Albanians aren't white, and captain albania is a larping self hating faggot

D

Deleted member 55252

Cheri Cheri Lady
You know for hating them, you sure talk about them alot
i dont hate them, i just dont count them as humans

europe should be white only

American Psycho Patrick Bateman GIF - American Psycho Patrick Bateman  Silent - Discover & Share GIFs

So this insecure self hating faggot @Captain Albania seems to hate non white people, so I will now prove that he's a non white just as I am.

He decided to post this thread,

Essentially mocking MENA people, especially persians since we unfortunately tend to say we look like Italians (I'm sorry Italians) .

This is the albanian pheno:

Do Albanians look more Alpine-Dinaric or Mediterranean, or do they vary  from North to South? - Quora

Do they look white to you? Do they seem like loved citizens of Captain Albania's white utopia?

Obviously not. Captain Albania is an insecure shitskin. He cannot accept his non-white status, so he shits on people who are slightly more ethnic, to make himself look better.

Below I will show a few examples of "white" Albanians.

Do these men look white to you? And no, I did not cherrypick. I searched "albanian man" and these results came up.

Conclusion: Albanians, persians, turks etc are not white, and will never be white europeans.

Also, how come a rich chad lawyer is rotting on an Indian incel forum? This man is on @AspiringChanglite's level of larping. How would such a man even find org?

Screenshot 2024 01 25 212502

Screenshot 2024 01 25 212542

Me Albania, be careful!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PrinceofDarkness, Hernan and 3 others
American Psycho Patrick Bateman GIF - American Psycho Patrick Bateman  Silent - Discover & Share GIFs

So this insecure self hating faggot @Captain Albania seems to hate non white people, so I will now prove that he's a non white just as I am.

He decided to post this thread,

Essentially mocking MENA people, especially persians since we unfortunately tend to say we look like Italians (I'm sorry Italians) .

This is the albanian pheno:

Do Albanians look more Alpine-Dinaric or Mediterranean, or do they vary  from North to South? - Quora

Do they look white to you? Do they seem like loved citizens of Captain Albania's white utopia?

Obviously not. Captain Albania is an insecure shitskin. He cannot accept his non-white status, so he shits on people who are slightly more ethnic, to make himself look better.

Below I will show a few examples of "white" Albanians.

Do these men look white to you? And no, I did not cherrypick. I searched "albanian man" and these results came up.

Conclusion: Albanians, persians, turks etc are not white, and will never be white europeans.

Also, how come a rich chad lawyer is rotting on an Indian incel forum? This man is on @AspiringChanglite's level of larping. How would such a man even find org?

View attachment 2700690

View attachment 2700697

Me Albania, be careful!

you cant possibly be this stupid

does no one here get the "joke" in my username (captain america, just with a gypsy shithole known for thievery, poverty and crime in general instead)? god.

all those letters for nothing.

wlecome to my ignore list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Manletmachine

does no one here get the "joke" in my username (captain america, just with a gypsy shithole known for thievery instead)? god.
Alright mister chad lawyer, your a comedian aswell

anyways kys

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan

does no one here get the "joke" in my username (captain america, just with a gypsy shithole known for thievery, poverty and crime in general instead)? god.

all those letters for nothing.

wlecome to my ignore list.
Was my thread incorrect mr.chad? Are they white?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
he's a croatian aryan his grandfather fled into exile into argentina after being mogged off of the continent by serb communist moggers

FUARK I can larp as albanian gypsy

Of course Albanians aren’t White. And neither are Greeks, southern Italian or Jews.

albaniggers are shitstain of europe