BEST HAIRSTYLE FOR NORWOOD 2-3

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
If you have receding hairline like NW2-NW3 just ask your hairdresser for that hairstyle. It covers hairline, temples, forehead and looks clean and trendy.

It is GOD-TIER hairstyle and I know what I say. My friend from collage has hairline like letter V and decided to make that hairstyle and it is such a looksmax.

Attachments

• bestt hair.png
    bestt hair.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Highlander, Deleted member 7926 and Ken
You actually need good hair for that though :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Ken and OneTwoThree
curtains too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, rand anon and OneTwoThree
lucky I'm smart, and since I met looksmax I use finasteride (even though I'm nw0

I will never need to resort to bald hairstyles

If you have receding hairline like NW2-NW3 just ask your hairdresser for that hairstyle. It covers hairline, temples, forehead and looks clean and trendy.

It is GOD-TIER hairstyle and I know what I say. My friend from collage has hairline like letter V and decided to make that hairstyle and it is such a looksmax.
People that are receding usually have thin hair that can't do this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Ken
People that are receding usually have thin hair that can't do this stuff
It depends. Sometimes they have really thick hair but bad hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
looks childish

• Hmm...
Reactions: OneTwoThree
you vill get ze (((zoomer))) hairstyle and you vill be happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, rand anon, BrickTop and 1 other person

Imagine pulling all that shit back to reveal this massive fucking forehead and deeply receded hairline

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
Imagine pulling all that shit back to reveal this massive fucking forehead and deeply receded hairline
That's why it is not supposed to be pulled it back. It has to be layed down on the forehead.

That's why it is not supposed to be pulled it back. It has to be layed down on the forehead.
I know but im talking about making one of those "satisfying" videos where they do that :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back