Air Force 1’s give you about 1inch (3cm) height boost

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Lifefuel for you guys tbh. They are extremely trendy and can go with a lot of fits. Just don’t get all black air forces unless you’re ready to kill someone for slightly disrespecting you jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, 6’1Chink, Schönling and 7 others
I wear these. Legit. They go with every fit too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Air Force 1’s are one of the best shoes. They’re classy and in style. Literally goes with any fit.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2846
My favorite sneaks. This is why I'm 181cm but I just claim six feet.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, 6’1Chink and Deleted member 2846
i have a pair of white air force 1s jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Haven’t worn those since 06

Already wear black airforce ones.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2846
This give anything?
tnis-nike-suketo-leather-D_NQ_NP_717043-MLB31359791521_072019-F.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and GoMadAndSTFU

Sorry for being dumb but it's mean like lets say 1cm = 100, this sneaker gives 63 out of 100? I mean not even 1cm? I need to buy air force 1 as soon as possible

• +1
Sorry for being dumb but it's mean like lets say 1cm = 100, this sneaker gives 63 out of 100? I mean not even 1cm? I need to buy air force 1 as soon as possible
you will get around 3cm if u wear air force ones.

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake
  • +1
correct, not even a cm.

That's the one im using, i feel i gave a little bit height but i always thought it wasnt even a cm too, maybe a cm at very best. Air Force 1 is so expensive for me lol
Can you put a picture of the air force 1 color you recommend? White can get dirty easily, which one you recommend to me? Put a photo please and thanks a lot

That's the one im using, i feel i gave a little bit height but i always thought it wasnt even a cm too, maybe a cm at very best. Air Force 1 is so expensive for me lol
Can you put a picture of the air force 1 color you recommend? White can get dirty easily, which one you recommend to me? Put a photo please and thanks a lot
white is the only way to go tbh lol.

4cm? Dude i NEED this air max, i will be a mogger with that shit, i need money

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I have the Nike 720’s which give me 4cms of height. I also have lifts which I can put in them, usually only the first level which gives me around 2cm of height. In total by wearing lifts and the 720’s I gain around 6-7cm of height.

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
wear stilts - its a clown world. youll turn into a 7'0 space marine in no time bro

Have fun getting called out on it or being known as the guy who only wears one style of shoes because they make him appear taller. Normies aren’t stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Can you wear Air Force 1 during winter? I dont want to slip my ass on ice.

Have fun getting called out on it or being known as the guy who only wears one style of shoes because they make him appear taller. Normies aren’t stupid.
so many people at my college wear AF1’s jfl

Can you wear Air Force 1 during winter? I dont want to slip my ass on ice.
probably not tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Have fun wearing your shoes which all so happen to have an exaggerated heel on them. You won’t get called out on it man, don’t worry about it. :)

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Have fun wearing your shoes which all so happen to have an exaggerated heel on them. You won’t get called out on it man, don’t worry about it. :)
tales from the literal basement tbh no one's gonna give a single fuck

problem is most people wear shoes that give them some height so AF1s wont put you ahead, just prevents you from falling further behind

• +1
Reactions: Slob, YoungRichNigga, 6’1Chink and 3 others
High inhib

Mine are blue high tops.