You are the living example that with hustle and dedication the ascension is possible.

It is clear that you had a ton of money to invest, but, provided that you changed from ugly to aesthetically attractive, you made it real. The american dream in its aesthetic version. You said you have a well-paid job, so probably u are a very intelligent individual.
I also have a prestigious degree, at least according to tradition, and I always thought that physical appearance us what matters the most when women come into play.
Unlike you, when I was younger I didn't have your budget so I only underwent a nose job when I was 26. I'm well in my 30's now and it is basically over. Too many surgery with little time to come(though I am sure, from what I see, that beauty matters a lot even for older women or for ltr, because nobody wants to marry a physically ugly man).
If I were 20 again, I would find a job and try different surgeries as much as I could. I needed, and I still need, a full lefort 3 to give myself a base. Even a good surgeon told me so, but he refused to perform it obviously. I am physically weak and it is such an invasive surgery.
Instead, we tried with mini chin wing/genio and malar implants to improve a bit the situation, plus a browlift for the forehead getting older, but just for my own sake.

Again congrats, and good luck with your last surgery. I don't log in much but I read sometimes, so please keep us updated with the results

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, mvp2v1, ChristianChad and 3 others
I'm Jewish (half Sephardic half Ashkenazi). I looked light-skinned middle eastern-ish originally, and now I look Russian with a sprinkling of Asian (similar to tennis player Marat Safin).
אתה ישראלי גבר?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Acromegaly_Chad
Legendary thread. Excited to see the results soon
I can pm you my current results. Am likely gonna get a tripod for pfl increase, along with a few other tweaks in my last surgery.
Holy fuck, so it's you? I'm a fan of Taban and I recognized your B/A from his site lmao
It's ironic you left your picture there since you don't like him, tbh, your result indeed was weak, but there are stellar results in his page
Your PFL is too low btw, that's why your eye area will never look model-tier, you can't pull the cat eye shape thing
You haven't seen my full face, and the eyes look less short in a non lens distorted pic. Also, my eyes in that after are shit-tier, they don't look like that anymore. But ya, I'm gonna get pfl surgery.
How do you know you don't look uncanny @CosmicMaxxer ?:feelswhere:
Most people are shocked I've had surgery because of how natural I look. Only some surgeries and plans lead to uncaniness. Easy to avoid with a little research.
man it's insane i'm admiring your dedication . i'm onsidering obo but do you know of any suregery to reduce actual midface lenght or philtrum lenght at least for someone with no gummy smile at all ? thanks
I know of this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28005730/
Hey Cosmic do you have a new picture without all the swelling? I shared your before and after with my sister and her friends and they all say your before looks better (not trolling). Can you prove them wrong please?
It's clearly better because I had retraction before and I don't now. And ya it's less swollen now.
Was your limb lengthening with an internal or external fixator? I found a legit clinic in India (was vouched by a good Indian friend of mine) and they quoted this to me. Does this sound right? What should I go for Cosmic?

1. With External fixator - This will cost approximately $24000 and 4 months. This will help you to gain between 4-6 inches.I st

2. With Internal Fixator - This will cost approximately $56000 and 3 months. This will help you to gain between 4-5 inches.
stay in america. You'll prob regret cutting corner with this.
אתה ישראלי גבר?
parents are yes

• +1
Reactions: Hankhill2160, Deleted member 8869, Darkstrand and 3 others
This may sound ignorant, but breaking your legs and the undergoing distraction doesn't seem like an extremely complicated process compared to other surgeries. So is the difference from a recognized facility in Korea or Turkey for example, really that much worse than doing it in the US?

This may sound ignorant, but breaking your legs and the undergoing distraction doesn't seem like an extremely complicated process compared to other surgeries. So is the difference from a recognized facility in Korea or Turkey for example, really that much worse than doing it in the US?
It actually is quite complicated, lots of steps that can go wrong in the procedure. A lot of people who cheap out on LL don't end up amputated or something, rather they may end up with slightly bent/curved legs that become extremely difficult to fix.
Watch Dr. Death on Peacock if you can. Those are truly simple surgeries and still botchable by someone not extremely competent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, baruch and 2 others
I can pm you my current results. Am likely gonna get a tripod for pfl increase, along with a few other tweaks in my last surgery.

You haven't seen my full face, and the eyes look less short in a non lens distorted pic. Also, my eyes in that after are shit-tier, they don't look like that anymore. But ya, I'm gonna get pfl surgery.

Most people are shocked I've had surgery because of how natural I look. Only some surgeries and plans lead to uncaniness. Easy to avoid with a little research.

I know of this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28005730/

It's clearly better because I had retraction before and I don't now. And ya it's less swollen now.

parents are yes
man can i pm you to get more info about your obo as i'm willing to do anything to improve my midface ratio. btw do you know if in the studies you linked me the method would be suitable for someone with no gummy smile but just an overall long midface? i've never see someone getting an impaction with no gummy smile so far.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Acromegaly_Chad and Titbot
man can i pm you to get more info about your obo as i'm willing to do anything to improve my midface ratio. btw do you know if in the studies you linked me the method would be suitable for someone with no gummy smile but just an overall long midface? i've never see someone getting an impaction with no gummy smile so far.
Isn't posterior downgraft better?

Well

Congratulations
You are the living example that with hustle and dedication the ascension is possible.

It is clear that you had a ton of money to invest, but, provided that you changed from ugly to aesthetically attractive, you made it real. The american dream in its aesthetic version. You said you have a well-paid job, so probably u are a very intelligent individual.
I also have a prestigious degree, at least according to tradition, and I always thought that physical appearance us what matters the most when women come into play.
Unlike you, when I was younger I didn't have your budget so I only underwent a nose job when I was 26. I'm well in my 30's now and it is basically over. Too many surgery with little time to come(though I am sure, from what I see, that beauty matters a lot even for older women or for ltr, because nobody wants to marry a physically ugly man).
If I were 20 again, I would find a job and try different surgeries as much as I could. I needed, and I still need, a full lefort 3 to give myself a base. Even a good surgeon told me so, but he refused to perform it obviously. I am physically weak and it is such an invasive surgery.
Instead, we tried with mini chin wing/genio and malar implants to improve a bit the situation, plus a browlift for the forehead getting older, but just for my own sake.

Again congrats, and good luck with your last surgery. I don't log in much but I read sometimes, so please keep us updated with the results
You literally can't get a lefort 3 and undo the sub-par procedures even if you found a surgeon to do it?

Why do you think being in your 30's your too old to do this shit?

Why are you physically weak?

I'm speeches and astounded, wow.

Congrats on discovering looksmaxxing early enough (aged 23.5; I only discovered it at 26.5) and having the resources and dedication to pull it all off. I'm a 171cm Israeli Jew myself, and though I won't follow in your hardmaxxing path, I must say that what you've done is incredibly admirable, and "crazy" in a positive, pioneering kind of way. Bravo, brother.

Looking forward to your LL thread.
jew bitch.

Im jewish my self and i have he same failos as op, jewish inbred faggot phenotype.

I aint spending 700k on that i dont even have it, wish the nazis would have gassed our asses.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Pumanator, Manana and 10 others
jew bitch.

Im jewish my self and i have he same failos as op, jewish inbred faggot phenotype.

I aint spending 700k on that i dont even have it, wish the nazis would have gassed our asses.
THE GOAT2X IS BACK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and goat2x
Hey man, could you privately send me a selfie on snap, I’m not like the others on here

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and randomvanish
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8869, FinasterideAt17 and 1 other person
Hey man, could you privately send me a selfie on snap, I’m not like the others on here
I've had a slight complication with my skull implant surgery with Eppley, it bulges at my temple region due to being too thick. I have some selfies from after the surgery lying down where the bulge isn't as obvious, but lying down is a cope due to neutralizing gravity's effect on soft tissues. If you want you can pm me. I just get bored sending my selfies over and over.

• +1
I've had a slight complication with my skull implant surgery with Eppley, it bulges at my temple region due to being too thick. I have some selfies from after the surgery lying down where the bulge isn't as obvious, but lying down is a cope due to neutralizing gravity's effect on soft tissues. If you want you can pm me. I just get bored sending my selfies over and over.
Dude, you sound like a pretty smart guy. I'd be interested in your thought process.

Aren't you worried about:
long term effects of general anesthesia on your brain. Do you feel like you function at 100% of baseline?
long term effects of surgeries/ healing (-> not being able to exercise, socialize) on your body

Did you do any research on these aspects beforehand, weighed pros and cons etc, or did you yolo it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 8869
You didn't you got doxxed by one of the users there, I recognize the eye area
I never posted post-OBO pics anywhere but here, lookism was already shut down when I posted. Just stfu and stop polluting my thread you miserable troll.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, ChristianChad, Amnesia and 2 others
whats the chance of something going wrong during box osteotomy? i remember reading it being a dangerous surgery with a big chance of something going wrong resulting in blindness or death or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
whats the chance of something going wrong during box osteotomy? i remember reading it being a dangerous surgery with a big chance of something going wrong resulting in blindness or death or something like that.
you can literally just google stuff like this

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Amnesia, thecel, Deleted member 15569 and 1 other person
Whats your iq?

you can literally just google stuff like this
its a surgery performed on deformed people, i assume its going to have different risk as OP is normal and doing it for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and SendMePicsToRate
@CosmicMaxxer bro i’m a true surgery maxxer not like you but still got 4-5 surgeries, i’m just curios to see your final result. Can u pm me your photos?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ChristianChad and 1 other person
had like a .435 ES ratio before, now about .47. Also believe in having a robust spacious face which looks silly without wide IPD.
bro greycel here could you or anybody help me or explain me how do i get my ratios and what is ideal?

@CosmicMaxxer bro i’m a true surgery maxxer not like you but still got 4-5 surgeries, i’m just curios to see your final result. Can u pm me your photos?
would love to see them aswell but he wants to protect his identity

Absolute insanity. 66mm ipd wouldn’t even look bad at your facial width. 72 is arguably too wide now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hades and SendMePicsToRate
This guy is a legend.

Here I am nervous about getting orbital implants and a goddamn Bimax + genio.

What a trooper.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 29167, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Are you actually planning on getting tripod for PFL? I have been told to get it.
Would love to hear more about it from you.

for people on this thread i got sent his photos (not gonna dox him) but legit he looks good, the box isnt as uncanny as i thought but with the exception that the surgeon forwardly projected the orbits maybe a little too much. Cant remember since it was a couple of months ago but honestly one of the best changes ive seen so far

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Anchor_Ship, ChristianChad and 3 others
how bad you have to look to get OBO?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Can I take a look at your b/a pics as well? You can censor or cut the pics or idk, just genuinely curious on your results

• +1
i will be the next one doing this kind of thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786, Anchor_Ship, smvmaxxertilllate and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

• greycel
Back