Arvid is what’s wrong with this website

Your existence is like a train wreck I cannot look away. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :)
What a cope. You’re obsessed with me. You abused dog. You can’t get enough of my threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
What a cope. You’re obsessed with me. You abused dog. You can’t get enough of my threads.
I post in your threads because I want to let you know who runs the show you dickhead. Say something like that to me in person and you will see my evil twin come out. Say something like that to me in Greece and my village will have my back. I allow you to post. I will say whatever the fuck I want on your threads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3177, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
He is more intelligent than you.
I’ve yet to see Arvid make a single intelligent post or post that contributes anything to this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 2 others
I post in your threads because I want to let you know who runs the show you dickhead. Say something like that to me in person and you will see my evil twin come out. Say something like that to me in Greece and my village will have my back. I allow you to post. I will say whatever the fuck I want on your threads.
You don’t run shit, literally. You don’t run anything. The amount of value and power you have on this forum is 0.

You won’t do shit if I said it to you in real life. Not only would I say it to you, i would spit on your face right after doing it. You wouldn’t do anything. You’re a High inhib subhuman Rat. All you do is larp around as being a “forum boss” and people play along because it’s a joke, a joke you’re too autistic to understand.

You can’t stop me from posting. You can’t stop me from verbally lashing you either. You’re powerless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 4 others
You don’t run shit, literally. You don’t run anything. The amount of value and power you have on this forum is 0.

You won’t do shit if I said it to you in real life. Not only would I say it to you, i would spit on your face right after doing it. You wouldn’t do anything. You’re a High inhib subhuman Rat. All you do is larp around as being a “forum boss” and people play along because it’s a joke, a joke you’re too autistic to understand.

You can’t stop me from posting. You can’t stop me from verbally lashing you either. You’re powerless.
Haha. You don't understand the difference between you and I. I am more connected and more intelligent than you. You are fucking nothing compared to me, compared to us. You say i am larping as a boss of this forum? Believe what you want to believe. But do not go running to mommy when one day you get a spanking from daddy. Power is something felt not seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3177, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Keep crying for Arvid the mogger you jealous cunts.

Literally, this forum gets mad and hates gl users.

He has the right to assert his dominance over this forum for being gl, he can always brag because he has the looks for that.

Imagine trying to get a gl user like Arvid banned.

@ArvidGustavsson GTFIH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others

He has the right to assert his dominance over this forum for being gl, he can always brag because he has the looks for that.

@ArvidGustavsson GTFIH.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
agreed that faggot is annoying. Than other cucks follow along.
I’m a leader. A leader needs followers
What's his unmorph look like, and

@Arvid all you would have to do to prove people wrong, is to post a video bro
Avi
Arvid is unironically the best user on the site.

The worst users are those faggots liking every single post.
Arvid is the protagonist of the story that is looksmax

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Arvid is aboriginal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I’ve yet to see Arvid make a single intelligent post or post that contributes anything to this site

I have the most power on this site, There’s multiple threads on me and my threads get pinned. I’m the leader of looksmax follow me my apprentice

@ArvidGustavsson GTFIH.
You’re the first guy to tag me on a 2 page thread discussing my dominance. I’ve reached celeberty status were you know it’s be by just hearing my first or last name

• +1

I have the most power on this site, There’s multiple threads on me and my threads get pinned. I’m the leader of looksmax follow me my apprentice

You’re the first guy to tag me on a 2 page thread discussing my dominance. I’ve reached celeberty status were you know it’s be by just hearing my first or last name
You have the looks son, go mog the fuck out of them, go slay and cuck their gfs.

They're all purely jealous of you for being such a mogger. Not your fault.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
Haha. You don't understand the difference between you and I. I am more connected and more intelligent than you. You are fucking nothing compared to me, compared to us. You say i am larping as a boss of this forum? Believe what you want to believe. But do not go running to mommy when one day you get a spanking from daddy. Power is something felt not seen.
Shut the fuck up you subhuman mole rat

You’re not any more intelligent than anyone here. You’re more autistic than most people here though.

You’re not connected either. Everyone here thinks you’re a joke. No one is granting you a favour.

I’ll speak to you however I want, when i want. You speak a lot for someone who looks like this

63A7726D 9A4B 4D61 870D 16A10DBDE618

@ArvidGustavsson GTFIH.
Nah I can’t accept this. No follower or acceptor of arvid can be in my legion

• +1
  • JFL

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others

There’s multiple threads on ShortUglyBrown too, lol @ being proud of that a couple threads were made of you because how narcy and annoying you are.

• +1
Deadass I would mistake him for a lesbian on her first steriod cycle. I wouldn’t mind his narcissism if he had the looks but he’s void of any masculinity whatsoever. Literally the clown of this forum🤡

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
ur twink asshole wouldn’t stand a chance in my high school days. High T arabs crave cuties like u. they don’t even consider themselves gay if they fuck effeminate guys like u it’s a weird cultural thing ik but it is what it is
When to Cope is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Your points are valid, but he is just a degenerate though with IQ of 40. Who cares about him lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Darkstrand and 3 others
I mean he looks good, if you say otherwise than you are a hypocrite, but it's just his attitude which is fucking cringe and low IQ. As @Blackout.xl said he always injects himself and his mug in random posts which is totally off-topic. How cringe is that?

Also, the fact that he insults everybody which disagrees with him is showing how degenerate he is.

@Amnesia mogs him but you don't see him brag about how good he is looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
keep barking for my apprentice

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I masculine mog your profile and i lack glabella, chin front projection and neck width, so those pics arent any "proof".

if you arent some troll stop doing this already
I irl mog you hard

• +1
I just think he’s retarded so it doesn’t bother me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
:feelsgah:🍿

• +1
Idk your height but FRAME

I was talking about height because your highish set brows, general twink pheno, your lack of agressiveness or striking features and what seems to be already thinning hair with less density in your teens than I have in my 30s are kinda more tha enough to offset the frame difference

• +1
  • +1
I am mogger I am future Pitt might even change my name to Brad or chad

• +1
  • JFL
@ArvidGustavsson Hyran har aldrig varit mer gratis

• +1
I read on your randomwiki or whatever it’d called that your 5’11 making me 1 inch taller... this is how we would look next to eachother View attachment 323759 i feel very mogged indeed
Who’s the twink now?

Zyros on suicide watch

That's the thing, even with my abysmal frame you still don't "hard mog" me as you say with only one inch taller height. And by twink I was talking about face. Now compare you lightfraud face with lightfraud of mine with similar light condition:

while also bearing in mind that we are not going to go around shirtless but clothed. No you don't mog hard shit, and you are no fucking where nearin reaching superstar level like pitt or something unless you literally drown on steroids until you end puberty to a poitn in which your life expectancy would be like 3 more years or something.

Thinking about it i may be falling for some troll and i'm the dumbass here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
i would replace "worships other men" with "worships one specific man" cause these are the ones that are actually annoying, other than that i very much agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
fuck this is so good i havent seeing a real dick measuring contest since lookism

too bad arvid brutally mogs here tbh. we need 2 giga chads posting multiple new pics of each other to prove the other wrong. lets hope another worthy 16 yearold comes and challenge arvids throne

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Ok bro, I don’t mean to be a douch but you asked for it. If we were standing right next to eachother who would you think got more girls? Arvid. Who would you think was happier? Arvid. Who would the girls choose? Arvid. Who would be the highschool jock and who would be the nerd. I think you get what i mean. Dicklets, Manlets and framelets are the ones at highest risk of inceldom. Not saying you are but are you virgin? My shoulders are almost twice the with of yours and i prob have a smaller waist aswell. You long midface mog me hard though View attachment 323788

fucking lmao. I stole girls from guys taller and bigger than you tbh (not willingly tho not an arrogant asshole like you). For your height or frame to play a part you would need to look like you lift clothed and be way way taller.

and where is the long midface mog you fucking retard? oh you see, you, the user who removed his former profile pic in which he was side with side with brad pitt (JFL) and in which brad pitt was badly cropped to make pitt as narrow as him is claiming to be high FHWR now.

No please, post a non distorted FRONTAL pic of you and we'll talk then about long midfaces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I i’ve Said before. Anyone any time

My fwhr is lower than i though at 1.96 but that’s around what Pitt has so i’m happy with that. I can’t show you the pic since its doxxable but @dohbeep can confirm i have 1.96 fwhr and 1.07 midface
Realized its higher than Pitt so that sucks. You Said i had much lower fwhr tho :feelskek:

pics or gtfo. back camera far away.

• +1
I think Lookism.net is back. or so I've heard.
Lookism is so dead and at a fraction of it's old activity levels, I keep going on and checking, but this site still gigamogs in terms of activity.

• +1
He has won.

You have all given him more attention than he could have ever hoped for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
- narcy
- attention seeker
- contributes nothing to the site
- worships other men (brad Pitt)
- constantly injects himself where he is not needed or wanted
- constantly injects brad Pitt where it’s not needed or wanted

There’s many more people like him too. Sites done and dusted at this point, I see nothing redeeming left. If shits just gonna continue like this then it’s fuckn ogre

@EthnicelAscension
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@kms_currycell
Agreed, he’s a coping narcy twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He will get acid faced by an angry incel soon

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
CbdXEyDVAAE0AYl