BBC gang of looksmax gathering. Holy shit at these moggers!

Yes we owe China too, but we have also the capacity to pay back instead of enslaving our people and giving up our infrastructure. Africa is fucked, Xi has it all planned out.

The same old clip over and over lol. That’s Congo which is one of the many African countries. Nigeria has a great massive city with little Chinese involvement

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The same old clip over and over lol. That’s Congo which is one of the many African countries. Nigeria has a great massive city with little Chinese involvement

Nigeria has a ton of oil, and it's the basis of their wealth. World is turning away from fossil fuels in coming decades, and that will drive them straight to China's lap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Nigeria has a ton of oil, and it's the basis of their wealth. World is turning away from fossil fuels in coming decades, and that will drive them straight to China's lap.
Nah China doesn’t have a young enough population to do that. They will never take over the world

I agree though, if I had to live in Africa, I'd preferably live in Lagos of Nigeria, Ghana or Botswana. Definitely the best and safest places, however the problem still is that their wealth is largely based on natural resources, whereas western countries get their wealth from exporting said natural resources and refining them, and then selling them back.

Nah China doesn’t have a young enough population to do that. They will never take over the world
Not the world, but Africa most likely. Africans are foolishly trusting China over the west, thinking their plans for Africa are any more honorable than Europeans/Americans.

I agree though, if I had to live in Africa, I'd preferably live in Lagos of Nigeria, Ghana or Botswana. Definitely the best and safest places, however the problem still is that their wealth is largely based on natural resources, whereas western countries get their wealth from exporting said natural resources and refining them, and then selling them back.
Botswana barley has any natural resources. Nigeria despite being one of the most developed African countries is still extremely Corrupt with horrible wealth distribution among the population which is why Nigerians immigrate the most.

also some African countries are turning into energy efficient solar panels for energy

Last edited:
Not the world, but Africa most likely. Africans are foolishly trusting China over the west, thinking their plans for Africa are any more honorable than Europeans/Americans.
Nah they are not most Africans know about chinas plan. Dude China is doing the same shit in Europe and in America. At least the Chinese is developing Africa instead of just extracting resources like European colonial powers and killing African leaders and destroying African monuments. The USA owns billions of dollars to China and over 97 percent of all USA materials are made in China. I guess everyone is stupid lol

Nah they are not most Africans know about chinas plan. Dude China is doing the same shit in Europe and in America. At least the Chinese is developing Africa instead of just extracting resources like European colonial powers and killing African leaders and destroying African monuments. The USA owns billions of dollars to China and over 97 percent of all USA materials are made in China. I guess everyone is stupid lol
Europeans developed Africa a shit ton. Look around your city infrastructure, it was probably mostly built by French or English. Europeans left A LOT of shit, but much of it was left for decay and was harmed. I mean sure, it was largely built to help extract resources and to keep the workers happy and efficient, but it was built anyway. Hospitals, schools, universities, groceries, railways, ports, roads. You can't say nothing was built by Europeans.
South Africa is prime example, and whites staying there are still helping it develop, despite the hate they have to go through due to apartheid era experiences.

Yet black guys still do well in Brazil

I wanna go to brazil to lie in the beach on a hammock and drink cheap beer. Man, that's what life is about.

Europeans developed Africa a shit ton. Look around your city infrastructure, it was probably mostly built by French or English. Europeans left A LOT of shit, but much of it was left for decay and was harmed. I mean sure, it was largely built to help extract resources and to keep the workers happy and efficient, but it was built anyway. Hospitals, schools, universities, groceries, railways, ports, roads. You can't say nothing was built by Europeans.
South Africa is prime example, and whites staying there are still helping it develop, despite the hate they have to go through due to apartheid era experiences.
View attachment 1419975
problem is universities, schools, grocery stores and roads already existing in many precolonial African countries.
98F08BF2 D3E4 4F54 AFEA 90155A3B79BD
B67C9714 AEC4 47A2 AAFE BE0B8B072428
B71E5CD3 979D 43EB 9E1A 3EA044AA13B7
039ABC5D 45AE 4E1C B7B3 742413BAF95F

0629103C 812C 435F B0F7 5A5317F7FFAB
036AF246 7724 4C59 B01A 5851F255D8B4

Yes, of course they did, but they were not very widespread.
Yeah your correct on that certain areas in Africa was very developed while others lived how people stereotypically think all Africans lived like. The reason why The Europeans were able to conquer all of Africa was due to how Ununited Africans were. North Africa and the Middle East had Islam, Europe had Christianity and India the Hindu religion. China was a huge superpower without any of these but they were the exception no they rule

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah your correct on that certain areas in Africa was very developed while others lived how people stereotypically think all Africans lived like. The reason why The Europeans were able to conquer all of Africa was due to how Ununited Africans were. North Africa and the Middle East had Islam, Europe had Christianity and India the Hindu religion. China was a huge superpower without any of these but they were the exception no they rule
That's true. Europeans didn't plan on conquering Africa at first, Europeans were scared of possible diseases and cannibals inland of Africa. Instead many chose to trade with local kings for slaves. Europeans supplied them with guns, horses and rum in exchange for slaves, and thus they could hunt for more slaves for even more efficiently. For Europeans it was very rarely in the very first encounters that distant lands got colonized, but only after trade routes had been already established.

That's true. Europeans didn't plan on conquering Africa at first, Europeans were scared of possible diseases and cannibals inland of Africa. Instead many chose to trade with local kings for slaves. Europeans supplied them with guns, horses and rum in exchange for slaves, and thus they could hunt for more slaves for even more efficiently. For Europeans it was very rarely in the very first encounters that distant lands got colonized, but only after trade routes had been already established.
Cannibals were seen in all races it’s not unique to Africans

I wonder what the context behind that video is.

Are they Haitian cannibals @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 1617