Anyone else have different Facebook accounts acting as different people?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I have 5 accounts and they’re not just shitpoosting accounts, they’re actual accounts and I downloaded images of random people and used them as the “identity” of the account. I made a fake life for them and even had my cousin make an account to act as a friend of one of them.

Had these accounts for 15 years or so already since 2011.

One account is a white hillbilly. Another is an African soldier. Another is a Latino thug. Etc

I just log in and pretend I’m someone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, SoundnVision, Latinus and 10 others
Lmao get a job for real. But who tf uses facebook these days? Unless it's for trolling. I use LinkedIn for this

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Lmao get a job for real. But who tf uses facebook these days? Unless it's for trolling. I use LinkedIn for this
Most people still use Facebook tho
And I been doing this fake identity stuff since I was 15. I’m 30 now 🙏🏼 next year im killing one of my accounts off and im gonna post saying RIP so that everyone thinks he finally died. It’s about time one of them gets killed off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, SoundnVision, laaltin and 4 others
I have 6 diff accounts on here some dating back to 2019

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Vermilioncore
I have one but for instagram. I pretend to be a Stacy international uni student.

I legit have guys DMing me JFL. I pretend to be interested in them only to brutally call them a creep and ghost them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ChiraqJihad, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I have one but for instagram. I pretend to be a Stacy international uni student.

I legit have guys DMing me JFL. I pretend to be interested in them only to brutally call them a creep and ghost them
I created a girl account too but killed her off. I stated she died of aids. She was a law student and had a 2 dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and N8verBegan
  • +1
Aids is crazy :lul::lul:
Yeah so I created her account in 2012. Gave the diagnoses in 2013. Slowly I made her health decline and in 2016 I logged into her account and acted like a loved one and stated that “it is with great sadness we announce the passing of our beloved daughter _____” and a lot of simps were commenting then I logged off, cracked open a beer and griefed players on gta online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, SoundnVision, Bushman and 4 others
I have 5 accounts and they’re not just shitpoosting accounts, they’re actual accounts and I downloaded images of random people and used them as the “identity” of the account. I made a fake life for them and even had my cousin make an account to act as a friend of one of them.

Had these accounts for 15 years or so already since 2011.

One account is a white hillbilly. Another is an African soldier. Another is a Latino thug. Etc

I just log in and pretend I’m someone else

The worst feeling is when you creep on one fake account using your other fake account and they fake life mog your fake life.

• JFL
  • +1
I have another account to stalk foids because I don’t want my original ending up in their suggested

• +1
yepppp

got johnny lopez

Jordan Wilson

James Ederson

Diaz Icuarsdo

Caruso Gonzalez

• JFL
  • +1
The worst feeling is when you creep on one fake account using your other fake account and they fake life mog your fake life.
Nah but frr one time a girl was messaging me on my white country guy account and I was so caught up in the lie I actually told her to meet up with me at the outdoors shop and we can get fishing gear together then I had to kinda snap out of it and realize none of it’s real and I am I. I am not him,

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, iblamechico and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and AlexBrown84
Nah but frr one time a girl was messaging me on my white country guy account and I was so caught up in the lie I actually told her to meet up with me at the outdoors shop and we can get fishing gear together then I had to kinda snap out of it and realize none of it’s real and I am I. I am not him,

Oh don't worry.

That girl was one of mine.

• JFL
  • +1
because

1) I get to stalk people without them knowing. I befriended many girls from school for years and got info from them and they had no idea they were telling all this to the quiet ugly incel loner in class and that the guy they thought existed didn’t exist 😂

2) it’s funny making a whole life up and pretending it’s real and making a whole story and backstory to his life and having others believe it

• +1
i have many accounts on here and OP is just one of my alts

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i have many accounts on here and OP is just one of my alts
hey why’d you tell on us now we are both banned.

Why did I do this. Or should I say why did you do this

Ahahahbsbsnz bzbz znnabNHelppplHELP!!!!

• +1
Nah. I only have one fake account to lurk people.

• +1
Schizo moment

• Woah
Nah. I only have one fake account to lurk people.
You gotta have 5. All different personalities and ethnic groups. On Martin Luther king day I make my black guy account post blm stuff at the same time I make my white guy post racist stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus