After discovering the blackpill in 2018 i started mewing and vitamin k2 maxing for 3-4 years, i can finally document my results

That's not nearly enough. Try at least 8g liquid MK4 daily.
Also, your jaw is not the problem.
Weston price's research found out that MK7 was responsible for shaping bones not MK4, plus im too poor to have that much

I've heard hard mewing is much more efficient, but again probably cope
It is all cope, maybe malleable bones for children can be moved by the tongue MAYBE (mew still has to provide proper randomized clinical trials for his "theories") but adult bones should be able to withstand punches and hits...etc there is now way the tongue can even slightly affect them

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Matheus
It is all cope, maybe malleable bones for children can be moved by the tongue MAYBE (mew still has to provide proper randomized clinical trials for his "theories") but adult bones should be able to withstand punches and hits...etc there is now way the tongue can even slightly affect them

Well concerning the second point Mew says it's the tropic premise, basically high intensity but low frequency forces don't do shit (getting punched), but low intensity high frequency (habits and posture) remodel bones

Well concerning the second point Mew says it's the tropic premise, basically high intensity but low frequency forces don't do shit (getting punched), but low intensity high frequency (habits and posture) remodel bones
Well he says lots of stuff but it only matters if he can provide sources/studies which he does not as a matter of fact wolffs kaw states the exact opposite by saying to remodel bones you need a force strong enough to affect them enough to promote remodelling

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Well he says lots of stuff but it only matters if he can provide sources/studies which he does not as a matter of fact wolffs kaw states the exact opposite by saying to remodel bones you need a force strong enough to affect them enough to promote remodelling

Yeah idk there's so much conflicting stuff around that, bone smashing, mewing, etc. The more I read the more I think it's LeFort or cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
There is litearlly no difference

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
My nose got a bit bigger, my chin MAYBE a bit taller, my ridge MAYBE a bit bigger but noticeable change can not be seen, i can safely say post 18 you can not change your bones on the brightside you can hop on fin, estrogen or whatever you want on the dark side, you can't cope with anything other than surgery

BTW i am a late bloomer i ejaculated the 1st time at about 15 years old
Have you noticed expansion of the palate?

there's people who mouth breathe their whole life and still have amazing development...
idc this means nothing, the vast majority of people who are chronic mouthbreathers develop terribly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and HighIQcel
idc this means nothing, the vast majority of people who are chronic mouthbreathers develop terribly
That is not the point, their mere existence means genes 》》》》》》all

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
My nose got a bit bigger, my chin MAYBE a bit taller, my ridge MAYBE a bit bigger but noticeable change can not be seen, i can safely say post 18 you can not change your bones on the brightside you can hop on fin, estrogen or whatever you want on the dark side, you can't cope with anything other than surgery

BTW i am a late bloomer i ejaculated the 1st time at about 15 years old
"After discovering the blackpill in 2018 I've been mewing 3-4 years" The fuck nigga are you a time traveler? Larp post.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
no chewing?

"After discovering the blackpill in 2018 I've been mewing 3-4 years" The fuck nigga are you a time traveler? Larp post.
It is almost 2021 bro saying only 3 years is an understatement

no chewing?
I chewed a bit and saw some masseter gains however i stopped to focus on leanmaxing and depending on how wide my jaw is below the bload i may continue

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Mewing is best for actual breathing benefits and preventing malocclusion. Nothing else, its 95% genetics
So reroll genetics what's the problem jfl

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel