Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Hehe thanks, I knew I was being a bit of a pioneer but honestly its mostly survival/reproductive pressure given the amount of online dating fails I've experienced and my inability to get an LTR with a girl I find hot. Ya, I'll do an LL thread after this one cools off a bit. Though chances are I'll have answered most LL shit here lol.

Ya I suppose so, but even bone injury if the soft tissue pressures lead to awkward biomechanics that cause some fall or something. Hasn't happened to me, but I have a very good sense of limits, good body awareness (never bump into people accidentally). If you're not a klutz you won't get injured.

Ya the tightness from the first surgery lasted quite a while. At 6 months I could walk, 9 months to normalish gait 2 years to perfectly normal gait. Struggled with tennis due to muscle tightness making me so sore afterwards. But it gets better over time, and the more you stretch the more you'll get to that "90%" pre-LL athletic recovery cliche.
what are the horror stories about LL in long term you know? have you been contacted/talked with paley's patients who got decades/years ago? i mean are they having problems in long term? what are your experiences and knowledge about other patients?
have you been in LL forum ? i saw some disasters

Last edited:
Hehe thanks, I knew I was being a bit of a pioneer but honestly its mostly survival/reproductive pressure given the amount of online dating fails I've experienced and my inability to get an LTR with a girl I find hot. Ya, I'll do an LL thread after this one cools off a bit. Though chances are I'll have answered most LL shit here lol.

Ya I suppose so, but even bone injury if the soft tissue pressures lead to awkward biomechanics that cause some fall or something. Hasn't happened to me, but I have a very good sense of limits, good body awareness (never bump into people accidentally). If you're not a klutz you won't get injured.

Ya the tightness from the first surgery lasted quite a while. At 6 months I could walk, 9 months to normalish gait 2 years to perfectly normal gait. Struggled with tennis due to muscle tightness making me so sore afterwards. But it gets better over time, and the more you stretch the more you'll get to that "90%" pre-LL athletic recovery cliche.
i remember a guy from LL , who got 11 cm on tibia in russia in like 2000 or something like that feeling still wonderful.
there are some really crazy, sad stories too though. like completely unable to walk after LL etc. please share your knowledge,rumors, findings with me

also after harming bone marrow due to rod in the leg, does it have any affect on bone health?

what are the horror stories about LL in long term you know? have you been contacted/talked with paley's patients who got decades/years ago? i mean are they having problems in long term? what are your experiences and knowledge about other patients?
have you been in LL forum ? i saw some disasters
Worst is some rich early 20's bitcoin millionaire who went to Guichet and died of DVT in his hospital room the day after LL. There's a jezebel article his douchey sister wrote about him

I don't really have any contacts with other LL'ers tbh.

"Disasters" to me are misaligned legs (x-legs), non-union, things that imply permanent damage. They only occur overseas. In the US, the worst I've seen is guys having their rods removed too early and breaking their legs. I recall seeing this twice. One of them was a Paley patient who broke his femurs waiting in the checkout line of a grocery store.

The other thing that can go wrong is you get the surgery and realize you aren't really cut out for it. For example, my physical therapist mentioned she started PT with some 21 year old who refuses to push himself at all and do any difficult exercises, so she told him to find another PT. You need to be willing to endure pain and commit to stretching every day, especially in the 2-3 months of lengthening.

also after harming bone marrow due to rod in the leg, does it have any affect on bone health?
I don't believe so. Once the rods are removed, bone marrow will fill in the canal. Not sure what the time scale on that is. But regardless, I highly doubt bone marrow affects biomechanics in any substantial way.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and hypergamy
I've seen is guys having their rods removed too early and breaking their legs. I recall seeing this twice. One of them was a Paley patient who broke his femurs waiting in the checkout line of a grocery store.
DAMN! too early like what? how many months/years ?

DAMN! too early like what? how many months/years ?
I think they both did it a flat 1 year after. Which is what my doc is recommending lol. As long as the x-ray is good it should be no issue. It's a freak occurrence due to negligence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
I think they both did it a flat 1 year after. Which is what my doc is recommending lol. As long as the x-ray is good it should be no issue. It's a freak occurrence due to negligence.
what would happen if you don't remove that? i mean what's the harm

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
what would happen if you don't remove that? i mean what's the harm
over time it may leak some relatively harmless metal ions. Also, removing the rod and allowing the bone marrow to rush back in is part of a "complete recovery". Moving your legs with a rod inside it does not feel as smooth as without it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
First psler to take the advice "get a skull transplant" to heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167, GetShrekt and 7 others
In the long-term, have all of these surgeries compromised your overall health? That is, do you believe that you've taken a health-looks tradeoff, or are your lifespan and healthspan the same (or even better?) as prior to hardmaxxing? If anything did negatively affect your health, what specifically was it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and metagross
how much did the OBO cost? i also have a really wide neurocranium with 15.5~16cm bizygoma width (havent been able to measure it accurately) with 64~65mm IPD, so like around 0.4~0.41 ES, extremely ogre tier. my head is simply wide, the cheekbones are not projected out, so i dont even know if zygoma reduction will do much for me. increasing my IPD will harmonize my ES ratio and midface ratio as i also have a long mid face, but my facial height/width ratio will still be off due to very wide bones and im curious if you have the same problem as well. what is your facial height measurement? (hairline to bottom of chin)

• +1

This is something I'd be curious to try to eek out more pfl. Seems like it may be more effective than surgery for this purpose. Anybody live in Italy who can try this out?

I have a feeling thi
how much did the OBO cost? i also have a really wide neurocranium with 15.5~16cm bizygoma width (havent been able to measure it accurately) with 64~65mm IPD, so like around 0.4~0.41 ES, extremely ogre tier. my head is simply wide, the cheekbones are not projected out, so i dont even know if zygoma reduction will do much for me. increasing my IPD will harmonize my ES ratio and midface ratio as i also have a long mid face, but my facial height/width ratio will still be off due to very wide bones and im curious if you have the same problem as well. what is your facial height measurement? (hairline to bottom of chin)
Obo was around 55k

Actually looking at the balance sheet, it was presented as 56k that was discounted to 44k.
Ya I had a similar situation, in that my zygomatic arches didn't project much so shaving them down would be dumb. I have a high fwhr but I think it's a good thing. Moderately tall and very broad face/skull with good spacing/features is ideal imo (harmonious skull-mog). My facial length is about 8 inches/20.3 cm.

• +1
are there limitations as to which surgeries you can get after OBO? aren't there metal plates holding your orbitals together, like would you be able to get supraorbital/infraorbital rim or zygo implants afterwards?

are there limitations as to which surgeries you can get after OBO? aren't there metal plates holding your orbitals together, like would you be able to get supraorbital/infraorbital rim or zygo implants afterwards?
Ya but they'd have to be custom-made (which I would do anyways) to fit along the arch and over the plates. I think bimax or any other facial skeleton breaking procedure may be off-limits due to the relative fragility of the new framework.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 8461
Ya but they'd have to be custom-made (which I would do anyways) to fit along the arch and over the plates. I think bimax or any other facial skeleton breaking procedure may be off-limits due to the relative fragility of the new framework.
thanks, do you think genio would be fine though?

damn, i need bimax as well. OBO might be a no go for me if there could be stability issues. would you pm me your before and after?

Impressive. I stumbled upon lookism later than you did relatively speaking. Had surgeries at mid thirties and the difference it makes for me is night and day. Definitely better to spend money on this than rsd video's.

Is sex with sugar babies a bit similar to sex with hookers? I like sex with a girl that wants to fuck because she is attracted to me so much better than a girl that does it for money, but never tried a sugar baby.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member and 4 others
Impressive. I stumbled upon lookism later than you did relatively speaking. Had surgeries at mid thirties and the difference it makes for me is night and day. Definitely better to spend money on this than rsd video's.

Is sex with sugar babies a bit similar to sex with hookers? I like sex with a girl that wants to fuck because she is attracted to me so much better than a girl that does it for money, but never tried a sugar baby.
Sugar babies are regular chicks (in college, or holding a day job) who are desperate. Most of them are new and don't do it for long. Though if you get along well enough they'll see you multiple times. So it's more if like, the hottest girl in your hs agreed to spend time and sleep with you if you payed her. Much different than some nasty trashy hooker.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and ChristianChad
Who even would do OBO?

This is an extremely inspiring thread.

I have not been around as long as you, I first encountered PSL around the 2015-2016 era.

It seems like this forum is much more interested in actual looksmaxxing as opposed to shitposting all day.

Best of luck on your journey. I may consider speaking to you about Taban, but from what you've said, it seems there may be better oculoplastic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.
Crazy chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I never explicitly expanded my zygo arch width. I believe it grew overtime in combination with a tendency to gain weight there. My face was actually narrow looking around age 18. I did get temporal implants at 24 (under the temporalis muscle) but that should not affect zygo width as it is slightly above.

Paley stopped me at like 7.2 cm on my femurs with the excuse that my bone would refracture if I lengthened more due to the original fracture being too jagged or something. AKA his incompetency with the original fracture cost me like 8 mm (8 cm limit rods). For tibias they stop most people at 5-6 cm. Some even at 4-5 if they are too "tight". Mahboubian hesitated to let me go to 6.5 when I was at 5 because of how tight I was, and when we got to 6.5 I asked him to let me get to 7, then I went to 7.5 at home without him knowing lol. He didn't mind so much because even though I was tight, I get PT everyday, and my bone regrowth is very strong, so no chance of nonunion. I also have the money for muscle release surgeries should I need them.

Attached 2 pics from the 2 hospital days after Tibia LL surgery.
Absolutely insane.
Since you seem to have done every surgery in the book, do you know if laser is effective to get rid of acne scars and flat moles/sun spots/discoloration?

@CosmicMaxxer you mention that your surgeries "mostly confirmed all your suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill". Could you tell us more about this? Did your results with girls skyrocket, did you get better treatment from men, did it help you professionally, etc.

Also, the commitment shown is impressive and honestly I'm not sure if this is just outrageously extreme (to the point of dysmorphia/fucked risk-reward calculations), or just someone living their best life. Regardless, I hope it has given/will give you what you want, and thanks for sharing all this info with us so we can better know about these procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
dropping 500k to invisible to women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vector, SteveRogers, fukmylyf and 6 others
I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.

Just have half a million dollars for surgery theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Anchor_Ship, Gladiator and 2 others
I want to believe these surgeries ascended you into some sort of mythical being but the reality of the situation is most people who undergo this many procedures end up looking botched and uncanny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, SteveRogers, fukmylyf and 5 others
I want to believe these surgeries ascended you into some sort of mythical being but the reality of the situation is most people who undergo this many procedures end up looking botched and uncanny.
Many ppl have seen my pics and know I've ascended, but the end result will be available by late January. I've been very quantitative and meticulous in choosing procedures/implants. The number one response I get from normies when I reveal my surgery journey is "wow, looks so natural, can't believe you had work done."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sny, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
Absolutely insane.
Since you seem to have done every surgery in the book, do you know if laser is effective to get rid of acne scars and flat moles/sun spots/discoloration?
Morpheus8 and CO2, maybe bellafill for deep scars.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and MiroslavBulldosex
Thanks for the Thread!
For ex. when I was younger I got jaw angle and chin implants which moved around and didn't provide enough augmentation. Only recently did I replace with a wraparound that is 10x as effective.
Damn.. do these always move? I read that they only recently fix them to the bone?
Please see my pics (front and side) here and spread some of your wisdom, would be greatly appreciated:
(i guess i would be most interested in what to do for my eye area, i guess thats what my face would need the most)

@CosmicMaxxer you mention that your surgeries "mostly confirmed all your suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill". Could you tell us more about this? Did your results with girls skyrocket, did you get better treatment from men, did it help you professionally, etc.

Also, the commitment shown is impressive and honestly I'm not sure if this is just outrageously extreme (to the point of dysmorphia/fucked risk-reward calculations), or just someone living their best life. Regardless, I hope it has given/will give you what you want, and thanks for sharing all this info with us so we can better know about these procedures.
Back when I was ugly I would get incredibly rude responses for harmless things, i.e. a girl would tell me I'm killing her vibe just by asking her how her night was going lol. As I got into average-ish territory, I got standard average guy treatment, i.e. girls giving me lots of advice/critique to try to make me "better". TBH, it's over COVID that I ascended to being significantly above average, so I don't yet have tons of experience with this. From my limited experience, people give less advice and accept your actions for their intended effects as opposed to faulting you for the implementation.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Tallooksmaxxer, Pumanator and 3 others
I'm already nearing the end of my surgery journey, and I didn't spend 600k so I'd have to move to Thailand lol.
What software language do you recommend learning to get to where you are?

• +1
Reactions: joseph
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ChristianChad
Any of c++, java, python, or Javascript
So, if it is all thread don't trolling or joke, i have many questions cuz i wanna go through surgerymaxxing way.
And now, main question - you are become a Chad or Chadlite?
Can you rate youself 1-10? Or PSL.
Also i DM u, if u have free time please answer me

Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history.
Freak! You are a freak! Wow!

Daddy? What was Elliot Rodger really like?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
And now, main question - you are become a Chad or Chadlite?
Can you rate youself 1-10? Or PSL.
Hahaha
You wish, greycel....... You wish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Anchor_Ship and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
What was the process like with dr steinbacher? I'm surprised he did the obo for aesthetic purposes. Brutal surgery

Back when I was ugly I would get incredibly rude responses for harmless things, i.e. a girl would tell me I'm killing her vibe just by asking her how her night was going lol. As I got into average-ish territory, I got standard average guy treatment, i.e. girls giving me lots of advice/critique to try to make me "better". TBH, it's over COVID that I ascended to being significantly above average, so I don't yet have tons of experience with this. From my limited experience, people give less advice and accept your actions for their intended effects as opposed to faulting you for the implementation.
So, to recap, after $700k of surgeries, you're still betabuxxing (sugar babies) and can't even walk. Was it worth it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Pumanator, Jigen and 13 others
Brilliant thread. I'm looking for bi-max advice and help myself

@CosmicMaxxer do you gymmax?

Also liked your posts because you are actual surgerymaxer unlike many others here.

Use The Forwardontics Bow Instead for only $350 all of these surgeries are retarded and useless only maxilla matters in this life

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Sinjiyam
Actual mental illness
I was waiting for this comment tbh, surprised it took so long for me to see it. I'm all for looksmaxxing and shit but this is too much for my liking and probably indicates this dude is mentally ill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GetShrekt, arabcelxxx and 6 others
Use The Forwardontics Bow Instead for only $350 all of these surgeries are retarded and useless only maxilla matters in this life
everyone in this forum has enough time to spend a whole year wearing a facepuller 16 hours a day, with unpredictable outcomes, just to save 10k of orthognatic surgery.

So, to recap, after $700k of surgeries, you're still betabuxxing (sugar babies) and can't even walk. Was it worth it?

if I were OP, I would have reduced the surgery budget (e.g. just 15k dollars for LL in Turkey) and I would have invested the resting money for honest sex with prostitutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Fear and Deleted member 16834
Legendary thread. Excited to see the results soon

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Holy fuck, so it's you? I'm a fan of Taban and I recognized your B/A from his site lmao
It's ironic you left your picture there since you don't like him, tbh, your result indeed was weak, but there are stellar results in his page
Your PFL is too low btw, that's why your eye area will never look model-tier, you can't pull the cat eye shape thing

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LooksmaxxHopeful