Asymmetry

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark
Guys does anyone have any tips on fixing an assymetrical face where one side is less forward grown than another (less prominent jaw/slightly droopier features on side than the other). Besides mewing cuz I’m 19 now and idk if there’s any popping in mewing at that age..

Any help would be appreciated + if anyone’s an expert on looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing especially I’d appreciate it if I could dm you and ask for personal advice on how to improve by sending a picture of myself..

Point* not popping lol

i
Guys does anyone have any tips on fixing an assymetrical face where one side is less forward grown than another (less prominent jaw/slightly droopier features on side than the other). Besides mewing cuz I’m 19 now and idk if there’s any popping in mewing at that age..

Any help would be appreciated + if anyone’s an expert on looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing especially I’d appreciate it if I could dm you and ask for personal advice on how to improve by sending a picture of myself..
im going through the same thing op, thankfully I have a tmj retainer that helps me know where to have a proper bite. I noticed the best way to find my proper bite was to massage my masseter and temple muscles then stretch until I felt the release of pressure in my ears.

unironically do face yoga and all that soft stuff and try not to mew asymmetricaly. Then do bimax with genio