Almost got hit by another ethnic rat on my bicycle.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Was just cycling through this ethnic neighborhood. Some ethnic rat (~45yo) on a scooter slightly overtakes me and starts driving to the left of me, like half a meter ahead of me as in picture below:

Ethnicretard

He then turns on his indicator, wanting to go to the right. Like, straight through me or what? Had no clue what this retarded ethnic was thinking. He came from behind me so he just saw me.

He then sees that I am not stopping for him and his retarded manouver and starts shouting Arabic bullshit towards me.

Talk dutch you worthless dog. I don't speak your arabic barking.
We're not in your ethnic shithole where you belong.

He then continues driving next to me, barking, while I tell him he is a retard in dutch. He missed his exit and had to drive back, while still barking to me.

Netherlands is really culturally enriched with these people.

Ngl if he would've driven into me it would've been even more retarded and I would've had to waste hours of my time getting the police involved to get this ethnic dog to pay for all the damages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, ambi and 6 others
This ethnic rat doesn't even have the intelligence to drive a scooter. He doesn't even know THE MOST BASIC TRAFFIC RULES.

JFL honestly. Sometimes I think I am subhuman, but then I realize 80IQ ethnic dogs like this exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lemonnz, Xtra and 1 other person
Dumbass you are the dutch who shares genetics with Verstappen and has money to buy a steering wheel to play Gran Turismo if anything you are the one to blame here

Who told u to drive a bicycle at ur fossil age buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and DeadTrees
Dumbass you are the dutch who shares genetics with Verstappen and has money to buy a steering wheel to play Gran Turismo if anything you are the one to blame here
ethnic #1 barking in my topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and Xtra
Talk dutch you worthless dog. I don't speak your arabic barking.
We're not in your ethnic shithole where you belong.

He then continues driving next to me, barking, while I tell him he is a retard in dutch. He missed his exit and had to drive back, while still barking to me.

Ngl if he would've driven into me it would've been even more retarded and I would've had to waste hours of my time getting the police involved to get this ethnic dog to pay for all the damages.
anyone who would rather speak arabic in the country than speak english or dutch should be deported. fucking subhuman dogs arabic is a terrible language it's literally just squiggles and lines fitted for goat fuckers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and MoggerGaston
It was my hitman for hire bhai, next time he will bring a frying pan and you will not escape so easily

Ethnic #3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, alurmo and 1 other person
damn i was planning on going there too bc some of my family immagrated there 50 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DeadTrees, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DeadTrees
anyone who would rather speak arabic in the country than speak english or dutch should be deported. fucking subhuman dogs arabic is a terrible language it's literally just squiggles and lines fitted for goat fuckers
It's terrible man.
And the government is pleasing these goatfuckers too by making all kinds of official government documents available in arabic.

They should be like: 'u dont speak/read dutch? then go hire a translator or fuck off.'
Instead our government is a bunch of soy-cucks trying to please them and leech from this society.
White people are really fucking pathetic.

i hate these white soys which govern this country.

Only people keeping these ethnic dogs cultured are slavs here.
Once me and my fellow slavs leave this white shithole, ethnic takeover will be unstoppable.

U need at least 5 ethnics to take on 1 slav

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
damn i was planning on going there too bc some of my family immagrated there 50 years ago
I have nothing against ethnics, but a lot of these lowIQ ethnic rats have absolutely no place in a modern society.

They should be deported to the desert or jungle in Africa/Middle-East. Back to the slums they came from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Slavs are Ethnic's worst nightmare

It's why you people never immigrate to eastern-europe or russia. Because you would get curb-stomped in no time with this type of behavior.

Only in cumskin-lands do they let you get away with it because whites are weak faggot soys.