ANTI-NUTRIENTS MEGATHREAD - Plants are DANGEROUS 🌿⚠️

Heart disease is caused by way to much animal fats, its not caused by lean meats. If you ingest more non saturated then saturated fats you will have no problems.

Early grave? Yeah go tell that to both my grandfathers and their brothers who are all almost 80 and never eat mostly animal based diet. Non of them have heart problems. Humans are omnviors and meant to survive in the most difficult situations, we arent herbivores, we dont have 4 stomachs like them, we have small canine teath that is meant to eat soft cuts of meat or bugs

And sure maybe plant based is better for longevity, but why would i care if i die at 75 and not 85? You are going to die anyways and at those ages you don't have much to live for except the memories you made

It's not the animal fat it's the cholesterol from animal products that is the direct cause an the main cause of heart disease which is the #1 killer in America (more than war, murder, accidents, cancer, etc)

Your grandfathers are anecdotal claims which is great but insufficient for substantiating claims. Most likely they have superior genetics or kept in great athletic condition to fight off the negative effects to pro long their lives a bit longer. Perhaps a plant based diet would've prolonged their life even more and reduced disease or pain they did have. We will never know now because they're gone now unfortunately.

We're biologically and genetically most similar to frugivores. Again we have 20 plus things within our bodies that are similar from our intestines being long (carnivores and omnivores have short intestines to push out the animal meat and organs fast so it doesn't rot, teeth, the way we chew our food. We do not have canine teeth we have incisors for thicker plants. Bears are omnivores and have real canines. The alkalinity in our colon is alkaline while omnivores and carnivores are acidic. The list goes on for a while.

The goal isn't just longevity my dude. It's health and feeling of well being. You add years to your life and life to your years. You look and feel better than you ever thought imaginable. The lie of aging is blue pill thinking. Most people in America by the time they're 40 look and feel over the hill. They have chronic pain, chronic disease and look old, slow with low energy. This isn't just meat though this is processed foods, GMO's and chemicals in and on the foods. This causes terrible aging and a horrible life after 40 or 50 years old. It doesn't have to be this way. If you watch the documentary on the Okinawans, the centurians were fucking playing games outside running around like kids and still enjoying life. With the way society and the food and healthcare industry is built it makes us believe that we need thousands of medications, we need to stay at senior living homes and by the time we reach 70 years of age the last 10 years or so we're just miserable vetables that can't function. This is a complete lie with what the human being is designed to become later in life. Sure you may slow down some but with proper diet, exercise, sleep, water, mediation, and healthy relationships one can not only live into their 100's but well into their 100's and still be active and have good cognitive abilities.

When I was still a wage slave a couple years ago I remember talking to the people over 40 years of age and still had about 20+ years left of being a wage slave they already looked and told me they felt like they weren't even going to live until their retirement. This is just sad. The problem is promoting a healthylifestyle is like promoting the black pill. The truth gets cancelled or deleted to the ghettos of the internet and even still it's hard to convince most normies who've been brainwashed their entire lives with public education.

You only live one life on this earth and you never know something entirely until you try and compare things. If you're on a full meat diet well try it and see what happens. But if you want to fully immerse yourself into finding the truth you have to test other things and I would highly suggest testing out a whole foods organic plant based diet which consists mostly of raw fruits and veggies with some seeds, nuts and some sprouted legumes and grains with a bit of herbs and spices.

• +1
Reactions: Carlitos1698 and sly shinkai
Heart disease is caused by way to much animal fats, its not caused by lean meats. If you ingest more non saturated then saturated fats you will have no problems.

Early grave? Yeah go tell that to both my grandfathers and their brothers who are all almost 80 and never eat mostly animal based diet. Non of them have heart problems. Humans are omnviors and meant to survive in the most difficult situations, we arent herbivores, we dont have 4 stomachs like them, we have small canine teath that is meant to eat soft cuts of meat or bugs

And sure maybe plant based is better for longevity, but why would i care if i die at 75 and not 85? You are going to die anyways and at those ages you don't have much to live for except the memories you made
be careful @King Solomon is jewing you,also jfl at ur name @King Solomon are you occultist?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's not the animal fat it's the cholesterol from animal products that is the direct cause an the main cause of heart disease which is the #1 killer in America (more than war, murder, accidents, cancer, etc)

Your grandfathers are anecdotal claims which is great but insufficient for substantiating claims. Most likely they have superior genetics or kept in great athletic condition to fight off the negative effects to pro long their lives a bit longer. Perhaps a plant based diet would've prolonged their life even more and reduced disease or pain they did have. We will never know now because they're gone now unfortunately.

We're biologically and genetically most similar to frugivores. Again we have 20 plus things within our bodies that are similar from our intestines being long (carnivores and omnivores have short intestines to push out the animal meat and organs fast so it doesn't rot, teeth, the way we chew our food. We do not have canine teeth we have incisors for thicker plants. Bears are omnivores and have real canines. The alkalinity in our colon is alkaline while omnivores and carnivores are acidic. The list goes on for a while.

The goal isn't just longevity my dude. It's health and feeling of well being. You add years to your life and life to your years. You look and feel better than you ever thought imaginable. The lie of aging is blue pill thinking. Most people in America by the time they're 40 look and feel over the hill. They have chronic pain, chronic disease and look old, slow with low energy. This isn't just meat though this is processed foods, GMO's and chemicals in and on the foods. This causes terrible aging and a horrible life after 40 or 50 years old. It doesn't have to be this way. If you watch the documentary on the Okinawans, the centurians were fucking playing games outside running around like kids and still enjoying life. With the way society and the food and healthcare industry is built it makes us believe that we need thousands of medications, we need to stay at senior living homes and by the time we reach 70 years of age the last 10 years or so we're just miserable vetables that can't function. This is a complete lie with what the human being is designed to become later in life. Sure you may slow down some but with proper diet, exercise, sleep, water, mediation, and healthy relationships one can not only live into their 100's but well into their 100's and still be active and have good cognitive abilities.

When I was still a wage slave a couple years ago I remember talking to the people over 40 years of age and still had about 20+ years left of being a wage slave they already looked and told me they felt like they weren't even going to live until their retirement. This is just sad. The problem is promoting a healthylifestyle is like promoting the black pill. The truth gets cancelled or deleted to the ghettos of the internet and even still it's hard to convince most normies who've been brainwashed their entire lives with public education.

You only live one life on this earth and you never know something entirely until you try and compare things. If you're on a full meat diet well try it and see what happens. But if you want to fully immerse yourself into finding the truth you have to test other things and I would highly suggest testing out a whole foods organic plant based diet which consists mostly of raw fruits and veggies with some seeds, nuts and some sprouted legumes and grains with a bit of herbs and spices.
"Cholesterol from animal products", i don't eat eggs jfl, i only eat lean chicken and red meat. Red meat increases chance of cancer by 10% in the colon and that is actually miniscule, for instance ciggs increase cancer risk in lung by 220%. So what should i be worrying about really? The biggest cause of the things you said is processed foods, carbs, heated pufas etc. Red meat on its own doesn't have Cholesterol or saturated fats jfl, but it has tons of ready protein and its delicious. I don't want to live until 100 anyways

will rd

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
came here to say good thread, very good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
"Cholesterol from animal products", i don't eat eggs jfl, i only eat lean chicken and red meat. Red meat increases chance of cancer by 10% in the colon and that is actually miniscule, for instance ciggs increase cancer risk in lung by 220%. So what should i be worrying about really? The biggest cause of the things you said is processed foods, carbs, heated pufas etc. Red meat on its own doesn't have Cholesterol or saturated fats jfl, but it has tons of ready protein and its delicious. I don't want to live until 100 anyways
cope animal fats are healthy, plant ''fats'' (oils) are bad, veryy veryy bad

and the study using the correlation between high fat intake and high heart disease because of cholesterol is proven te be an extremely flawed (likely on purpose) research paper proving absolutely nothing

• +1

and the study using the correlation between high fat intake and high heart disease because of cholesterol is proven te be an extremely flawed (likely on purpose) research paper proving absolutely nothing
a good example of this is france, where they have a very high intake of cheese (very high fat and cholesterol food) but very low heart disease

this is a classic vegan anti science cope

• +1

Yeah i know about that, i just didn't say it because im not 100% sure on it, haven't read about much. But from what ive seen the whole LDL and cholesterol stuff being bad has been refuted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Yeah i know about that, i just didn't say it because im not 100% sure on it, haven't read about much. But from what ive seen the whole LDL and cholesterol stuff being bad has been refuted
its from the time the jewnited states of america created the food pyramid: high carb, low fat intake. and notice what happened? extreme increase in heart disease, with a perfect inverse correlation with continued decrease fat intake.

the study was done by some jew in the 1960s

• +1
Idk nigga I have 2 meals a day considering cornflakes and some restaurant food (but usually I don’t have any plants in)
cornflakes are really really unhealthy, start your day with a small amount of carbs only and high fat and high protein.

something like a couple eggs with some grounded beef for example

Cake cookies and candy are delicious too. Human meat is probably tasty as well. That doesn't mean we should eat it. LMAO

Eating for taste preferences and not caring about your own health and worse yet sacraficing and enslaving innocent sentient lives just for your taste while sacraficing your health and longevity is stupid and immoral. I can't help you man, you're going to have to learn the hard way in this life or in the next.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and sly shinkai
its from the time the jewnited states of america created the food pyramid: high carb, low fat intake. and notice what happened? extreme increase in heart disease, with a perfect inverse correlation with continued decrease fat intake.

the study was done by some jew in the 1960s
Fortunately you're Jew woke, unfortunately you got the wrong idea from their misinformation.

How dare you expose the Jews for speaking some truth. That's antisemetic. Now to prove us Jews don't control most the power in this world we will cancel you and destroy your career in the meantime.

Us Jews are the chosen people yet white people are the real supremacists.

Us Jews controlled majority of the slave ships yet blame whites for the past history of slavery

Us Jews passed the 1965 Immigration Act in the US and some European countries as well as diversity is strength lol for us to divide and conquer countries and lower the collective IQ meanwhile we force DNA tests for anyone who wishes to become a citizen in Israel.

Us Jews created the 5G network with a military weapons company in Israel yet we Jews banned the 5G beast system in Israel.

To point out any of this with facts, historical records, official documents and using our own words is indeed racist, antisemetic, and you're a damn NAZI/Hitler 2.0.

• JFL
Fortunately you're Jew woke, unfortunately you got the wrong idea from their misinformation.

How dare you expose the Jews for speaking some truth. That's antisemetic. Now to prove us Jews don't control most the power in this world we will cancel you and destroy your career in the meantime.

Us Jews are the chosen people yet white people are the real supremacists.

Us Jews controlled majority of the slave ships yet blame whites for the past history of slavery

Us Jews passed the 1965 Immigration Act in the US and some European countries as well as diversity is strength lol for us to divide and conquer countries and lower the collective IQ meanwhile we force DNA tests for anyone who wishes to become a citizen in Israel.

Us Jews created the 5G network with a military weapons company in Israel yet we Jews banned the 5G beast system in Israel.

To point out any of this with facts, historical records, official documents and using our own words is indeed racist, antisemetic, and you're a damn NAZI/Hitler 2.0.
tell me how im wrong

tell me how im wrong
The Jews will attack you if you don't bow before them.

No need to tell you how you're wrong, I provided sufficient information within the thread already.

High consumption of meats consumption of little to no carbs is suicidal, and it's an eating disorder to all but completely cut out an entire macronutrient. This will cause nothing but inflammation, disease and an early death.

Doesn't this mean everyone will die young or have terrible disease throughout their life? To an extent yes but due to genetics some people will have moderate disease and live a moderately long life.

I have no need to explain studies or anything else about nutrition anymore because people want to believe what they want to believe no matter how much information I provide. People have the right to be stupid and kill themselves faster so have at it.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
thoughts on ray peat diet?

high sugar and dairy - lots of orange juice and milk
Why the fuck would you eat a diet that is high in sugar

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 9090
astonishingly based thread

what is the best way to cook vegetables to reduce anti-nutrient content? should i steam things like broccoli, peas, green beans, carrots or boil them?
You don't get it. You're not supposed to be eating these things at all. There is literally nothing to gain from them. You only lose. And the nutrients in plants is something that can only be digested by a process called microbial fermentation - something humans can't do.

• +1
cornflakes
Peasants food. Literally nothing to gain from it. And you're destroying your gut. Eat something else. It's better to eat nothing rather than cornflakes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Legit

Boiling vegetables and drinking their water is a better choice in terms of nutrient quality and anti-nutrients, for example
Or maybe just don't eat vegetables at all? There is literally nothing to gain from them. Their nutrients are indigestible to humans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4430
Eye Opening post, need to stop drinking plastic water botles and get a water filter ASAP.
You're not supposed to be drinking water anyway. No animal drinks water in nature. Water dehydrates you. You're supposed to be getting hydrated from eating raw meat and drinking blood and milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Madhate, MissLexotan6MG and 3 others
I boil spinach, potatoes & sweet potatoes and occasionally eat some tomatoes or carrots. Fruits mainly kiwis or oranges. Occasionally some eggplant, those good?
The only good food you said there was "egg"

The nutrients from plants are still indigestible even when you cook them. Literally nothing to gain from eating plants unless you're half human half cow and you're capable of microbial fermentation.

• +1
Sprouting these things can destroy these antinutrients and provide you with all the vitamins and minerals your body requires.
Which are however unfortunately completely indigestible to humans.

I think the extra cholesterol in your diet is preventing proper blood flow to your brain and clouding your judgement.
Ironic. Cholesterol literally does the exact opposite to what you just said.

• +1
Again, animal products can provide one with minerals and calories but is acidic, has a low vibrational frequency and the cholesterol causes heart disease. That's it case closed and this case has been closed for decades. This shouldn't even be a discussion anymore.
Low vibrational frequency? More proof that vegans are crazy and have schizophrenia and go mental from eating plants. I'm kinda joking but kinda not. Can you tell me more about vibrational frequency and foods?

Zero proof that cholesterol causes heart disease. There was a study that showed people with higher cholesterol levels live longer. Cba to look for it right now tho cuz I'm using my mobile data.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 9090
High Frequency foods. Foods that are alkaline happen to have a high vibrational frequency. This means these foods are high in sun energy that has a vibrational frequency that heals the body on a cellular level. It assits the body in detoxification and provides long sustaining energy. This is why people report feeling more energy on vegan diets. Calories are king to survive but frequency is King to thrive. Again, the high frequency foods are very similar to the high alkaline foods in raw fruits and veggies but also herbs and spices. Some nuts and seeds as well or sprouted grain
Animals get their vibrational frequency benefits just from being out in the sun themselves. Vegans are tired as fuck.

Ik this is anecdotal but I might as well say it, a few days ago we were at a restaurant and my mum who's vegan and had salad, afterwards said that she felt really tired after eating it.

For me personally, when I used to try to eat salads, it would take me fucking ages. I just couldn't get it down as fast and of course afterwards it would lower my energy.

Also when I eat brocolli and potato I genuinely literally gag. Next time you have brocolli or potato. Keep it in your mouth for thirty seconds to a minute and only chew on it lightly and you'll literally start to gag. Your body is trying to tell you something.

And remember those potatoes and brocolli have been mutated from natural selection, so if you were to try to eat a wild brocolli or potato, you would probably start gagging instantly.

• +1
Or maybe just don't eat vegetables at all? There is literally nothing to gain from them. Their nutrients are indigestible to humans.
They're pretty nutritional dense but by no means should they compose most of your daily food intake

tell me how im wrong

No need to tell you how your wrong, I provided sufficient information within the thread already.

High consumption of meats consumption of little to no carbs is suicidal, and it's an eating disorder to all but completely cut out an entire macronutrient. This will cause nothing but inflammation, disease and an early death.

Doesn't this mean everyone will die young or have terrible disease throughout their life? To an extent yes but due to genetics some people will have moderate disease and live a moderately long life.

I have no need to explain studies or anything else about nutrition anymore because people want to believe what they want to believe no matter how much information I provide. People have the right to be stupid and kill themselves faster so have at it.
Ironic. Cholesterol literally does the exact opposite to what you just said.
We have studies back in the 70's and many others now that have proved cholesterol from animal products causes heart disease and linked to increasing risk for all causes of mortality (heart disease, diabetes cancer, etc. These include meta analysis, long term studies over 15 years, and taking people's baseline cholesterol levels before starting the study. Now you could just consume the egg whites and lower the
risk of heart disease and all other causes of mortality. However, you would have to find a source of fat other than animals. God forbid you eat a deadly Avocado. lmao

Essentially this is the black pill of diet. Remember the meat and dairy industry is heavily funded and corrupt and has been pushing their shit on us for centuries. That's blue pill stuff with mass media and advertising designed to keep you sick and going to the doctor for medications for your medications which end up making you more sick and in the cycle of death that drains your wallet, mental health, physical health and life.

Your best health insurance isn't a plan it's consumption of whole foods organic foods plant based foods mostly raw, and alkaline. No I don't think humans should consume non sprouted nuts, seeds, legumes or grains as those are not in their final form ready for consumption. LOL nobody ever had a heart attack or got diabetes from eating a damn apple or some Kale. People are spreading fear and misinformation to push an eating disorder that's literally killing people and animals. This shit needs to stop.

cornflakes are really really unhealthy, start your day with a small amount of carbs only and high fat and high protein.

something like a couple eggs with some grounded beef for example

Cornflakes are not only refined carbs.. theyre coated in sugar

• +1
You mean literally the people who are funding veganism?

Veganism will increase just like transgenderism and degeneracy did. They control the narrative. They get to chose what direction the world goes into. The elite aren't stupid. If veganism was as healthy as you said it was it would be a massive threat to them. Meaning there would be as many mainstream articles about how bad eating plants is for you as how many mainstream articles there are about how bad eating meat is for you and how healthy veganism is.

• +1

No need to tell you how you're wrong, I provided sufficient information within the thread already.

Your Liver can create glucose from proteins and fatty acids, its called glycogination

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9090
There aren't good plant foods anywhere. Humans aren't supposed to be eating plants.
Hot take. Humans have been eating plants throughout their evolutionary timeline.

They're pretty nutritional dense but by no means should they compose most of your daily food intake
It shouldn't whatsoever. Humans aren't capable of microbial fermentation. End of. Stop eating plants. You ain't gotta like it if the hood gon love it.

• +1
Animals get their vibrational frequency benefits just from being out in the sun themselves. Vegans are tired as fuck.

Ik this is anecdotal but I might as well say it, a few days ago we were at a restaurant and my mum who's vegan and had salad, afterwards said that she felt really tired after eating it.

For me personally, when I used to try to eat salads, it would take me fucking ages. I just couldn't get it down as fast and of course afterwards it would lower my energy.

Also when I eat brocolli and potato I genuinely literally gag. Next time you have brocolli or potato. Keep it in your mouth for thirty seconds to a minute and only chew on it lightly and you'll literally start to gag. Your body is trying to tell you something.

And remember those potatoes and brocolli have been mutated from natural selection, so if you were to try to eat a wild brocolli or potato, you would probably start gagging instantly.
As explained before I don't promote a vegan diet I promote an alkaline/high vibrational frequency diet. If one consumes those foods they will not be tired as fuck. When I consumed heavy amounts of meat and dairy my body was sick at least 3-5 times a year, low energy and terrible acne. Now I have no acne, I haven't been sick for over a decade and my energy levels are drastically higher. Now that's just me but I've helped heal 5 people this year from their cancer by switching them onto this lifestyle and they've stuck with it even after healing the cancer. They had nothing left to lose because the radiation treatment was a death sentence for them as they were all over 60 years of age and wanted to try the natural way so I personally helped them

LOL so a lady who ate a salad became tired. There's a ton of information missing. What was in the salad? Did she have high sugary dressings on the salad. This is far from evidence of disproving the diet I reccommend that's biologically designed for human consumption.

I don't consume potatoes because they're not alkaline. I consume only the variations of sweet potatoes. Broccoli could just be a prefference thing for you as they aren't really great tasting unless they're steammed.

Humans have mutated literally nearly everything on this earth. JHow do you think our modern chickens cows and pigs came into existence? Those creatures shouldn't even exist and nature without us but that's what we do.
't

• JFL
Hot take. Humans have been eating plants throughout their evolutionary timeline.
They literally haven't tho. A completely made up statement. Zero proof.

Whereas you can literally catch a plane and see for yourself first hand with your own eyes that none of the tribes that currently exist coincidentally don't eat any plants and eat raw meat.

• +1

Whereas you can literally catch a plane and see for yourself first hand with your own eyes that none of the tribes that currently exist coincidentally don't eat any plants and eat raw meat.
Am I being trolled? :forcedsmile:

Now that's just me but I've helped heal 5 people this year from their cancer by switching them onto this lifestyle and they've stuck with it even after healing the cancer.
The mask has slipped. Now that really does make you sound like a shill..

I'm not saying that to discredit what youre saying tho. Did those people stop eating carbohydrates and sugar n dat?

• +1
Am I being trolled? :forcedsmile:
Or you can just search it up on the internet. Not a single clip of a real tribesman who lives in complete nature eating a plant to be seen. All of them eat raw meat.

• +1
Or you can just search it up on the internet. Not a single clip of a real tribesman who lives in complete nature eating a plant to be seen. All of them eat raw meat.
If I manage to find an example of a tribesman eating berries, nuts, leaves, etc. will I be able to change your mind?

Didn’t expect such a shit thread from you, chintick44.
And why tf is this shit in botb.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 11292
Carefull man that apple or piece of kale is real dangerous. LOL
Natural apples are disgusting. Why would a tribesman taste them and then chose to eat them? It's the type of thing you'd only eat if you've ran out of meat to eat (malnourishment) You realise the whole reason we have taste buds is to help us to know which foods are good for us and which foods are bad for us? (Obviously this only applies to natural foods - the only foods we should be eating)

Outside of my school there was a load of apple trees and everyone would pick up apples and throw them at eachother n all dat. When we would try to eat them we would immediately and unconsciously spit them out because they taste disgusting.

Good food tastes good. Bad food tastes bad. (Natural food)

• JFL
Didn’t expect such a shit thread from you, festbenene.
And why tf is this shit in botb.
Not my thread, but might as well be since I make up 90% of the replies here.

What are doing here old man? I thought u had a family n shit.

I'd recommend bookmarking this thread and using the info in it so that ur kid doesn't end up being a malnourished truecel.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Salludon
If I manage to find an example of a tribesman eating berries, nuts, leaves, etc. will I be able to change your mind?
Berries, no. Monkes eat wild berries sometimes.
The rest, yes.

The only nuts wild humans eat is the milk from coconuts but that's not even really a nut.

• +1

When I say "they" I don't mean Jews btw. Just whoever it is at the top.

• +1
🌿

Anti-nutrients are negative substances found in plant foods that impair human metabolic function. They can inhibit digestive enzymes reduce mineral absorption as well as vitamin absorption.

View attachment 1269032View attachment 1269033View attachment 1269034

By looking at indigenous groups or traditional cultures and what they ate, it can tell us that the main thing that we need to know is that traditional groups consumed a minimum of 65% of their calories from animal foods. They got a large amount of bio-available vitamins and minerals from these animal foods. The difference between a group of peoples that consumed 65% of their calories from animal foods and 85% of the calories from animal foods or even 95 percent in some cases was physical impressiveness (Height, anthropometry, etc..);
View attachment 1269048View attachment 1269051

The more animal foods in the diet the taller the person was and you know generally better hunting skills were associated with that fact.

If you hear stories about the
1) Mongols were big and strong.
2) he Roman soldiers invaded Germany they said the Germans were tall and strong.
3) Native Americans the newcomers to America spoke about how they could chase down bison on foot...

Interesting stories about the physical impressiveness of these indigenous groups. not being said yes there are blue zones now such as Sardinians that consume smaller amounts of these animal foods and still consume high amounts of anti-nutrient containing plant foods and still live long healthy lives.

So the main thing to take away from this thread is going to be that there are certain anti nutrients that definitely need to be avoided in large amounts and that there are various preparation methods that should be used to reduce the anti nutrient content in certain foods.

View attachment 1270152View attachment 1270153View attachment 1270154

TYPES OF ANTINUTRIENTS
1) Glucosinolates + Goitrogens family
2) Lectins
3) Glycoalkaloids
4) Flavonoids
5) Glutamates
6) Gluten
7) Phytic acid and oxalates.
8) Biogenic/vasoactive amines
9) Mycotoxin and aflatoxin
10) Others...

GLUCOSINOLATES + GOITROGENS

Glucosinolates is antinutrient which occur in cruciferous vegetables (Greens, salads) and the cruciferous vegetable family i think is originally from some sort of mustard seed and it's pretty much a bunch of modern vegetables that have all been created from an older one through genetical engineering (GMO) so it's kind of like unnatural to only be eating large amounts cruciferous vegetables and you can actually like google and look up people getting Goiter from consuming too much kale or eating too many cruciferous vegetables.

View attachment 1269070

These have shown free radical damage in animal studies, and in order to reduce the glucosinolate and alloy content, you have to boil the vegetable and most people consume vegetables either lightly cooked or raw salt. The levels of these other substances that are produced by glucosinolates are generally not inhibited by cooking because they're just not cooked long enough.

- Isothiocyanates stimulate detoxification enzymes, inflammatory response, they interfere with DNA segregation resulting in cell death, they inhibit iodine uptake which can kind of be countered with a higher iodine intake, but they also inhibit thyroid hormone and that can't be countered by anything. Consuming more iodine does not change that.
- Indoles inhibit ATP energy metabolism as well as estrogen metabolism - Night trials; Stimulate detoxification enzymes (same inflammatory reaction) and they actually cause cyanide related toxicity which results in reduced appetite and food intake, impaired kidney function, decreased energy production, more blood clotting as well as an increased liver weight, and can actually be obtained from cooked brussel sprouts or large amounts of certain cruciferous vegetables.

So definitely a bunch of negative things that can be had from consuming cruciferous vegetables and incredibly large amounts, especially if raw or lightly cooked.

LECTINS

Lectins (Grains, legumes, seeds) are a much bigger anti-nutrients nutrient that causes a lot of problems for people. Lectins-saponins and gluten are the main anti-nutrients associated with leaky gut and a lot of gut problems. Lectins in particular are contained in legumes grains, dairy (Because animal was feed a grain), and vegetable oils.

They damage the intestines because they're attracted to the sugar in the cell, and that pretty much causes cell damage and in some cases cell death. They commonly cause joint pain as well... Some people tolerate lectins better than others, but these can be reduced through traditional methods such as ferment or soaking.

- Saponins are very similar to lectins and that they damage the intestinal lining they also damaged red blood cells enzymes, and inhibit enzymes, thyroid function as well, and they have a foaming property - When saponins enter the body they foam up, and that's that's what part of what causes the cell damage. These are contained in soy, chickpeas, quinoa, asparagus, oats, onions, garlic, and tea. So consuming large amounts of improperly prepared oats, soy, quinoa, which is something vegans likely do, this can definitely contribute to some gut problems.

GLYCOALKALOIDS

Solanine and chaconine are actually two things that are viewed as beneficial in small amounts, but these inhibit the nerve synapse enzyme acetylcholinesterase, and they're found in large amounts in corn and potatoes. I haven't really seen too many negative things online about this because I don't think people consume large enough amounts of these foods raw.

- Solanine is the primary anti nutrient found in nightshades it inhibits the same nerve synapse enzyme that chaconine does, it disrupts cell membranes and can cause birth defects. It opens up the potassium channel of the mitochondria, decreasing membrane potential (what this essentially does is it increases the concentration of potassium in the cytoplasm resulting in cell damage or even cell death)

FLAVONOIDS

Isoflavones (Phytoestrogens) are the first anti-nutrient that we definitely need to be avoiding. These are found in soy, peanuts, chickpeas, fava beans, kudzu, alfalfa in most cases food that is modern man-made and wasn't really available to humans. Until really recently (Through GMO). The main concern is the phyto-estrogens in these foods which is associated with reduced fertility, cell death in embryos, early puberty in women, also irregular cycle.. And woman fed a soy formula had menstrual cramps, as well as longer periods. Isoflavones resulted in breast cells in male rats, and altered brain development.

View attachment 1270165

I want to blame isoflavones and soy formula for a lot of the problems that made me truecel. I think it's something that's pretty much a poison and alters our hormones our system and everything I don't really want to go too much into that but it's definitely something we need to be avoiding, the soy is poisonous maybe even feeding it to animals isn't something we should be doing.

- Lignans are phytoestrogens that occur in seeds grains beans and berries although you would think they might have similar effects to ISIL fly bones the amount of final estrogens that occur in foods like soy and peanuts eclipse lignans by like dozen, 200 folds in many many cases. So although lignin still might be a concern specifically in consuming large amounts of seeds grains and beans in more wild indigenous foods I wouldn't worry too much as they're usually not consumed in any significant amount especially during all seasons of the year.

GLUTAMATES

Glutamates isn't really that big of a topic but this is mostly focusing on the additive of msg (Monosodium glutamate), not the msg that naturally occurs in foods. The additive can be associated with asthma, headache, hives, angioedema (like swelling of the skin), just various skin like inflammation to psychiatric disorders and convulsions in some cases

But glutamates do occur naturally in foods the reason meat tastes good especially dry aged meat is because it has high levels of umami, so do foods like mushrooms and tomatoes. A natural msg is not necessarily a bad thing to consume but additive is definitely to be avoided.

GLUTEN

Gluten is a big one, gluten is an enzyme inhibitor and anything that inhibits enzymes impairs digestive function. If your body isn't producing enzymes to digest foods, what happens is the food kind of just ferment, and cysts in the stomach causes damage to cells. It promotes the growth of negative gut bacteria is associated with leaky gut, autoimmune disease, allergic reactions, cognitive problems, joint pain, headaches, fatigue, and poor memory.

I can personally vouch you know my father eats a lot of gluten and definitely has cognitive problems, and poor memory, as well as a lot of people I've noticed now, the gluten might be a big factor in that.

PHYTIC ACID AND OXALATES

Phytic acid and oxalates are the two big things that are spoken about in a negative light on a vegan or vegetarian diet, and these inhibit various minerals. Phytic acid being found in grains and legumes oxalates being found in legumes and greens. Oxalates are also in high amounts in coconuts, so although I've listed a lot of foods that these things are contained in, I've probably missed a few things but there really isn't a lot of information on anti nutrient content and if you try to look up phytic acid content of nuts the information is difficult to find. I know for sure macadamia nuts are lowered in phytic acid than a lot of other nuts but that doesn't mean that they're low in oxalates.

Phytic acid primarily inhibits phosphorus, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and manganese. In regards to percentages you know phosphorus and calcium can be up to 80% and magnesium 40%, so not only is phytic acid inhibiting these minerals oxalates also overlap for things like calcium, and magnesium. So in a lot of cases between the phytic acid inhibiting mineral absorption and oxalates binding to minerals, a lot of vegans and vegetarians are getting negligible amounts of minerals in their diet. In the case of phytic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C can help counteract it but vegan and vegetarian diets are low in the animal form of retinoic acid vitamin A (animal form), that's why this is a problem in large amounts in diets without animal foods. They also inhibit digestive enzymes (amylase, trypsin, and pepsin) so not only is your starch digestion inhibited so is your protein digestion.

BIOGENIC/VASOACTIVE AMINES

Biogenic/vasoactive amines are pretty much "histamines in plant foods", and these occur from fermentation, improper storage or decay and rotting. This can have heart rate problems, skin flushing, headaches. Scombroid poisoning is an example of a high histamine levels in fish, and that that's from improper storage of fish. So this isn't necessarily specific to plant foods but it can occur in plant foods as well.

MYCOTOXIN and ALFATOXIN

Mycotoxin and aflatoxin are from fungus, and this is specifically from food handling and storage. Coffee and chocolate are examples of two foods that I don't believe would not ever not have high amounts of these - So if there's one reason to not consume coffee or chocolate it might just be because of the mycotoxin and the aflatoxin, whether or not different types of mold or problematic or not.. it's safe to say that both coffee and chocolate are very high in phytic acid, they're foods that are very high in oxalates very high in anti-nutrients in general especially these biogenic/vasoactive amines. In addition to the mycotoxins, it's hard to justify consuming either of those foods.

OTHERS

- The salicylates are found in plants and spices, and although there's been negative associations with them there is sparse evidence just something I wanted to throw out there for this thread. And these are anti nutrients that can have drastic effects on some people but aren't really talked about a lot.

- Alpha amylase inhibitors are found in grains flours, and breads. These caused pancreatic problems in animal models and could very likely be a reason that a lot of people are getting pancreatic cancer now from just a high grain diet.

- Protease inhibitors found in legumes, greens, nuts, and grains impaired protein and peptide digestion. Could be a reason why a lot of vegans need to consume protein powders, to not be deficient in protein and also probably why a lot of vegans have naturally lower muscle mass if they're not taking steroids.

- Tannins can be enzyme inhibitors, cause protein deficiency, gastrointestinal distress.

- Trypsin inhibitors mainly associated with mineral deficiencies in children and are containing grain products.

- Sulfites you know cider wine dried fruit tend to be added. Several reports of reactions to sulfates, it's definitely problematic for some people.

- Benzoates which are added to sodas, jams, sweets, pickles... certain preserved foods. It's an antimicrobial that can cause hives, asthma, and just various skin problems.

WHAT CAN YOU DO + TLDR

- The main two things to keep in mind are we absolutely should be avoiding are isoflavones and mycotoxins. Various other anti nutrients can be reduced with soaking, sprouting, various, cooking, and fermentation methods.. but I think the important thing as I said earlier is that your diet has a base amount of fat soluble vitamins, and if you do choose to include a plant food try to buy a high-quality indigenous natural version of that food. Don't go to the supermarket and buy a 50-pound bag of white rice, go by the local Minnesota wild rice that cost like ten dollars for a half a pound bag you know.

View attachment 1270168

These foods are super expensive if you want to buy high quality plant foods that's why I tend to stick primarily to a mostly animal diet, it's simply that these wild plant foods are just too expensive and too difficult to obtain.

🌿
THX FOR READING!

Tagging nutrition enthusiasts
@Marsiere214 @Acnno @xefo @Kingkellz @AcneScars @kjsbdfiusdf @john2 @realklay11 @moonblunt @BalkanPig @pizza @ManletEater @Bitch @CokoMleko @Giourdani @RAITEIII @54UD4D3 @Dr Shekelberg @brbbrah @Chad1212 @Daw @Ethnicope @kvtthroat @RoundHouse @HeavenAdmιn @JL~

So just eat butter, bacon, and eggs? Sounds healthy to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, pizza and Chintuck22