Anyone else feel like r/truerateme's scale is actually more harsh than PSL?

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
With PSL we actually acknowledge that someone can be good looking. I've seen literal gigachads and gigastacies get rated 5.75. What is truerateme anyway? is it a redpilled sub and does anyone here even give ratings there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, thecel, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
dont care tbh. If you look good, u look good. Giving urself imaginary points is autistic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, ProAcktiv, Reoa and 22 others
No, it isnt...
Subhumans there are coping with overrating other subhumans and underrating gl people so they can feel better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IamImportant, Deleted member 14262, Effortless and 23 others
No, it isnt...
Subhumans there are coping with overrating other subhumans and underrating gl people so they can feel better.
That's actually where I was gonna go with it. I remember some long-faced fatcel saying he got a 4, while I see totally above average guys get 4.2. It seems like a coper sub.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian, 000, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
The scale is cucked many ppl should be lower on the scale

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Richard_Hungwell, inceletto and 2 others
They rate subhumans 4 and chads & stacies 5.5-6. Their advice is all bluepilled too.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Dylan2, thecel and 7 others
rating is such a cringe cope

wanting rating is what differentiates copers/normies/narcies to real blackpillers

They rate subhumans 4 and chads & stacies 5.5-6. Their advice is all bluepilled too.

This fucker told me "the incels on truerateme gave me a 4 and I once got a 7 from someone non incel, so I'm about a 5-6"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Good_Little_Goy, Vidyacoper and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
lol they are actually based
Xewnu5z6g1a51

they gave this girl 10/6
i thought simps will give her 8

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1400 and Adreyan
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 8064
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 8064
I woulda roped a loooong time ago if this was me jfl
Probably doesn’t look that bad without lens distortion. Either way he probably is above average if he lost weight.

Probably doesn’t look that bad without lens distortion. Either way he probably is above average if he lost weight.
I would say the same thing, but that's the pic he used to get rated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
S8n2qhmqgw951

Easy 8, great hair right off the bat. Eyes and eyelashes are very pleasing. Over all just a pleasing face to view.

okay its shit i changed my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, NarcyChadlite and Richard_Hungwell
At a certain point, rating someone who’s obviously vastly above average as merely average or a bit above it just makes you look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: shortretrudedchin, 000 and Richard_Hungwell
With PSL we actually acknowledge that someone can be good looking. I've seen literal gigachads and gigastacies get rated 5.75. What is truerateme anyway? is it a redpilled sub and does anyone here even give ratings there?

Truerateme’s ratings are tightly compressed around 5.0 because the scale is a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 1.

Last edited:

This fucker told me "the incels on truerateme gave me a 4 and I once got a 7 from someone non incel, so I'm about a 5-6"

He’s definitely not below average.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 8064
Truerateme’s ratings are tightly compressed around 5.0 because the scale is a normal distribution with a standard deviation of 1.
bro i watched your vids you funny as hell, mirin the normal distribution curve knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
lol people on reddit are probably even more of a loser and incel than the people on this site so I would never care about their rates

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
lol they are actually based
View attachment 507143
they gave this girl 10/6
i thought simps will give her 8

Just LOL @ the eyeareacel son she will birth from that beaten up vagina.... Sometimes i think .me user r the most based ppl on the planet

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

235 upvotes
i rated her a 4 and got a 3 day ban from the sub
her average rating was 5.5

its not more harsh
they just underrate gl people but overrate subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@goat2x ... why tha fuck did u change ur avi from statusmaxxed rappers to some fukin subhuman melanincel..... your posts dont hit me as hard as they used to ... change that shit back buddyboyo.. tired of lookin at this new subhuman avi SMH

PS. DONT U FUKIN BRING UP MY OWN AVI BITCH

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x

Do you have the link to his truerateme post? It'll be probably funny to read
View attachment 571969
235 upvotes
i rated her a 4 and got a 3 day ban from the sub
her average rating was 5.5

its not more harsh
they just underrate gl people but overrate subhumans
Lol bro, where do you live? She's above average in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
@goat2x ... why tha fuck did u change ur avi from statusmaxxed rappers to some fukin subhuman melanincel..... your posts dont hit me as hard as they used to ... change that shit back buddyboyo.. tired of lookin at this new subhuman avi SMH

PS. DONT U FUKIN BRING UP MY OWN AVI BITCH
i changed persona
incel gang forever
Pkr2e210ucf51

Do you have the link to his truerateme post? It'll be probably funny to read

Lol bro, where do you live? She's above average in my country
She's a dime where I live ngl. Jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
DAMN, I NEED TO MOVE OUT OF MY SHITHOLE COUNTRY IT'S OVER TBH NGL
Tbh tho, I'm very attracted to this girl and can't believe ahe average 5.5 and that @Vidyacoper rated her only a 4 ngl

Tbh tho, I'm very attracted to this girl and can't believe ahe average 5.5 and that @Vidyacoper rated her only a 4 ngl
bro are you actually serious

are we talking about the same girl? youre very attracted to her? are you serious?
holy fuck im miring your t levels

• +1
bro are you actually serious
View attachment 572664
are we talking about the same girl? youre very attracted to her? are you serious?
holy fuck im miring your t levels
Idk shes attractive to me brother. She for sure ain't your looksmatch I'll tell you that.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
Idk shes attractive to me brother. She for sure ain't your looksmatch I'll tell you that.
idk she looks really masculine im not really attracted to her lol. also wym by "she for sure aint your looksmatch" JFL

• +1