Anyone else get depressed when they see sub-4's

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Bro honestly there is this kid in my first period (Ap class) who is a straight birdcel. Recessed chin, pointy jew nose that seems to pull the face, and bug eyes that are negative tilted. Hes also blonde hair and eyebrows. over. Legit 3/10 psl maybe worse. And this class is like 90% foids (its just me, him, some asian dude and a 6'6 mexican lank ((b-ball kid))) theres also some gays but I dont count them. He's surrounded by foids in all sides because we use individual desks and for him to even get any words out of any of them is a challenge. Like seriously he is always trying to get their attention when something funny happens or has a question but its impossible. jfl. Imagine him trying to get a date. It's impossible. He's also a framecel and 5'8 but he definitely considers himself tall for some reason (always says he is all the time). Maybe just liemaxx bro. lol. Anyways yeah is life is shit and probably not even fixable with surgeries. He's still bluepilled too. JFL HIS LIFE IS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTE MISERY AND WILL PROBABLY END WITH SUICIDE. This just makes me depressed. If I mouthbreathed during puberty I'd probably be just like him too jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and RichardSpencel
If they are bluepilled then sure.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
just tell him to looksmax it will b ok

yea man, i get depressed when im surrounded by average loowking ppl are below.

i feel good when i see cute girls and good looking dudes imo.

its wierd.

yea man, i get depressed when im surrounded by average loowking ppl are below.

i feel good when i see cute girls and good looking dudes imo.

its wierd.
Its how far lookism really stretches. Even people that are aware of it are happy seeing good genetics and bone structure. Jfl. Just being attractive will make everybody around you happier. jfl if you ever walk down the hallway of the school and it seems drab. If you were attractive it would light up. Attractive faces give us a purpose in life. A goal to reach towards. We want to obtain that person. fuck its over.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I'm always depressed

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's lifefuel,I mog them by 0.01 of a point and I'm not gonna waste this opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and LowTierNormie
Wtf is this thread. Should we relate to you sorrow and pain or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
I get intimidated when I see Chad and Stacy walk by me

I get more sad being sub4

I do. And where I live (the ghetto) there are many of them

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
I feel happy